CH.11 Not Himself????

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

NO ONE's POV

Loud noise will be here in the hallways on the music department. The loud noise is comming from the room of the band section and it's from the known group to be debuting next year, FT ISLAND. 
 

They are practicing for the upcoming showcase in the university. All the department from the music department , dance department, acting department etc. will be performing. 3 hours passed and the band take a break. Hongki approach Jonghun the leader which is a guitarist.

"Hyung..."Hongki said approaching the leader. "Hmmm?" Jonghun look at Hongki. "Have you noticed him?" "Who?" "Jae..." "Oh.. Yeah.." "What's with him?" "I don't know..." "He seems to be not himslef this past few days... don't you think hyung?" "Well I'll found out,.. Just wait here..." after that Jonghun walks to Jae and tap his back. 

"Yo..." jae said. "Hey Jae... What's up?" Jonghun said. Then sit beside him. "You're talking as if we did not practice a while ago or like 5 minutes ago." "You've been spacing out.." "Huh?" "Yes you're playing the same but your mind is not here on earth... Wha't up?" "Uhm.. well nothing... Just thinking.." Jaejin then look back at the scene of their university field. "Girl?" Jonghun asked. Jaejin immediately said yes. "So it was a girl?!" Jonghun sad a bit loud. "Huh.. No I mean.. Not a girl..." Jaejin said while stuttering. "Come on you just say yes a while ago..." "Ani.. I mean yes it's a girl but nothing special.." "Why are you so defensive I did not say anything..." Jonghun said  then smirked. "You know what Jae... Don't play dumb of your self.. If you liked her tell her..." Jonghun said then walked away.  

"Hey Hyung... What's with a girl?" Hongki asked Jonghun when it came back to him. "Uh.. his spacing out coz of a girl.." "A girl?! OMG!!! Did he finally you know move on... With that old girl he used to keep her picture from before?" "Maybe but maybe no... i mean you know few days ago when we are in the bench he just dragged the girl away with him right.. remember?" "Oh yes.. That scene i remember how the girl look at them with both envy and anger...." "The girl is beautiful nice pick jae.." Jonghun said then drink his water.

JAEJIN's POV

 

It's been 5 days since that day. many things happened. I found out who the stalker is, no i mean she is beautiful to be a stalker. Well she can be an admirer. Then I drag her, the I kis.--- Kissed her... Gish Jae! What did you do?! And after that I don;t hear anything from her, no text, no, call, not even a glance of her here... Wait... OMG Jae why are you saying those stuffs... Oh my god don't tell me...No way I'll fall in love with her!?! But it was five days since that day. I sighed the I remember the call i did a few days ago when a girl answered the phone and think I'm Seorin's boyfriend. Well, why not? OMG did I just say that kind of stuff again?!!!! I swear i'm probably sick?!

I rushed out of the practice room and I bumped into a girl we both fell in the ground, I remember how I met Seorin, i look at the girl but I felt a bit disappointed that it's not her. i stand up and look at the girl she was gathering the things that fall from her hands. i help her then I noticed a picture. i look at it and my eyes widened when I saw Seorin and the girl in the picture wearing some practice clothes....

 

"Uhm excuse me?" i said to the girl. the girl look at me. "yes?" "Uhm sorry, but are you friends with seorin?" I asked. She nodded. "Well uhm... can you tell me where she is now, It's been 5 days ago since we've seen each other." I said. "Uhm don't you know?" she look at me and asked me with a bit of worry. "Know what?" "Uhm Seorin might not attend the school for the next few daya again..." "HUH?" I was kinda shocked. "No one knows the reason but she is in the hospital... You can visit her...She is in ASAN medical center.Room 264." "Oh thanks, after that i go back to the room and grab all my things I bring my guitar with me then head to ASAN medical center.