Ch.32 Finally Diary Is Open & Smell Something Fishy

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

 

JAEJIN's WHOLE POV

I was now at my room, lying on my bed staring at the ceiling i'm still thinking about what happened at the hospital, the sibling thing you know. But whatever thinking I make It was just impossible for me, I mean it came from Seorin's mouth, she is a cousin of Seojin and Seojin's dead already.. I was thinking the whole night, i don't know what position should i do just to fall asleep. I look around my room, and i saw my bag. I stand up and reach for my bag, I open it and get the diary from inside. The key is not with me... But still even if the key is not with me I an still open it right... Seorin said she'll give me the key at the right time but, when will it be.. I'm graduating next weeks and probably fly to america the next day. I decided to open it by force well she wouldn't know that I open it by force , the lock will be the only one broken not the whole diary. I forcefully open the diary until the lock is broken. I sat on my bed and open the diary. I read it, this was my first loves diary, it was hand written and even though it's been two years and the paper was like already brownish color, and the written or the ink is practically you can say old already. i read her entries, my eyes felt watery when I read those enty that is about the two of us the day she say yes to be my girlfriend our first date, first kiss... I fell asleep reading the diary.

 

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up by the sounds of the chirping birds. It's saturday, no classes, but I need to go to school, I was about to brush my ees when I felt i was holding into something. I look at my hand and saw the diary. I smile at the thought of Seojin writing her entry everyday. I was on the middle of the diary already, i decided to bring it with me in school. We don't have band practice but we need to do some business for the graduation. I put the diary back into my bag. I do my daily routines. I get down for breakfast I saw my big brother taking his coffee and reading some news in the newspaper. "Good morning" he said. I smile and say goodmorning back. I ate breakfast and hurriedly went to school. As I arrived at the school I enter the school gate and walk towards the multipurpose hall. My bandmates and other classmates are alreay there only few students are at school today, those who have practices or some projects to finish goes to school at saturday. I sit beside my group mates, then a teacher enter the school and begun discussing about graduation rites, balls etc. I was feeling sleepy, but then she told us to have an hour break. I stand up and walk out the room. I decided to spent my time at the roof. Where I last say goodbye to Seorin.

As I arrived at the roof, I put down my bag in the floor, and use it as my pillow, I grab the diary and start reading it again. Images of Seorin's smiling face kept on popping on m head. 15 minutes before the start of the second session I decided to go back. I saw Jonghun hyung alone in a bench. I walk towards him. "Hyung..." "Hey jae"  "Hyung can i asked you something?" "Hmm.. Nae sure.. What is it?" "Uhm What can you say about Seorin?" "Seorin shi? Well she really looks like Seojin.. And their names it's quite similar... Just jin and rin..." After saying that part I remember the hospital thingy. "hyung.. remember Minwoo?" "Minwoo.. Ah Seojin's lil brother.. Wae?" "Uhm.. Kinda saw him...no I met him yesterday.." "Really? where?" "On the hospital..." "Hospital? What are you doing at the hospital?" "Uhm Seorin is send at the hospiatl yesterday.. tiredness.. I think.. Uhm well Minwoo was there for Seorin.." "And ?" "And they say he was her brother..." After saying that hyung gulped ani he almost choked. " Mwo? But Minwoo and Seojin are the only two siblings I mean how?" "I asked the nurse that thing too.. But she said they are the only siblings left when theyre parents died..." "But Seojin is dead and Seorin is you know... Different with Seojin especially the face and attitude..." "Yes.. But can you see her eyes, and figure, smile? They are the same with those things.. But in whole they are different." "Well maybe something is wrong here...I mean maybe there is somthing hidden... I smell something fishy about this.." Jonghun hyung said then we walked back to the multi purpose hall.The meeting ended and the group decided to go to noraebang so we all decided to go to hongdae.

 

The rest of this will be in a new chapter :) ABOUT THEIR HONGDAE NORAEBANG SCENE

summerrain

comment and subscribe

GOMAPSUMNIDA