CH.29 She's GONE

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

NO ONE's POV

It was lucnh break, Seorin decided to bring her lunch in the roof  of their department building. While Jaejin was in the practice room. He grab his phone and dial Seorins number. It takes awhile before seorin pick up the call. Seorin answer the call and her eyes widened when she heard the voice on the other line. It was jaejin's voice.. "Hello... Seorin...??" jaejin asked, when he did not hear anything from the other line. Seorin gulped but mangaed to speak. "Nae? Jaejin shi./.. Waeyo?" Seorin is feeling nervous.  "Uhm about earlier... i want to asked yu something...." "What is it about?" "Uhm I would like to talk about it personally... so i would like us to meet..." "Huh? personally? And meet? Where?and when?" "After class.. At handel and gretel?" "Uhm i don;t think I..." "Seorin remember that you need to serve me.. i would like you to come so follow my order... School hasn't ended yet...remember?" jaejin said. Seorin gulped again. "arraseo...I'll see you at 5:00" after that seorin hung up. Jaejin was about to say something but Seorin already hung up. He was now left deep in thoughts. "if ever everything I'm thinking is right... What could be Seorin and Seojin's relation with each other... I knwo seojin have a brother, I met her family... uhm Wait.. Seorin was Lee. Soo man's niece and Sunny's cousin could it be that she was Seojin's cousin as well??" Jaejin thought. Meanwhile seorin was in the roof and not finish her food. She was now feeling uneasy what could it be that ajejin want to ask her?. After class Seorin head to the Ahndel and Gretel still nervous and feeling uneasy.

 

@ HANDEL AND GRETEL

Jaejinwas sitting in the corner of the cafe waiting for Seorin he's been there at 4:35. He was early, the group practice ended early. He was thinkign if Seorin will show up or not. But as he looks at the door of the cafe, he saw Seorin wearing a  practice clothes.

Jaejin raised his hand to let Seorin see where he was sitting. Seorin walked towards his table and sit at the opposite side. "So you came..." jaejin said. Seorin look at him then look down. "It was an order... right..." Seorin replied. "What do you want to ask?" Seorin added. "Uhm Seorin shi... I was just wondering How come you tell me that the owner of this book will be happy if I accept this?" Jaejin said then put the diary at the table. "Uhm.. That's..." "Is the owner of this diary related to you?" Seorin breath heavily. She look at jaejin's face and see curiosity written all over it. "Well yes..." Jaejin was now leaning at the table. "Seorin what's your relation with the owner and may I know her name?" Jaejin said seriously. Seorin gulped for the third time. "Uhm Jaejin ... I'm the ow.. ani I'm the owner's cousin yes.. cousin.. The owners name is Seojin.. Lee Seojin..." Jaejin's eyes widened . "Your her cousin.. May I know where she is? She disappeared two years ago..."Jaejin said with sadness. Seorin look at him. Will she tell him that the girl in front of him right now is Seojin or will she tell her that Seojin is now gone and Seorin is now alive?. "Uhm Jaejin-Shi.. Seojin is... Seojin is gone,,," Seorin said. Jaejin look at Seorin's face with shock. "Mwo?! Gone? It can;t be? Where is she?" jaejin asked loudly, now the people inside the cafe is looking at them. Seorin sighed. "Jaejin she did not go somewhere.. She is .... She is gone for good..." Seorin said holding back the tears.

"No way! Seojin won;t leave me like that?! We promised each other we won't leave each other.. We will runaway together! But she never ... never come.." Jaejin said now crying. Seorin can't take it .. to see jaejin her love crying like that in a false truth. Yes Seojin is not dead for good... But the old seojin was gone and replace by a new Seorin. "Jaejin.. Miahne...jeongmal miahnaeyo..." "Seorin.. I was angry not only to myself but my family... because of them fooling me and seojin, we ended up nothing.. We are not together... If they .. if they just let us be together.. this will not happen...." Jaejin said. Seorin stay quiet. "How did she died? That night when we will runaway i try to call her tell her that we are being fooled. We were told to meet in two different places, me at the boat and her in the airport...I call her when i knew that ... we speak in the phone.. she was crying.. I tell her to comeback but she won't listen ... Then I heard a boom.. like two things collided then all i can hear is nothing but thunder... Seojin did not speak anymore." "Jaejin.. I met I mean she met an accident that night...a car accident...that's how i I mean she died..." Seorin said, she almost spill the truth. Jaejin look at her, with pleading eyes, Seorin can't take it any longer, Jaejin crying in front of her, she wants to hug him but there is something stopping her from doing it, knowing she has been fooled also makes her angry, and thinking how many memories gone coz of that stupid accident. She stands up suddenly that jaejin look up at her, he saw tears rolling down her cheeks, he wants to wipe it but something is stopping him, Seorin run out of the cafe and run no one knows where this will lead her, she just continue running. JAejin ws left in the cafe, looking at the direction were Seorin went then look at the diary lying in the cold table of the cafe.

