Chapter 26

My Angels

READ CHAPTER 25 BEFORE THIS!! 

 

Chapter 26:Mission Complete

It had been like hell to merely wait in the car, being unable to do anything.

The first 30 minutes had been as quiet as an exam hall but after that, it was as if a bomb had been dropped –quite literally- as gunshots and yells were heard. The transceiver they had cackled every few seconds with orders but those in the car had been unable to hear or correctly understand the shouts.

Every single one of them had been so tensed up that Dong Hae ended up with a bloody lip from biting down too hard, Heechul with broken nails, Min Seok and Lee Teuk with bloody hands filled with scratches from tight clenched fists.

It was like winning lottery when they heard the words ‘Mission Complete’ and that the unit leader relating to them that they were heading to the hospital now and that most of the girls were unhurt in the operation. The leader had not been able to confirm that Hyoyeon was amongst those that had been saved but he was able to guarantee that everyone in the ship had been found and cleared out.

And so, Lee Teuk, Dong Hae and Hee Chul were currently back at sitting on uncomfortable, plastic chairs in the another hospital while waiting for Min Seok to confirm if Hyoyeon had been saved.

Approximately two hours, 17 minutes and 26 seconds later –Dong Hae counted-, his Father finally came back with good news that the SWAT team had been through the records that were found on the ship and Hyoyeon was in the records and thus, should have been on the ship. The team had also discovered that Hyoyeon seemed like the most important ‘good’ of the entire operation and she was apparently ‘related’ directly to the boss of the mob, Kim Bum Soo.

Dong Hae had been too absorbed in the news that there was a huge chance that Hyoyeon had been on the ship that he had failed to realise the change in Min Seok’s facial expressions and tone of words as he mentioned the mob leader.

However, Heechul and Leeteuk, the older observant duo realised that Min Seok’s face paled and his fists clenched as he grinded out the name ‘Kim Bum Soo’. The duo exchanged confused glances but decided to not comment on it as there was the possibility that Min Seok just detested that man for the disgusting, evil deeds he had committed what with Min Seok’s lawyer career. Besides, the important issue right now was Hyoyeon’s life, not this man.

Oh, if only they knew Min Seok’s hatred for Kim Bum Soo went so much beyond Min Seok’s profession as a lawyer. 

 

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! May this be a good year for ya all <3

Anyone can guess what the plot twist is going to be? hehe. Don't hate me and keep an open mind guys!! 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS&VOTESARELOVED!~ <3