CH.9 Memories struck Again.

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

SEORIN's POV (THE WHOLE CHAPTER)

 

I was walking down the hallways, It's recess time so i can go to the library to give back the books  I borrowed for this exams. while I was walking I can't get jaejin out of my mind, though I know it's weird to think of him but it's just that the kiss that we shared is very, uhmm,,, how do I say it... uhm.. well feels like good. Wait.. ani-ani-ani- Seorin what the heck are you thinking?! I hit my head slightly and then continue walkign as fast as i could. I'm now in the library. I give the book to the librarian for her to check then I bring it back to the shelves. As I was walking through the shelves i heard the girls squeling in front of the windows. I'm not a gossip girl or something I just feel curious, you know,,, i was holding the last book. i put it in the shelves not knowing if it's the right one though, then I reach at the free window about 2 windows away from the squeling girls. I look out the window and search for that thing that they are looking. I saw a guy in the grass field lying there and listening to something. i feel like I've seen him somewhere then memories struct me. i can't fully see the guys ' face though his aura seems quite familiar to me. Not that I saw him around the school but like I've talked and met him before i even transfer here. I hold into the shelves as I feel a bit pain in my head AGAIN...Then I passed out.

 

I wake up in a hospital bed. Probably they sent me to the nearest hospital because there is no nurse in the school. I passed out and all i can remember is the pain I once again feel after I saw the guy. I sit up from the bed and look around. Suddenly a nurse enter the room she was smiling at me like an angel. I look at her name tag and it's written Sooyoung, what a beautiful name it matches her actually. i envy her. "How are you feeling?" she asked me." I'm fine..." "Well the doctor Mr. Shim will be here... let's just wait arraseo.." she said still with her bright smile. After a few minutes a guy entered the room, i guess it's the doctor. he smiled at me then look at Sooyoung, his smile brightens up when sooyoung smile at him. I smell something fishy about this two people here. I fake a cough. They both look at me then bowed there heads slightly. 

LIKE THIS

"Hey... So will you check me already?" i asked, still the doctor is looking at me shyly. i smirked. "Hey mr. doctor.. You two suites each other very well..." I said then look at Sooyoung who is blushung now oh how cute. "Uhm ... I .." The doctor is stuttering. "Don't worry.. i won't tell anyone.." I said knowing that relationship between coworkers are not allowed in this hospital. "Thank you... " Sooyoung said. i gave her a smile then I look at the doctor. "So how is my health?" I asked with a bit worried tone. "Uhm about that well...when did you lat feel the pain in your head?" he asked. "Well uhm it's been 2 years ago..." i said. "I searched for your records and gladly you've been a patient here for like a year. right?" he asked. I nodded. Sooyoung close the door and walk in the other side of the bed. She hold my hand as I felt like I'm trembling about what the result maybe. "Dr.Shim... Can you tell her slowly what is the result." she asked Dr.Shim. "Well you are aware of you're condition right?"he asked again I nodde. "Well you've got some forgotten memories otherwise we called amnesia." he said, i listen to him carefully with Ms. Sooyoung still holding my hands.

"Yes... i'm aware I have amnesia." "Well you are experiencing the pain again due to some memories that seems like keep on entering your mind to remember it. We call it Post traumatic amnesia..." he said again. suddenly his phone beep and need to go already. "Uhm Ms. Lee... Don't worry...The other things will be explained by Sooyoung, you're parents are on their way and you can't live the hospital yet without there concern." He said again. Sooyoung held my hand tighter. Mr. Shim walked out the room after giving Sooyoung some details and left.

"Uhm Sooyoung-shi..." I said. She look at me with her bright smile. She walk towards me. "Nae?" "Uhm can you tell me what is Post- etc. something is?" "Sure... But need you to drink you're medicine first." she handed me the medicine and drink it.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC ^_^

 

 

ANNEONGHASEIYO READERS?!

SUMMER IMNIDA!!! 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE...

DON'T BE A SILENT READER :)