Chapter 19

My Angels

Chapter 19: Breaking her

[Hyoyeon’s POV]

It was cold.

Why was the bed so cold?

My head hurts.

Did I hit my head against something last night?

Oh.

It wasn’t me being clumsy and hitting my head on something last night, it was something hitting me.

Somehow this seems like déjà vu, not in the sense that I have been in this position many times but how two months ago, I was lost when I first woke up because I had been warm. And now, I’m lost when I first awake because I felt cold.

Laughing mentally at myself, I still did not move a single muscle; knowing fully that I rather let them think I’m unconscious than awake and ready for a beating. And so, I laid there with my limbs tied up, mouth gagged and my eyes blindfolded.

With only darkness in front of me, pictures started forming, bringing me back to yesterday night.

“Hello, young Miss Hyoyeon, are you ready to go home?”

I remember that line waking me up from my daydream and had me staring at Cha Yong Suk. We had a staring contest for five seconds; his eyes gleaming with threats and happiness while mine were filled with tears.

The five seconds was short but it was enough for me to gather my thoughts and form a plan. The old Hyoyeon would not have ‘plans’ but now, I have two lives that depended on me to live. Even if Yuri was evil and even if there was a chance she led those men to me, she deserved to live.

“Yong Suk Oppa, I’ll go with you, willingly, without any fight. Just please don’t hurt any of them, please. I’m begging you not to hurt them. I’m going willingly, no fighting, no struggles. It’ll be pleasant and easy for you. You know how Appa doesn’t like ‘damaged’ goods and would prefer to return me with no visual bruises or scars. Yong Suk Oppa, you know you’re at a gain here. Plus, you don’t want the neighbours to hear any form of screaming or gunshot right? Please, let them go. I beg you.”

During my little speech, my knees had willing touched the ground and my hands were behind my back. It was the ‘submissive’ position but it lacked of one action for it to be completed. My eyes were locked onto those of Cha Yong Suk’s instead of the ground. I wanted to see for myself if he would agree and so I kept my head up but I was careful to not let it become a defiant one.

Indeed, I could see it in his eyes that he was convinced by me, but he was definitely going to do some damage. Years of being abused by him had me learning his every move and action, despite him having a cold, hard exterior. Every little action by him matters because they led to the amount of punishment I would be receiving.

“Alright, as a present to you, dear Miss, I would not hurt your beloved ‘friends’ or you, well, physically for that matter. But you know me, Hyoyeon darling, there would be punishment for your escape. And now, let’s enjoy show number one, shall we?”

His steel, emotionless voice daunted me and I realize he was going to destroy me mentally and emotionally with his next set of instructions. It was the same chills I got when I had disobeyed a client for the first time and cause Appa to lose a huge amount of money. It was the same chills I got when I had stopped him from punishing one of the younger girls. I had paid a heavy price afterwards and I was bedridden for a week, barely eating anything.

“Your dearest boyfriend and his ‘friend’ would put on a good show for us. And because it will be a good show, my dearest Hyoyeon would have to give her support and watch, won’t she?”

It was a dare; the glint in his eyes told me so.

He walked over to Eunhyuk and Yuri, whispering in their ear his plan. I blanched, as his ‘whisper’ reached my ear.

Cha Yong Suk was going to make them have in front of my eyes.

They could not and would not disobey, with a gun trained on them. And so, as Eunhyuk’s eyes reached mine, I held back my own emotions and gave him a nod. Kneeling there, with Cha Yong Suk’s hand gripping tightly on my chin, forcing me to watch, my heart broke even more.

It took all my willpower to not cry and despite my reluctance, I felt the warm liquid falling down my cheeks and landing on my captor’s hand. it was then when he said stop, it was then when he ordered his man hit both Eunhyuk and Yuri on the head with a bat to knock them out and it was also then when he threw me over his shoulder warning me to not make a sound like I had promised.

I bit my lips hard enough to draw blood as the sight of the unconscious couple disappeared before me and soon enough, I was out of the house, my heaven. We reached the black van parked a few houses down and Cha Yong Suk sneered a goodnight before throwing me into the back of the van, hitting my head against the hard metal of the vehicle.

It was that moment that beside the metal hitting me, realization did too.

He, Cha Yong Suk, had broken me once again.

 

A/N: Hey guys! Whoosh, did you expect this? Don't hate me for this, I told ya, I'm full of twists and I promised drama! Haha. I hope you guys enjoyed this loooong update to make up for my lack of updates. My country's education system is wayyyy too stressful. Pardon me please! >.< 

What do you think will happen next? And do keep and open mind alright! I have more twists coming up! Keke. 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3