Chapter 7

My Angels

 

Chapter 7

[No One’s POV]

“Eunhyuk-shi…” Hyoyeon said his name slowly and carefully.

The tone of his words just now wasn’t any friendlier than he had been to her in the first place. Plus, it seems that Eunhyuk had been sleeping and Hyoyeon had just woke him up with her sobs.

“Mianhe… I-I did-didn’t k-know th-that you we-were he-here.” Hyoyeon stuttered, scared stiff of what Eunhyuk was going to do to her.

“Yah, why are you so afraid of me? I’m not going to eat you up okay? Come here.” Eunhyuk motioned to the place beside him.

It wasn’t that the older guy hadn’t liked Hyoyeon, it was just that he wasn’t in a very good mood yesterday. He had gotten a scolding from his father –who was overseas- for overspending on his allowance and buying irrelevant stuff. Plus, the day before, when they had saved Hyoyeon, he was supposed to meet Yuri at the pub and he didn’t so now the girl was mad at him.

And, whenever, there’s a problem, someone had to shoulder the blame. So in this case, Eunhyuk pushed the whole blame towards Hyoyeon. But, somehow, hearing the girl’s sad sniffles, Eunhyuk couldn’t help but feel sorry for her and so he motioned for her to come over.

Hearing Eunhyuk’s words, Hyoyeon hesitated which didn’t go unnoticed by the older guy. She was worried that she was going to trouble him once more or that he’s going to be mad at her.

“A-ani. It’s okay, I’ll be going now. Mi-mianhe for d-disturbing.” Hyoyeon stood up and bowed.

She then turned to leave, but Eunhyuk was faster than her and caught her moment pulling her down to the ground.

“Look, I’m sorry that we started off the wrong foot. Let’s start again alright? Hi, I’m Lee Eunhyuk, the brother of Teuk Hyung and Seororo.” Eunhyuk said with a smile and held his hand out to Hyoyeon.

Something about his tone and attitude told Hyoyeon to believe him and give him a second chance. She then smiled back at him, making his heart skip a beat –who knew her smile was so memerizing-, and shook Eunhyuk’s hand tightly.

“Annyeonghasayo, I’m Kim Hyoyeon. Erm, a stranger of Leeteuk Oppa and Seohyun.” Hyoyeon paused before continuing her weird introduction.

Eunhyuk chuckled at the younger girl’s cuteness before asking her the real question he wanted to know.

“So, why were you crying just now?”

Hyoyeon was stumped by Eunhyuk’s straightforwardness and paused, wondering if she should tell him about what had happened. She herself didn’t even know why she felt that way and didn’t know how to explain this to Eunhyuk.

“Let me guess, Hae is involved?” Seeing her silence, Eunhyuk asked another question trying to find out what happened by guessing.

Hyoyeon nodded to his question, still keeping quiet.

“Queenkas?”

“Who are the Queenkas?” Hyoyeon asked back, not knowing who the Queenkas were.

“Jessica, Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri.” Eunhyuk answered.

“Yoona and Sooyoung.” Hyoyeon replies, recognizing two out of the four names given.

“Hmm, SooNa did something to you? And Hae didn’t stand up for you?” Eunhyuk asked, solving the easy puzzle as if he had been right at the scene.

Hyoyeon let out a gasp as Eunhyuk guessed the answer correctly. Seeing that he already know what had happened, Hyoyeon decided to tell him what had exactly happened.

“Donghae Oppa was talking to us and Yoona came over. Then, I knocked into Sooyoung and she gave me a tight slap and Donghae Oppa didn’t do anything.” Hyoyeon explained, tears falling once more.

The young girl had no idea why Sooyoung’s slap hurt her so much even though she had been slapped by many other people countless of times.

A thumb lay on her cheeks and wiped away her tears. Hyoyeon looked up, to only find Eunhyuk smiling at her. 

“Look, it’s not that Donghae didn’t want to stand up for you. Being his best friend, I’m pretty sure he wanted to, but, it’s just that if the Queenkas know you mean something to Donghae, they would give you much more trouble and Donghae doesn’t want that to happen. So, don’t be sad alright?” Eunhyuk said gently, wiping away of all the younger girl’s tears.

Somehow, hearing about how much Hyoyeon cared about Donghae, to even cry for him; it hurts Eunhyuk’s heart.

With Eunhyuk’s words and comforting gestures, Hyoyeon then gave him another breath taking smile.

“Thank you, Eunhyuk-shi. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have known about that. And, thank you for cheering me up.” Hyoyeon said.

“You’re welcome and call me Oppa. Now that the problems are gone, let’s enjoy nature alright?” Eunhyuk smiled and lay down on the grass, gazing at the skies.

Soon, Hyoyeon joined him and they both lay side by side on the meadow, enjoying the sunset.

 

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update! >.< Was having a little writer's block >.<

Yay! Hyohyuk moments~ keke~ :D 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3