Chapter 5

My Angels

 

Chapter 5

[Hyoyeon’s POV]

Right now, I’m standing in front of Seoul High School, with Seohyun standing beside me. Heechul Oppa had gotten my school stuff ready yesterday. He had made me call all of them ‘Oppa’, though I have to admit it makes me a little uncomfortable since I’ve never call anyone that.

Leeteuk Oppa had arranged for me to be taking the same classes as Seohyun, so I just have to report to the office to let them know I’m here. Everyone had been very kind to me except for Eunhyuk-sshi. I didn’t dare to call him Oppa since I’m pretty sure he dislikes me.

“Unnie, kaja.” My thoughts vanished as Seohyun grabs my hand and pulls me along.

“Seororo!” I watch as a girl with long black hair grabs Seohyun into a bear hug.

A shorter girl came bouncing up and said to the girl with black hair. “Yah! Fany ah, don’t hog on to our maknae! Let me hug Seobaby too!” The shorter girl looked really cheerful like a Sun.

Just then, another girl came from behind and said. “Sunny, Fany! Didn’t you see the girl that came with Seohyun? Aigoo, you guys!” Then she turned to me and smiled, holding up her hand. “Annyeonghasayo! I’m Seohyun’s Unnie, Kim Taeyeon imida. Are you new to this school?”

I couldn’t help but smile back, seeing her bright smile.

“Annyeonghasayo, I’m Kim Hyoyeon. Deh, I’m new to this school.” I greeted her back, bowing.

“Annyeong! Please don’t be so formal! Since you’re Seohyun’s friend, that means you are our friend too! Friend aren’t suppose to be so formal, so don’t be. Hi Chingu! I’m Tiffany Hwang Mi Young!~” The girl with the long black hair gave me an eyesmile.

“Pangawo! Sunny imida!” The shorter girl greeted me brightly.

“Unnie, Hyoyeon unnie is studying in the same year with us. But, she’s younger than all of you.” Seohyun informed them.

“Arraso. But, how did you guys meet?” Sunny asked.

I rubbed the back of my neck uncomfortably. ‘If I tell them what happened, will they still want to be my friends? Besides, only Donghae Oppa knows what happened. Ottoke?’

I was flustered, hesitating whether to tell them or not.

[No one’s POV]

Sunny saw through the hesitation of Hyoyeon, and the uncertainty in the younger girl’s eyes. Being the older and mature girl, she decided to help Hyoyeon out.

“Gwenchana, you can tell us when you’re more comfortable with us. Let’s get you to the office first! Kaja!” Sunny linked her arm through Hyoyeon’s and headed towards the office.

Hyoyeon smiled gratefully at Sunny when Sunny winked at her.

“Hey! Wait for us!” Tiffany shouted and grabbed Taeyeon’s and Seohyun’s arms, running after Hyoyeon and Sunny.

The girls laughed as Tiffany started ‘hitting’ Sunny for not waiting for them and hogging Hyoyeon to herself.

Unknowingly, Hyoyeon smiled a true smile for the very first time in a long while.

‘Is this what friends are suppose to be like?’

 

Right now, it was lunch break and the girls were sitting at the lunch table joking around when suddenly, screams were heard. The other girls continued eating their lunch while Hyoyeon turned to see what the commotion was about.

“OPPA! MARRY ME!” “NOONA!! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!” “OPPA I LOVE YOU!!” “NOONA I LOVE YOU!!!”

“Omo! Isn’t that the Oppas?” Hyoyeon gasped.

“Oppas? You know the Seohyun’s brothers and their friends? Wait, I mean you know the Kingkas?” Tiffany asked, rephrasing her questions.

“They are the Kingkas?” Hyoyeon questioned, ignoring Tiffany’s first question as she didn’t know how to answer that.

“Yes Unnie. I didn’t think it would be important to tell you. Sorry.” Seohyun apologized.

“Don’t apologize, I was just surprised. No harm done.” Hyoyeon smiled.

Sunny then switched the topic and the girls started chatting happily about other stuff.

Hyoyeon smiled happily as she watched the four girls chat excitedly. She found it so much easier to smile and laugh now, because of the guys and the four girls in front of her right now. Even though she had no relation to them whatsoever, they treated her warmly and don’t even mind about the fact that she was no more than a stranger.

Although Seohyun’s best friends had just met her a few hours ago, they hadn’t question her about anything at all. But, rather, treated her with friendliness and they joked around like Hyoyeon was their old friend.

The guys had saved her regardless of the danger they were going to put themselves in, and went an extra mile to take her in and even send her to school. Leeteuk treated her like Seohyun, a younger sister, caring for her and fussing around her. Heechul treated her very kindly and cared a lot about her. Siwon was as gentleman and ever, and Donghae of course was the closest to her. Kyuhyun didn’t speak much to her but when he did, everything was filled with concern.

Hyoyeon was really grateful to them.

“Right hyo?” Taeyeon’s sudden question directed to her, snapped her out of her thoughts and she replied ‘Yes’ without hearing the previous part of Taeyeon’s question.

But, it didn’t matter, for the girls started laughing at her answer and soon, she found that it was a joke to get her out of thoughts. Hyoyeon didn’t mind and started laughing along with them, and soon, the lunch table was once again filled with sounds of laughter and happiness.

 

A/N: Hi everyone! I've decided to continue this story! But, unfortunately, I won't be continuing this fic in SSF, just here. 

I can't be sure how long it's going to take for me to update but I'll try my very best to finish this fic. 

And, I apologize if this chapter is weird and not very good. I think it >.< But, I'll hope it'll do ^^ 

Hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry I can't reply to all your comments! I love all of them and please keep them coming! <3 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3