Ch.24 Who is This Blonde??

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

 

NO ONE's POV

Morning came in ASAN hospital in Seoul. Seorin wake up bacause of some sounds of footstep. she opens her eyes to see the blonde guy's face only inches away from her face, she can feel his breathing on her, she can't move but then she tried all her best and get some energy to push the guy away not so hard just slight coz she knows that the guy's wound is still fresh. "What are you doing?" Seorin asked. "Just looking and remembering the face of the person who helped me last night without fear." The guy said. "Oh" seorin said then nodded. "By the way... Let's eat breakfast in the cafe in the front of the hospial they have the best breakfast served ever since I moved in this hospital." Seoin said then prepare herself to go out.While Seorin was inside the bathroom. Sooyoung arrived in her room. "Oh You're awake.. Where is Seorin?" Sooyoung asked the Blonde guy. "Uhm.. She said we will be eating at the cafe today, she was inside the bathroom, changing I guessed." The blonde guy said. Seorin walked out of the bathroom."Oh unnie.. Good morning...Go with us today..." Seorin said. Sooyoung nodded.

@ THE CAFE

The three of them found a sit then settle themselves. "I'll go and take our orders.What do you guys like?" Sooyoung asked. "The usual..."Seorin said. Soooung look at the guy. "Same as her..." Sooyoung nodded and went to the counter. While she was away Seorin and the guy started to talk/Chat. "So why are you so bloody last night? Are you in a gang fight?" Seorin asked out in the blue. The guy look at him. "Uhm.. Well yes..I was in a gang fight last night. By the way..why are you out so late that night?" The guy asked back. "Well I need to print something that I will used today." "You have school?" "Uhm yes.. I'm now a 3rd year student in H2H..." "H2H? Isn't that the school for students who became artist and professionals?" "Yes..." "So you are in what department?" "Dance department... Soon to debut as a member of Girl's era..." "really? You're a dancer..You know my friends loves to dance." "Really? I would like to meet them though I'm kinda busy today... I would really loved to meet them." "You're busy?" "Yes.. sort of.. I need to do something.. I need to find this gang..." "Gang???" "Yes.." "What gang?" "Uhm... Block b..." "Block B?? Waeyo?" "I need to talk with one of their members..Oh by the way you said you were in a agng fight last night ... Maybe you can help me?" "Oh.. Help you... How?" "Help me find this gang...Please...' 'Why are you so eager to meet this gang and that member?"  "Well I really hate people taht making fool of others...' "And??" "It heppens that my brother is being fooled and not only that being toyed..." "The point is?" "the guy of block was being played and toyed like my brother until now.. But my brother already found out about it 3 days ago" as She said that line the guy's face bacame serious. "so you would like to tell the guy about this... being played and fooled?" "Yes.. Just can't stand it.. and this will also be my revenged for my brother that girl also fooled me..." "We haven't introduced each other well right?" The guy said, Seorin nodded. "Then I would like to inttoduce myself... My name is ZICO... have you heard that name before?" Seorin shook her head.

"Well I, ZICO is the gang leader of the gang you were looking for BLOCK B..." Zico said. As he said that Seorin's eyes widened in shock. "You are the leader of BLOCK B?" "Yes.. The guy you saved last night me , leader of Block B has been attacked by the group called BTOB... A new rookie gang..." "You mean you know Block B?" "Duh.. ofcourse I'm the leadder..." "So it means you know UKWON?" "Yes.. Is he the guy you want to talked too?" "Yes...' "So you're saying he was being toyed and fooled by his girlfriend...SULLI?" "Uhm Nae... " "You know what one of the things that block B members hate is that they were being fooled or toyed by some person.." "So?" "Would you like to go with to the Block B's headquarters?our house?" "Uhm ... Can I bring sooyoung along with me?" "Ofcourse if that will make you comfortable..." "Really? Thanks!" "But what are you planning to do with those papers you said you printed last night?" "I will give it to the other guy... Sulli is flirting with... " "Oh.. Well I need to call my bros and tell them to prepare some snack for us... for lunch..." "Uhm No need... I need to go to school at lunch time to give this and visit my brother..." "Oh..." Sooyung came back with the orders in a tray, Zico help her to put it int he table. They eat their breakfast, Zico notice Sooyoung holding a paper bag. "What's that?" Zico asked pointing in the paper bag. "h this is some breakfast..." "You're eating again...???" "Yah.. I admit i'm a food lover but this is not for me but for my Namja... a doctor in that hospital...He heven't eaten breakfast yet..." sooyoung said. Zico nodded. The three of them left the cafe then head to the hospital. 

It was 9:00 am the three of them are now on their way to the BLOCK B's house. Sooyoung, ZIco and Seorin were fetch by a White BMW in the hospital. the guy driving is no other than Jaehyo, Zico introduced them to each other. While on their way Zico and Jaehyo were talking about the new gang BTOB and what happened that night, while Seorin and Sooyoung were talking about some medical stuff and the plan of Seorin. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED :)