Ch.10 Post Traumatic Amnesia

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

SEORIN's POV

"Uhm so Sooyoung... what is Post Traumatic amnesia?" i asked. Sooyoung then take the chair beside me and sat. "Uhm well as far as I know Post traumatic amnesia happened due to head injury. The period covered by this type of amnesia is related to the injury you've received, which can be minor, major or mixed. Those who suffer in this type of trauma, might have a short or long term of memory loss. And in this amnesia the memory forgotten is the event that happened during the day of the accident  or the day before it.": she said.

"Oh... Well all I can remember was when I was in first year high..." "You know when your head is in pain that can be either good or bad thing. Good cause you might starting to remeber something from the past and bad if it's because of some wounds or bleeding." "And my case is?" "Well I don't really know it well but when I talked to Changmin...---" "Changmin?' "Uhm Changmin us Mr. Shim..." "Oh..." "Well he told me that he was relieved that you suffer the pain not because of anything serious but becaue you might be starting to remember something..." "Oh... Well yeah it felt like that..." "really? You know sometimes a person remember something when that person see or talk to someone or something, suddenly flash back of events will come into your mind and you will eventually remember it." "Oh so it was right then.." "Huh? Right?" "Yes.. You know Sooyoung shi, I'm in the library when I saw this guy lying on the grass field, and then i felt like his aura is very familiar even his figure." "Did you see his face?" 'No..."

"Oh.. You know if you see his face you might remember him already by this time.." she said. I look at her and she smiles. " Well that;s all i can tell you..." she stands up. 'Are you leaving already??" I asked. "No.. I'll eb here with you until my shift ended, your parents ask for a nurse to be with you and then Mr. Shim picked me to take care of you." "Oh so he can be with yu, coz he is my doctor right?" I smile. "Well I really don;t know though...maybe..." she blushed again. "Well can i go out of the hospital when I'm with you?" I asked with pleading eyes. "Uhm yes... Wae?" "I want to go to the grocery i need to buy some fruits.." "Okai...".

 

JAEJIN's POV

I was lying on the grass field when I heard girl's squeling to me. I put my earphones but not in the loudest volume. I then put my arm in my forehead and try to sleep. After several minutes i heard shouting in the library i look up and saw bunch of students gathered in the 3 window from the right. then I heard ambulance. I was too lazy to stand up and take a look I'm not a guy who likes to gossip. I look at my cellphone and look at the time. 5 minutes more and the recess is over. I grab my things and walked to the canteen. 

I remember the deal that the stalker is saying, i still haven't thinking about something. I text her but no replies maybe she is studying coz it's our exam.  i see a peaceful place to eat, I sat there and play with my phone, i try to call her, after 3 beeps, a girl answered the phone,  I know it's not her coz the voice was too feminie and angelic, not that stalker's voice is evil but I know she'll shout ti me to the highest level if she saw my name in her cp. 

'Yeobosaeyo?" The girl said. "Uhm hey, where is the owner of the phone?" I asked. "She giggled. "why are you gigling?" "Nothing" she said. Then I asked again where is the owner of the phone, "Ms. lee Seorin is now sleeping and not yet awake, by the way I giggled because you definitely know the difference between ms. Seorin's voice and my voice, such a lucky girl to have a boyfriend like you." after that she hugh up and leave me dumbfounded in the other line. What boyfriend? i said. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC :)