CH.5 You're Voice Seems So Familiar

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

It's been three days since Jaejin sent Seorin home.

Both of them are still thinking of each other.

JAEJIN's POV

God I want to sleep... But I still can't. Wah... should I just make a call in that number... I mean the stalker. I grab my phone and browse for the  number of the stalker. I saw the number and press the call button. After 5 beeps the other line answer.

"Yeobeoseiyo...." I was rigth it's a girl!

"Yah.. Stalker..." I said.

"Hmm.,. What did you say stalker?"

"yeah... STALKER!!"

"What kind of prank is this. ? Don't you know what time is it?"

"I know... it's 11:30...pm..."

"You know the time and yet you called... By the  way who the hell are you?

"yah.. you're the one who text me first...you confess in your message.. Aren't you supposed to be grateful that I call you..."

"Tsk.. Stop this prank arasseo..."

"If you're busy and sleepy this time, why did you answer the call...

"Coz you are calling... I'm not that rude you know..."

"Jinjja? You're not? Are you deaf or something..."

"You know what I'm going to hang up now.. And FYI i'm not a stalker! And I have an exam tommorow... So quit this prank now!"

After that she end the call..

Jaejin don't know why but a smile is formed in his lips.

Exam huh? Well I have exam too tommorow...

"Wait ... She said that too..Could it be that she is from the same school as I AM..." JAejin then grinned adn walk to his bed.

SEORIN's POV

"What the hell is that call all about! Tsk... What a prank to play with me.

I put my cellphone down and get back to reviewing. I think about what the guy said.

Confess? I haven't even try to confess before... And what did he say that I'm the one who text him first... Duh... I'm too busy in school that I can't even touch my cp.

He's crazy....

NO ONE's POV

 

The two of them get to sleep after that 30 minutes of thinking. Jaejin sleep while thinking of a plan on how to see this stalker he have. While Seorin sleep with numbers and equations in her mind.

 

 

------------------------

Anneonghaseiyo!!!

Summer Rain imnida...

BTW mian if this is just a short update... But I will try to update again later...

 

I would love it if you subscribeand  comment and give some new ideas and scenarios that could happen next int he two characters.

GOMAPSUMNIDA!!!!