CH.6 MORNING COMES

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

 

No One’s POV

 

Beep beep beep beep…. That is the sound of the alarm (Mian.. I really don’t use alarm.. That’s why I don’t know what kind of sound I should put…).

That was Seorin’s alarm. She opens her eyes a bit and takes a look at the time. It was 6:00 in the morning. Her exam will start at 10 up to 12:00 though she wanted to review again she decided to wake up early the next day.

 

“Wah… I’m still sleepy but I need to pass this exam or else I can’t move on to the next year.” She said then sighed.

She walks out of her room and heading to the bathroom. She do all of her routines every morning, after that she walk downstairs and decided to make herself a breakfast coz definitely her lazy brother is still sleeping and won’t make any breakfast while her parents are gone for a business trip.

“So what do we have here?” she asked herself while taking a peek at the refrigerators food. She saw fruits and some eggs, and also bacons. She decided to cook egg with bacon then a mango for dessert.

 

On the other hand.

 

Jaejin is sitting in his bed while holding his phone. He’s awake since four am and he just plays music in his phone and listen to it through the use of head phone. He is listening very well to the music, not even minding that they have exam today.

 Then a knock disturb his peaceful listening in the song. “Come in” he said. A tall guy with thick glasses, milky white skin and a cute face come in the room. “Hyung….” He said. “Wae?” Jaejin asked with a bit of irritating tune. ‘Hyung.. I just want to ask if I can you know jam with some of my friends tonight we are going in a noraebang in myeongdeong.” “What time are you going?” he asked back. “Uhm after class so we will get there by 6 pm.” “Okay but back at 9pm arasseo?” he said now with a calm and soft voice. After that his brother moves out of his room. He then remembers that he will be looking for that girl today, the person he named stalker.

 

“I have to prepare and search for this stalker of mine…” he said then smirked.