Chapter 24

My Angels

Chapter 24: Wait

Lee Dong Hae stared at the harbor in front of him. It was quiet. There was not a soul in sight, not even a seagull. It seemed even the animals sensed the tense atmosphere surrounding the harbor and stayed away. Out in the harbor were two cargo ships that were supposedly shipping coal and iron ore into South Korea. Those two ships were due to set sail in the next few days back to sea which was why it has to be today.

It was just cargo ships; nothing was out of the ordinary.

Except for the harbor the ships were located at and where Dong Hae was at currently.

The car was parked by the side of a harbor located in Donghae City, in the Gangwon province where there were two harbors- Mukho harbor and Donghae harbor. Donghae harbor was the main harbor of the city where most shipping occurs while Mukho harbor was used for tourism and for fishing by residents of the area.

What was odd was that Dong Hae was currently not in the harbor of his namesake but in the harbor that was not meant for shipping; Mukho harbor.

“Everybody in positions. Remember there are hostages and remember to ONLY shoot at armed attackers. We are going in!”

‘10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…’

The handheld transceiver in the front of the car crackled and the orders of the team leader leading the operation sounded. The car remained silent as they listened in to the only source of information available for the operation. The four gentlemen held their breaths and counted down along with the leader mentally.

Yet, even as they know that the operation had begun, none of them let out a sigh of relief. Instead, Dong Hae, Leeteuk, Heechul and Min Seok still had frowns on their faces. Leeteuk’s left hand went up to squeeze the shoulders of Dong Hae who was seated in the front passenger seat of the car to comfort him. Dong Hae’s right hand too came up to pat the hand on his shoulder. Heechul stared intently at the cargo ships while Min Seok could only look at his son and pray for the best.

Two days after being approached by his son, Min Seok had finally gotten a lead about the ‘Hyoyeon’ Dong Hae was searching frantically for. Together with the police, it was discovered that the incident was linked to a notorious mob that started out in South Korea but had expanded their territory and crimes all over Asia. Police forces in Asia especially South Korea had been after the mob for years but never managed to gather enough evidences to end the mob.

This has appeared to be their biggest break so far.

So after four days of sleepless nights, the first was when he learned of the existence of the girl named Hyoyeon, Min Seok could finally account to his son with a solid plan in place. In two days, the KNP SWAT unit was going to attack the mob- The South Dragons Mob and rescue the victims. Knowing that his son would want to be at the scene, Min Seok had arranged with the SWAT unit leader to have a car set up 100 meters away from where the actual operation was going to take place. This way they were able to see the operation from the outside and not be in the way.

Leeteuk and Heechul had insisted on coming wanting to know what the full story was and they wanted to be there for Dong Hae too. Min Seok could not reject them so Si Won and Kyuhyun were left to take care of the girls and the two patients who still were not waking up.

Now that they were here, all that was left to do, was wait.

 

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for taking forever to update! This few weeks having been hectic with orientation in my school happening and me being an orientation leader >.< 

Everything written here is fictionous and I did as much research as I could... Pardon me if information aren't correct hehe. 

Hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3