 

@ THE BLOCK (block b's house)

Someone rings the doorbell, taeil and P.o was sitting in the living room, while the others are scattered in the house some are in the kitchen , bedrooms and in the playing room. P.O get the door and then taken a back by the sight of Seorin who was crying, he immediately led Seorin insde the house, and make her sat in the sofa. Taeil then called the others to see Seorin. Zico and Jaehyo who were the last people to come, was shocked to see seorin in that condition, Zico motioned the others to go back to their business, Jaehyo stay with Zico. He bring a glass of water for seorin to drink which she gladly accpet. She drank it, after drinking, Zico speak. "Seorin... Want to come with me?" Zico asked knowing Seorin, she would not speak anything and just stay quiet. Seorin nodded.

Zico prepared his motorcycle. He tells Seorin to hopped in the motor. Then he turned the engine and drove away. Seorin who is still quiet just want to feel the cold breeze of air in her skin. Then the motor stops. Seorin went off the bike, She looks around and found out that she was in the beach side. She looks at Zico who is smiling. "Why are we here?" "to ease your mind.. This is the place where i usually goes, when i feel so angry... I can do anything I want here... Shout curse anything..." Zico said. Seorin nodded. The two of them sit at the sand. Seorin felt sleepy after sitting there for 10 minutes, she lean her head in his shoulder then close her eyes. She felt asleep. Zico looks at her sleeping face. He took his phone and capture her sleeping face. Then he dialed someones number. After half an hour. A car arrived. Chihoon walked out of the car and head to Zico and seorin. He saw Seorin sleeping still with the traced of tears in her cheeks, he sighed. "Hey.. Zico... " "hoon...take her back to the hospital.. she needs to rest..." "Nae.. Did she say something.." "Aniyo.. Not a word. Do you know what happened?" "well... Yes.. She tells him that Seojin is dead for good already..." "How did you?" "I manage to sneak out and follow her.. I heard everything from the beginning.. And follow her.. But when she run.. she got out of my sight..." "hmmm...' 'never thought she'll go in The block..." "me too... well it's cold now bring her back now...I ride my motorcycle and go back to the block..." "Arasseo.. Gomawo... Hyung..." "i did it for her sake.. She's just... " "PRECIOUS" both of them said. They look at each other then smiled. Chihoon put Seorin at the car and lay her at the back seat, Zico help him out. 

@ THE HOSPITAL

Jaejin go into the hospital because he's worried about Seorin he don't know why he is feeling this but he just need to confirm that she was safe. He look for Sooyoung, but Sooyoung said Seorin is not back she called her home, and she's not there too. Sooyoung is worried, they are now outside the hospital waiting for Seorin. Then a car stops at the front of the hospital, Chihoon walked out of the car then carry Seorin bridal style out of the car. Chihoon walk towards the hospital but he stopped when he saw Jaejin and Sooyoung looking at him. "Chihoon?" Jaejin said then look at the girl in his arms. He immediately walk towards Chihoon and get Seorin out of his arms. After that Jaejin walk inside the hospital, with Sooyoung walking behind and Chihoon too. He enters Seorin's room. And lay her in her bed. After that he motioned Chihoon outside and talked. "What's your relation with her?" Jaejin asked. "So you still remember me..." "Ofcourse... Chihoon... You came to Japan to talked to me... But never told me anything when you came back to Korea nor when I came back to korea too." "That's ... That's because I don't have the right to tell it to you.. I just follow what her family wants." "But still thanks...by the way back to the question what's yur relationship with her?" "Who? Seorin?" "Yes..." "Well we are .. uhm friends..." "Really?" "Yes.. Same as Seojin..." "Oh.. thanks for bringing her back.. I was worried.. " "Why are you worried?" "Why can't i?" "Ani.. Just curious.. You are usually cold towards others except Seojin..." 'Don't you feel something..." "Feel something? Like what?" "Seojin and Seorin.. They were like the same...." 'ANI... NOT A THING" Chihoon replied. " I have to go Jae.. My work here is done.. need to go back.. by the way good luck in your graduation...and debut stage..." CHihoon said then walked away. Jaejin just look at Chihoon's back then head inside the room. 

JAEJIN's POV

I enter Seorin's room. I saw her sleeping peacefuly. I then feel it again. This feeling I felt when i met Seojin. This feeling I felt whenever Seojin is with me. Why am i feeling this... Am I fallinf for this girl ? Seorin.. Seojin... Seems the same... I look at her body and face... ssame figure.. for me.. The hair same as Seojin. The eyes... same.. but the whole face will not be Seojin. i can't accept it that Seojin was dead two years ago. I can't blame anyone but my family and myself. I sit at the sofa and cover my face with my palm. I remember those times we spent together, Seojin and I dating, cuddling everything. I felt again my tears in my face. I look at Seorin i walked towards her bed I leaned on her face and kiss her lips, I open my eyes I felt like i was kissing Seojin's lips, the feeling is the same why do I keep on feeling this. I need to stop this.. I can't fall for her, i can't continue thid... THIS IS WRONG!. i said then stormed out of the hospital.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

SUMMERRAIN