Ch. 15 Meet the FT ISLAND

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

No One's POV

"Stop it" Jaejin said.He then walk near the guys. Seorin walk behind Jaejin. "Stalk-- I mean Seorin..."he said, Seorin look up and look at Jaejin. "Hmm..." "This are my bandmates." he said. Then you look at the guys. "Anneonghaseiyo we are FT ISLAND" they all greeted in unison. They were all handsome, you look at each of them. A guy with a checkered band on his right hand came forward and greet you, "Hi! I'm Hongki!I'm the lead vocal of the group" he said cheerfully then offered his hand for a handshaked. "\hello..." you said, then shake his hand.  Then another guy wearing a stripe white and blue shirt approach you and hold your hand and kissed it. "Hi, Jonghun imnida.The leader, incharged of the guitar and piano." You immediately grab your hand and then blushed a little. A guy with a light brown hair came forward with a violet jacket. "HI!! Minhwan imnida.I'm incharged with the beat.. of drums .."he said cutely and bubbly, then the last one came with a white shirt. "Hi Seung hyun imnida... the rapper and also in guitar." He said then winked at you. You look down and avoid his gazed. 

HONGKI                                            Jonghun                                              Minhwan                                           Seung hun

   

"Anneonghaseiyo Lee Seorin imnida..." Seorin said. "Nice name" Seung hun said. Soerin blushed again a little. Then Jaejin talked. "Guys... Do your own thing I'll just need to talk with Seo..." He said. The guys started to move around the room and do their won things. Seorin and Jaejin walked towards an acoustic guitar. He took it and seat at the floor. "Hey..."Jaejin said. Seorin look at him then sit at the floor opposite of Jaejin. "So what are you doing?" seorin asked innocently. "I'm here to play the guitar then after that you will play." He said. "Mwo? I'll play??" "Hmm. Nae... You said as if you remember yourself playing the guitar right?" Seorin nod. "Then try to play the guitar ...." he said. Then he plays the guitar, he play the banmal song (For first time lovers by Yonghwa of CNBLUE). Seorin look and listen to him. "His good... and looks cool" Seorin thought. "Hey I'm finish you play now..." he said, he give the guitar to seorin. Seorin take the guitar and then started to play it. She plays the guitar version of replay by shinee. She plays it with her eyes close. And she did not even know she is playing it right and good. As the room was filled of the sound from the guitar the guys inside the room stop what they were doing and look at Seorin who is playing the guitar. They all look at her with an amazing eyes. She finished the song and open her eyes. She see 5 pairs of eyes looking at him like she did something great. "Hey..." Seorin said. "yah.. do you really just remember that you used to play the guitar or just kidding me?" Jaejin asked. You shook your head. "Wae?" Seorin asked. "You just play the replay guitar version nicely without any mistake." Seunghun said. "Really? I don't think I did it well, though. " Seorin said. 

After that Seorin head back to her department and returned to practice. Jaejin on the other hand is in the practice room with the other members. 

JAEJIN's POV

"She said she just remember herself playing the guitar... Does it mean she forgot it? And the song she just play, indeed make me remember her again... The girl... The girl... I used to love... The girl.. Whom I care a lot.. Seorin and her have the same aura around them, they have the same figure and the both... play the same song in the guitar... Why do I keep feeling that Seorin and her were like only one?" I thought to myself. Then someone patted my back , It's Jonghun hyung. "Yo... Jae.. Did you notice it?" he asked. "Notice what?" I asked. "She resembles someone..." he said. I think first then i nod. "Hyung... if only i can't see I can say it was her, but hyung... Their face are different from each other..." I said. Jonghun nod, then turn back to his place and set his guitar for another hours of practice. 

 

 

------------------------------

TBC

-------------------------------- Mian.. again... Promised the next chapter will be long... :)

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :)

THANKS AND SARANGHAE