Ch. 30 Let's Get Back To Normal

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

NO ONE's POV

The next morning. Seorin wake up in the hospital. She was thinking how'd she get there, then Sooyoung come in the room, with her uniform in her left hand and a paper bag for her breakfast. Seorin looks at Sooyoung then asked. "Unnie.. How did I end up here?" "Uhm.. You were being brought in the hospital by Chihoon, but you were being laid in your bed by Jaejin..." sooyoung said. Her eyes widened when she said Chihoon and jaejin. She remember She was with zico in the beach last night then fell asleep. But Jaejin and chihoon met... That's a trouble, she thought. She finish her breakfast and get ready for school. While on her way she was in a deep thinking.

SEORIN's POV

I wonder what will happen today.I think it's better if we go back and start into the normal thing before calling him a jerk... and calling me his stalker.. duh not real though... Stalker turns out to be his old girlfriend... Well if ever I saw him and saw me too, i'll just smile and say hey jerk.. well start of a new beginning today! I said to myself. I walked to the bus station. I wait for the bus to arrived when someone tap my shoulders I look back and saw jaejin looking at me. I smile as I planned, and say goodmorning. "Hey... Goodmorning" I said. "Goodmorning..' "Why are you here?" I asked. "Uhm I was about to check you out but I saw you walking here so i decided to follow you." he said. "Check me out? Oh If it's about last night.. I was totally fine sorry.. urgent matter,.. well heard you met my friend chihoon.. Something happened?" I asked feeling nervous about that question. "Nothing...' he said then shook his head, i sighed in relief. I saw the bus coming and it stop in front of us. "Kaja.. I don;t want to be late in school" I said.

We both enter the bus and sit in a two sitted spot. He was listening to ofcouirse ipod, I look at him, he notice it, he took one of the earphones and put it in my left ear. "Listen, this song is good" he said. The song was the OST of My girlfriend is a Gumiho Losing my mind by leeSeung gi. I smile as I listen to the song, it was so catchy and cute. we arrived at the bus stop near the school. As we hopped off the bus, students look at us and gasped in shock and in surprise. Well who wouldn't the silent girl me and this freaking handsome boyfriend of mine for like 2 years ago seen together walking to school... just the two of us.. Who will not gossip about it. I was till being bugged by this problem of mine... but then I can't continue like that.. The key is still with me.. the duary won't open by itself unless he forced it right...He win't know the truth unless I gave him the key.I thought to myself. Before I turn he holds my wrist. "Seorin... Take care" he said. I smile "Ofcourse.. Same to you JERK" i said as I emphasized the word Jerk to him. he smiled "STALKER" he replied back I smirked then continue walking on my way to our department.Another tiring day for me I guess, practice here and there. I said.

JAEJIN's POV

"Ofcourse, Same to you JERK" she said. I smile as she calls me Jerk again, not that I like it but it feels like we are starting to get back to normal again. I continue walking when suddenly an arm landed in my shoulders. "HEY DUDE..." Hongki said. "Hyung.. What's up with the attitude?' I asked. He just grinned at me. "What? happened to you? seriously hyung..." I asked again. He look at me then smile. "You're back..." he said. "HuH? we just met yesterday..." I said. Then he smirked and run away. I run towards him too. Like we are young kids playing. 

HONGKI's POV

On my way to school I saw Seorin and Jaejin walking together to school, As I look at Seorin i can't help but see Seojin through her, i mean the figure is the same, her eyes smiles the same, but it's just that her face is ot fully Seojin's and her attitude not the same, seorin is quiet while Seojin's a hyper kid. As they seperate ways i run towards Jaejin and put my arms around his shoulder."HEY DUDE..." I said. he look at me,  "Hyung.. What's up with the attitude?' he  asked. I just grinned at him. "What? happened to you? seriously hyung..." he asked again. i look at him then smile. "You're back..." I said. "HuH? we just met yesterday..." he said. Then I smirked and run away. he run towards me too. Like we are young kids playing. We reached the practice room, sweating and panting, we run around the school ground like there is no end. I sat at the chair. and look at the tired jaejin.. "jae.. You are now smiling like before..." i said. "What do you mean?" "After she was gone you're like everyday is halloween and now you;re back with that smile of yours when she was with you.. but today is different you were with her, the one who resembles her." i said. Before he could say anything i walk out the room and head towards the bathroom.

JAEJIN's POV

I was left in the practice room. trying to get to hyungs words. Well did i really change? Coz of that girl? Well maybe yes... But this is wrong... I said to myself then Jonghun hyung enter the room. "Morning.." i said. He smiled at me. "Jaejin... stop what you were doing.." he said to me. I look up at him. "Hyung why would I stop I'm not doing anything..." I said. "I did not mean that I meant you being around Seorin..." he said. "Huh? Why?' "If you are with Seorin coz she looks like Seojin... Stop this.. Stop seeing Seojin through her coz it will only hurt her in the end." Jonghun hyung said. I look down. " I don';t mean to.. But i'm still thinking.. And i think I've fallen for her..." I said. Jonghun look at me. He ame towards me and punch me in the face. "I told you.. If you are just seeing her coz of their resemblance to each other better stop it now... What if you just love her coz of the same thing that seojin and seorin has.. What if it's just seojin you love and not Seorin.." Jonghun said. " I don't know..." "You always don't know.. I'm happy you were smiling again.. but what if... what if you hurt Seorin and she'll hate you.. you will go back to this cold aura of yours." Jonghun said. Then suddenly Hongki hyung enter. "The thing is what if Seorin likes you, not knowing you'll seeing her as Seojin...It'll hrt her a lot deeper than what you're feeling." he said. i don't know what to say, no words came out of my mouth, I just grabbed my bag and went out of the room, I decided to go to the place where I kiss seorin before. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED

SUMMERRAIN

comment and subscribe

^_^