Chapter 27

My Angels

Chapter 27: That Bast*rd

Lee Min Seok could hardly believe his eyes even as the words printed in black and white were presented to him. He could hardly believe what he was seeing even as he read the lines for the 5th time.

After searching relentlessly for the four years and finally giving up hope just two years ago, how was Lee Min Seok supposed to just believe those documents in front of him?

How was he supposed to just trust those words that resembled that of a dream?

How was he supposed to just believe those sheets after going through countless pages that all turned out to be false hopes?

How in the world was Lee Min Seok supposed to take in this classified information so easily when he had held his dear weeping wife in his arms so many times after they had both been disappointed again and again?

Yet, the truth was only 10 centimetres away from his eyes in three different sheets of paper that had the same words printed on it.

It’s a match.

After receiving confirmation by the unit leader that they had all been praying so hard for, he worked up the courage to see her once before requesting for the test he had wanted to conduct since Dong Hae walked into his office that fateful day. And just to be sure, he asked for a redo of the test and conducted the test at another hospital as well.

Now, the results stared back at him as he sat outside her ward, unable to take in the reality.

Tears trailed down his cheeks as the truth finally started to sink in just as the hatred that had existed for years reared its ugly head.

Min Seok’s shaky hands that had been barely able to hold on to the papers gained strength and those papers became crushed in his tightly clenched fist.

He knew it.

That bast*rd had robbed him and his family of their joy because that jerk had not been able to own what Min Seok had attained.

He knew it.

It had been the bast*rd’s doing all along and he had structured the game so well that Min Seok had been unable to find him or any evidence against him.

He ing knew it.

That bast*rd was going down the moment Min Seok gets to stand in court.

After six years, Min Seok had finally found the chance to nail this bast*rd for everything he had stolen from Min Seok and there was no way that bast*rd was even going to get a chance out.

Min Seok had found her and there was no way he was going to let either of them go.

 

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter is meant to be all secretive but I'm hoping some of you guys can pick up the hints and guess what the twist is about keke. 

It's totally cool if you don't! But everyone take a guess and comment and let's see if anyone gets it! :D

 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3