Chapter 10

My Angels

 

Chapter 10

[No One’s POV]

Days passed since the unpleasant meeting at the toilet, but unfortunately, the bitterness of their meeting has only gotten worse. Now, Hyoyeon had become the favourite target of the Queenkas, since she was easy to bully and she would never tattletale to Seohyun or anyone.

The Queenkas had been smart to only attack Hyoyeon’s stomach and back, parts that were unseen to others and easy to hide. No one found out, for Hyoyeon had always force herself to smile and never shown even the slightest sign of her pain to anyone.

It was another day at school and like a necessity; Hyoyeon was once more trapped at the back garden of the school where it was practically deserted. Laughter could be heard throughout the school and soon subsided, as students left the school grounds, wanting to enjoy the weekend.

Hyoyeon gulped as the four girls walked closer to her.  Beads of perspiration formed on her forehead and her palms were wet. It was Friday, and usually this meant double punishments; for the Queenkas wanted to give Hyoyeon something memorable for the weekend. It was her present for the next two days of not seeing her.

But, Hyoyeon was tired. Both physically and mentally.

All the bullying had caught up with her physically. Mentally, she was tired of the ‘jokes’ and mean remarks the girls had thrown at her along with the punches and kicks. The young girl had gone through all this in her past, but because Seohyun had fixed some of the scars, she opened her heart once more. But, the Queenkas had ruined it all.

And, there was no way out of it.

Or so she thought.

The Queenkas had been at it for a while, kicking and punching the younger girl, tearing her clothes, throwing everything inside her bag onto the ground.

Now, all that’s left was the final deal.

Because it was the weekend, they didn’t care. One week worth of humiliation was going to end in a minute’s time, but not before the final weapon.

The pouring of expired milk down her whole body.

Hyoyeon’s eyes were squeezed together tightly, closed. She shuddered at the thought of the milk pouring down her and she was shaking terribly.

“Yah.”

Hyoyeon’s eyes flew open as he came into her vision. 

 

A/N: Sorry for making you guys wait! I've been stuck at this chapter for forever T_T I apologize if this chapter is real crappy. Right now, I'm trying to collect my thoughts for this story, because I'm having some kind of writer's block and I'm just writing as I go. But, I don't want to do it this way, so give me a little while to collect my thoughts and plan out the story. Not having things to work with is HARD T_T

Anw, guys, please read this blog post. Thank you. 

No replies this chapter. And, thank you so much for your support! *gives cookie*

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3