Chapter 1

My Angels

 

Chapter 1

 

“Appa! Chebal! Appa! Please let me go! Appa!”  In the room, a girl was kneeling down on the floor. The man was unmoved by the scene before his eyes. He stood there with a bored expression on his face as the girl continued begging him. “Appa! Just once! Please! I’m really tired today, Appa!” The girl was drained of her energy. She was having a high fever and the temperature was rising rapidly. *Slap* Immediately, a red palm print appeared on her face. Unfazed by what just happened, the girl repeated her words again. *Slap* Another palm print appeared, this time on the other cheek. Tired, the girl sat down on the floor and started murmuring the words over and over again, hoping her Appa will let her off today. The man’s face softened as he sees his daughter sitting on the ground, the volume of her words getting softer and softer. The man knew his daughter was suffering; he started thinking about letting her off for the day.

 

But, all changed when the call came. As he ended the phone call, he knew no matter how much his daughter was suffering, he couldn’t let her go. Not this once. The matter was too important. The client had specifically wanted this girl, or rather, his daughter. The client was too important a man to give up. He could not afford to offend this client, so he would have to sacrifice his daughter. He made a call and five seconds later, two buffed men appeared. He gave them a look and they started to make their way towards the girl on the ground.

As if she sensed it, the girl quickly jerked up and ran away with what was left of her energy. “No!” The man shouted. “Get her!” The two men ran after her and soon, were followed by six other men who came out as they saw the girl rushing out of the gate. The girl ran like never before, grabbing to that little hope that she may probably lose those men of her father, even though it seems so impossible.

[The girl’s POV]

I kneeled there, begging Appa to let me go for just today. As I expected, he refused to. Regardless, I continued; fervently hoping that he will be moved. But, no, he just slapped me across the face as usual. I sat down; my legs giving way to the hard slap Appa gave. I whispered the words over and over again, just loud enough for him and me to hear. Just then, Appa received a phone call and I knew it my time was up. I lost the battle. I had to go. And I was right. Footsteps were heard as Appa’s men made their way in to grab me.

Something in my heart told me to fight back. To stop accepting my destiny as it is, to create my own life. To escape the clutches my cruel father and lead a whole new life. In that moment, I knew I had to do something. It was now or never. I sprung up suddenly, surprising my Appa and his men. I mustered up what was left of my energy and sprinted. I heard Appa screamed “No! Get her!” Somehow, those words gave me more energy. It made me ran faster, wanting to never hear that voice of his again.

As I ran out of the gates, I heard more footsteps joining the original two. As I ran, I prayed that my legs will not give way and let me be capture by them. “God, please sent someone to help me. Please, God. Help me” I turned around the corner, hoping that I won’t reach a dead end. I’m guessing that god answered my prayers because I hit against something hard, but I know it wasn’t a wall because it was warm.  

 

A/N: A short Chapter one because I want to keep the suspense ((: I know I'm EVIL LOLS 

This chapter is leaving you guys with a lot of questions right? Don't worry, I have the story planned out already (: Chapter two will be here soon! ((: 

How about a few questions? xP

1)Guess who the girl is :P 

2) Guess what her job is (Hint: The prologue) 

3) Guess what who she hit against

 

PS, I have changed abit of the description on the characters (: Check it out if you don't mind 

Oh, I forgot to mention that Donghae is also the lead guy (:

Enjoy~  

Comment and SUBSCRIBE! ^^