Chapter 9

My Angels

 

Chapter 9

[Hyoyeon’s POV]

“Hyoyeonnie!”

The moment I stepped into a school, I was welcomed by an overenthusiastic Tiffany. She hugged me tightly and I managed a smile as I hugged her back. The moment she let me go, I took in a deep breath before taking my seat beside Nicole.

Nicole was good friends with the girls and since she was sitting alone, Taeyeon got me to sit with her. Nicole had her own group of friends too, there were five of them and that’s why she was sitting alone.

When we first met, she had been extra friendly to me and in no time, her friendliness had gotten me out of my shy, awkward shell and I started smiling and chatting more.

“Morning, Nicole, Seungyeon, Hara, Gyuri and Jiyoung~” Nicole was chatting her friends when I greeted them.

They returned my greetings and went back to their chat while I turned my attention towards my friends.

“Morning girls~”

I was greeted by a chorus of ‘Morning~’ as I sat myself down and faced Sunny, Tiffany’s desk partner.

“Why is she so excited?” I asked, curious. “God granted her the wish she had been wishing for?” I teased slightly, only to realize that I’ve hit the jackpot.

It was a week into since I’ve started schooling and I got to know the girls more. Tiffany was very religious and prayed every day. I’ve heard from Sunny yesterday that Tiffany has been praying for something to happened, something regarding a boy.

“She said Mr I-Don’t-Know-Who went to church yesterday and they spent the afternoon at the church together. That’s what got her so excited, I guess. Seeing Mr Church guy~” Sunny said with a shrug and went back to the magazine she had been reading.

I looked over to Tiffany who was talking animatedly with Taeyeon, her hands flying all about her, probably describing how she had spent the day with Mr Religious. Well, I would’ve to ask about him later then.

I stood up and went out of the room, heading towards the toilet. I would have asked someone to accompany me, but it seems like everyone was busy. Besides, Seohyun was in the library; she had headed there since around 6.30am, trying to find some info for her essay.

As I pushed open the toilet door, someone came out from it and I knocked into her, falling on the ground from the surprise knock.

A groan escaped from my lips as I hit the ground hard. I looked up, wanting to apologise to the person I had knocked into, only to find out that I had hit into my BIGGEST nightmare, Choi Sooyoung.

Immediately, I tried to stand up but to no avail as her friends immediately pushed me back down. I glanced nervously at them, knowing that I was already on Sooyoung’s blacklist for knocking into her the last time.

“I-I-I’m sorry.” I stuttered, hoping she’ll let me go.

“Well well, you again huh?” Sooyoung bent down and grabbed my collar, glaring at me.

Her right hand went up and I knew what was going to happen next, one tight slap on my cheek. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact, but before anything could happen, the bell ring, saving me by a few seconds.

“Aren’t you one lucky ? You got lucky, next time, you-“ Sooyoung let go of my collar and pointed her finger at me before continuing. “Are dead.” She then made a slitting action at before standing up and turning on her heels to go back to class.

I gulped in fear and slowly stood up, making my way back to class. It’s just my luck to have this kind of thing happening, I guess I have to do better at avoiding them.

Sighing, I went back to class, hoping the day to pass soon.

[No One’s POV]

Unknown to Hyoyeon, a sleek figure had seen what just happened and was blaming himself for not having the courage to help you out.

“Mianhe.”

 

A/N: Anddd, I'm back from hiatus! :D 

Sorry for the lousy chapter, my brain is not freaking functioning -.- I promise the next one would be better! (:

I guess everyone know who the man is right? keke~ ^^

Hope you enjoy this chapter~ Cya soon~ ^^

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3