CH. 31 Back To The Present Time

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

NO ONE's POV

After Seorin and Jaejin's last meeting at the roof)reffering to chapter 1), the two people are still in a deep thinking. Seorin not knwing if ever she should give the key by the end of the school year and reveal the truth or just keep it by herself and let jaejin leave without nowing the whole thing, while Jaejin, is regretting when he said it's the last time they are going to meet, and not telling Seorin the thing that he really wanted to say. 

 

A WEEK AGO SINCE THE MEETING IN THE ROOF

@DANCE DEPARTMENT (GIRL's ERA's Practice Room)

"And 1, 2 , 3 , 4 and , 5, 6" Seorin kept on counting. "Okay... That's it let's take a rest" the leader said.  Yeoseo one of the rapper came towards Seorin. |Seo.. are you  okay.. You're fae is pale.. and you're sweating..too much..." Yeaoseo said then hold seorin's shulder. Seorin look at Yeoseo but her view is kinda getting blured. She was going to say something when she suddenly passed out. "OMO! Seorin.. Girl's help!" Yeoseo called out.  The girls came towards to the two members. Jamine the leader called out help from the other students and called a car. Teacher's and some staffs went and bring Seorin to the car. Jaejin who was on his way to their practice see the commotion in the dance department. he saw a black car and some students around them. He became nervous when he saw a teacher bringing a student to the car, bridal style. He walk towards the crown in a slow to fast pace. He saw the girl's era, he now search for Seorin. He saw Jamine the leader and approach her. "Hey.. may I aksed where Soerin is..?" "Seorin is the one being brought in the hospital" Jasmine said. "Mwo? What happened?" "She just fainted..." jaminse said in a shaking voice. Jaejin without any reply run towards the school gate and call for a cab. 

JAEJIN's POV

What happened to you Seorin? I thought. I was now dialling Chihoon's number. " hello?" the guy on the other line said. "Yah.. It's me..." "Oh Jae.. Wae?" "Seorin.." "What?" "Seorin was sent to the hospital...' "MWO?! When how? What happened?" "Her members said that she just fainted and she was sent 5 minutes ago..." "I'll be going at the hospital..." "Okay..." Then I hung up. after 15 minutes I arrived at the hospital, i pay at the cab and  then head at the front desk in the hospital. "Miss.. where is Ms. Lee Seorin?" "Ms. Lee Seorin.. Oh her.. she was in the mergency room..." The nurse said. I run towards the er. There I saw the teachers, they look at me. "hey, Student... What are you doing here?" The teacher asked. "Uhm.. I'm a close friend of her...I'm worried..." I said. The teacher nodded in understanding. Then a nurse a came out of the room it was Sooyoung shi. Seorin's personal. nurse. "Uhm.. Miss.. How is the student?" the teacher asked.

" Oh.. We still don't know.. still checking her vital signs. I'm her personal nurse in this hospital.. I need to call her family." Sooyoung  said. She saw me and smile. I smile back hten Chihoon arrived. "where is she?" "Still inside " I said. Sooyoung went off and call one of the family members. after 30 minutes, a young boy familiar to me appeared. i look at him, he did not notice my presence. I continue looking at him, until i realized who he is... MINWOO... LEE MINWOO. The boy now seems to notice my presence as he saw me his eyes widened seems his eyes will popped out of the socket. "hyung...." he said in a whisper. I approach him. " Minwoo.. It's been a while..." "hyung.. What are you ding here?" "I was just checking her..." "Who?" "Seorin..' "Noona?" "Huh? NOona? You know her?" "Uhm he was her cousin..." Chihoon said. Minwoo nodded in agreement. I just nooded in understanding. After another half an hour they transfer Soeirn in her room. We are still waiting outside the room, then Sooyoung went out , " Uhm Seorin wants to see her brother alone.. Minwoo..." Sooyoung said.

What brother? I look at Minwoo... He just look at me and I can feel nervouseness coming from him. He walked towards the room and enter. I know Minwoo has a sister and that's Seojin, but they don't have any other siblings.. I thought they were cousins, how come? his a brother to her. I decided to go and ask sooyoung personally. I said my fake goodbye and waited in one of the hallways. I saw Sooyoung walking with  a board in her left hand. I grab her right hand and enter a room. "Oh.. Jaejin shi...Waeyo?" "Uhm Sooyoung noona.. I just want to ask, Whats the relationship between Minwoo and Seorin?" "Oh.. That well Seorin and Minwoo are siblings." "Siblings? Do they have another sibling?" "Uhm no just the two of them wae?" "Uhm.. Nothing.. How's Seorin's health..." "She's good.." "Oh thanks that's all by the way please don't tell her about this..." Sooyoung nodded then left. I was now the one being curious. She said Seorin and Minwoo are sibling and there is no toher siblings. But how about Seojin? . I left the hospital still thinking.

MINWOO's POV

Shoot... I'm dead .. but it feels like he never know, or suspect anything. I must not go and encounter him again or I'll be dead. I saw my sister sitting at the bed."Minwoo..." she called me. "Noona.. Waeyo?" "I fainted again right.. I remember everything now..." She said. Tears starts to roll down her face. " You remember everything." She nodded. "iremeber my face in the past i remebr jaejin, my family, the accident." then she cried, suddenly Chihoon, enter the room, and saw noona crying he came towards her and comfort her. "noona.. everything will be fine..." I said. Chihoon patted her back. "How.. How will everything be fine, now that Seorin not only Seojin fell in love with him AGAIN!" Noona said, After that my eyes widened and then I look at Chihoon hyung who was surprised at the sudden confession of my sister for Jaejin, I bet it's not only surprised to Hyung but also it hurts him.

CHIHOON's POV

i was surprised when I heard her confession for Jaejin, but then I felt this stung on my heart like it's ripping into two... It still hurts after all those years, yes I know that she likes him, but still as Seojin, but now Seorin too... I guess even if I turn this world upside down there will always be one result and that is hurting me, that Seorin or Seojin will only love one guy. I sighed but only to myself. I look at minwoo. "Minwoo shi... Can you leave us for a moment. " i asked. The boy nod and left. Then I look back at Seorin. "If you love him, then continue, what you have 2 years ago..." "How.. I , i don't know how I'll say this thing to him, I mean what if i told him then he gets angry coz he'll feel like his being fooled.. And besides I rold him I'm dead... I mean Seojin's already dead." She said. "Then correct everything. I mean you are just hurting yourself .. No you were both hurting yourself and him." "I decide to give him my diary... everything is written there... Everything including Seorin... But he can't open it.. i decide to keep the key and give it to him in the right time.." "When is the right time?"

"I don't know.. I'm thinking of just keeping the key and never give it to him.. but I... I don't want to make fool of someone.. you know I hate it..." "If you hate fooling someone then give the key to him..." "I'll give it to him at the right time, when i already have the nerves to do so.." "and when will it be?' "I don't know.. Sooner or later..." "There will be no Sooner or later for you.. He'll graduate next week.. And as I heard the group will be flying to America to record there. And it'll take them a year...or so..." "Mwo?...." "Last chance is until their graduation...It's yur decision not mine.." after saying that I left the room. I saw Minwoo sitting outside "Minwoo.. You can enter now.." "Hyung... What do yu think of Jaejin hyung.. Did he notice what happened earlier." "I don't know.. His smart" "Then what shuld i do?" "Let fate bring them together, and fix this matter.. For now.. Let's leave them alone especially your sister..." I said. And I left the hospital with Chihoon.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUMMERRAIN....

TO BE CONTINUED

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE