Chapter 12

My Angels

 

Chapter 12

They sat there together, side by side, waiting for the bus to arrive. The young girl had a smile on her face as she watched the rain drops run furiously and drop to the ground as if competing with each other. Slowly, her hand reached out into the rain, her palm slowly closing as the rain water touched her palm.

Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the moment. The world disappeared around her till the music of the rain reached her ears. It was hard, a fast tempo as the droplets of liquid hit the ground continuously but nonetheless, it was a beautiful music piece. With the beads of rain as the base, the occasional thunder as the guitar and the lightning as the lighting set, if one listened carefully; it was a truly spectacular piece of music.

His eyes glazed over her, lastly falling at her face. The face that had been scrunched up with tears streaming down her cheeks was now one of pleasure and enjoyment as she closed her eyes, listening to the rain.

A soft smile played on his lips as he lifted his hands and dabbed her forehead with the side of his jacket that was still partially dry. Her eyes fluttered open upon the contact and she turned, only to be met with his caring face.

Still in his own world, he failed to notice the curious gaze on him as he continued his actions. The lady smiled even wider as she started paying attention to his facial features, acknowledging his handsome face even more with their close distance.

Finally, after a few minutes, he realized her stares and quickly his hands retreated back to his side. He appeared flustered and nervous for a while before recovering back to the confident person he was. But, it seemed to be too late as a stream of giggles escaped the lips of the lady.

“Bwoh? You said that we were going to catch a cold!”

His tone appeared accusing but hidden underneath were embarrassment and nervousness.

“Thank you.”

This time, words escaped her lips as soon as those giggles disappeared. He was taken aback once more by her switch of mood as he sensed her seriousness. The real thing that caught him by surprise was the smile painted on her face.

For a moment, he only saw happiness in her brown orbs and the sadness he had always seen in her eyes, disappeared. Everything on her face spelled happiness and she was glowing from the joy. He was about to open his mouth and reply when the happiness got replaced by the sadness once more.

“Thank you very much for helping me by getting rid of those Queenkas. I know you might not like me and the fact that I’m living in your house. But, I’m really grateful for all those times where you have helped me. I’m sorry that I can’t move out of your house, but I’ll try to be less of a bother to you starting from tomorrow. I know it’s too much, but please let me have a day of pretense today. Just pretend to be kind to me today. Please, thank you.”

He did not reply but instead wiped away those tears that had fallen on her cheeks while she spoke. He gently guided her head to his shoulder and silence fell on them once more. The two of them sat there at the bus stop for a long time, not boarding a single bus.

Silence was evident, but unspoken words remained in his heart.

I’m not pretending to be kind to you, Hyoyeon ah.

 

A/N: Thank god I have wrote this chapter along with chapter 11. I thought I didn't and wrote another one which was so crappy. -.-

Anyway, I like, no LOVE this chapter. Haha, I like writing this little moments~ The joy of a eunhyolic~ <3 

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did^^ 

And, one more thing, 82 subscribers?! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I had no plans for this fic, just a stray idea. I definitely never expected this much people to be reading! So thank you very much every single one of you who are reading this! :D

Have a nice day, see you guys next month^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3