Chapter 11

My Angels

 

 

Chapter 11

[Author’s POV]

“How long had this been happening?”

Eunhyukasked as he stared down at Hyoyeon who was crouching down on the ground, her whole body trembling.

The young girl was scared out of her mind. Today had been the last straw for Hyoyeon, the girls had went to the extent of tearing her clothes which reminded her of her past. All the horrible memories came flooding back to her.

Those men tearing her clothes and violating her. No matter how much she had screamed and begged for help, those beasts hadn’t let her go and broke her physically and mentally. She had been a toy for them, to play with, to punch and kick at.

“Yah, I’m asking you a question.”

Seeing Hyoyeon who wouldn’t respond, Eunhyuk raised his voice and lightly nudged the girl with his hand. Immediately, the young girl recoiled and started whispering furiously, begging to be let off. She held herself tightly and sobs filled the air.

Eunhyuk sensed that something was wrong and instantly softened.

“Hey, it’s going to be okay. I’m not going to hurt you, Hyoyeon-ah.

For the first time in days, Eunhyuk changed back to the gentle person he was at the meadow and finally called Hyoyeon by her name instead of ‘Yah’. Seeing that the frightened lady wasn’t going to budge at all, he softly called her name and inched closer and closer to her.

Somehow sensing Eunhyuk’s presence, Hyoyeon started thrashing about more and more, screaming and begging for help. Her thoughts were all jumbled up and she was brought back to the past. Eunhyuk’s voice just reminded of the times where she had been violated once and again, against her will.

The next few seconds that happened was not expected and was for sure going to regret in the future; but regardless of Eunhyuk’s impulsiveness, all that had matter to him now was to calm the lady down.

He hugged her tightly ignoring the fact that she was punching him and trying with all her might to escape from his grasp.

Hugging her, he whispered comforting words and her hair, all without letting her go.

Minutes passed before Hyoyeon calmed down and just sobbed, those heart-wrenching noises filling the air. Returning to her senses, she realized she was in the hold of someone- her new safe haven. She just lay in the arms of her protector, wanting the moment to last forever.

Moment passed by and soon, droplets of rain pelted onto the hard cement ground but the duo just stayed there, with Hyoyeon in Eunhyuk’s arms. The tiny droplets grew fatter and fatter and soon, the small rain turns into a thunderstorm.

“We are going to catch a cold..”

Upon the first sound of thunder, the young girl who had not spoken since a long time, opened and broke the silence that had enveloped the both of them. Eunhyuk smiled hearing her voice and scooped her up in his arms, running out of the back gates and to the nearest bus stop for shelter.

He knew she was fine by now and that alone made the older man a happy one. Her words meant so much more than just worrying about them catching a cold, Eunhyuk knew she was trying to break the ice and subtly tell him that she was okay now.

As Eunhyuk ran through the rain, Hyoyeon smiled with her arms hooked around his neck. She was glad for his comfort and a new found friendship. The pouring rain was in the least of her mind, right now, all she wanted was for time to stop.

Simply because she had never felt so safe.

 

A/N: It's been a long time since I updated! ^^ Here's the next update ((: A Hyohyuk moment and maybe more to come? ;) Sorry, Author here is an Eunhyolic xDD 

Anyways, Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^ HyoHae coming up soon? :P 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3