Ch.16 PHOTOSHOOT :)

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

 



NO ONE'S POV

 It's been a week since the guitar thing happen. Today is the photoshoot for all those who will be performing on the upcoming showcase. 4 days from now. Each department will present a two groups to perform one is the one to make a debut and the other one being prepared to debut next next year after there senior.  

All are busy preparing for it, they are now checking there costumes and putting their make up. The photoshoot of all the department will happen only in one place and it'll be in the garden in the back of the main building which is not usually used by the students. The department arrived at the shoot one by one. They were all wearing there costumes and make up. They also have their props with them. The first one to be in the set are those who will do some musical, Ballet, Pop dancers, Band, etc. After 30 minutes of waiting it’s the dance department turn, after the ballet group the next one is Seorin’s Group, Girl’s era. But there are some changes they are now a 9 girl group.  

 GIRL's ERA XD *Just think of them as the new girl group :)

 

The girls are called and said to post at the front. The students around are amazed of their style and beauty. The Ft Island members are also amazed by their beauty, like the others specially the staff who are there.  The girls are now ready and the camera start flashing. The people are watching the girls as they do some cute and bubbly pose. 

  

Jaejin’s POV

Oh… is this the new girl group?? I asked myself I look at the group and see her. (SEORIN). They are all wearing the same costumes but she looks more beautiful than anyone. I Found myself watching intently at the pictorial of the girls especially Seorin. I don’t know why but there is this strange feeling, from the moment I saw her at the hospital, and it feels like it’s getting more bigger or should I say strong every day?. While I was thinking about this thought some one suddenly patted my back. I turn around and saw Hongki hyung smiling at me like a crazy frog. “Hyung?” I said. He looks at the direction of the photoshoot. “You’re seeing someone from her?” Hongki asked. “huh?” I curiously answered. “Nothing… Soon enough you’ll get what I mean…” he said then walk away. I was leave there, I’m going to call him again but then I saw him flirting AGAIN in the girls around the shoot. I look again at the shoot and see that it’ll be their final shoot and then it’s our turn. They  did this last pose and It’s so cute. OMG Jaejin.. What the heck are you thinking again… I asked myself. I saw Seorin smiling as always, natural beauty for me I guess. After that shoot I check myself again then grab by my hyung to the front and pose. The instruments we needed are now settled in the front and we then do some pose.

After three shots, they decided to change the theme and look for a girl who can be with us in the shoot, since it’s in the garden the director want to see something that can be found in a music video, wherein there is a girl who is the lead of the story. They look for a girl around the shoot. My eyes roamed in the group of girls and saw Seorin, who by that time is taking off her jacket due to the weather.  I come up with an Idea. I walk towards the director and talk with him, after 3  minutes of talking they decided to choose Seorin as the lead of the shoot. A staff walked towards Seorin.

 

SEORIN’s POV

 

 

“Anneonghaseiyo…” I heard someone and turn around I saw one of the staff in the shoot. “Hi…” I said. “Uhm.. Miss… Can you be the lead girl in the photoshoot for FT Island,?” she asked. “I.. I don’t think so…” I replied. “Please…”she said then use some puppy eyes tactic. I can’t refuse cute girls so I said Yes. After that she grabbed me then walked towards a tent where some of the dress are putted their. She look for some dress and pair of shoes. She take a glance of me then continue looking. Maybe she is thinking what would suit my style and skin tone. Then she came up with this simple white dress and silver shoes

 

I wear it. And head out of the tent. As i walked out of the room, i can feel many eyes looking at me. And  I feel uncomfortable. Then someone came up to me and hold my hand. I look up and saw jaejin. He put his arms around my shoulder then lead me to the photoshoot. We walked at the center all the members were looking at me then the Director speak.

 

NO ONE's POV

"Nice choose Jaejin." The director said to jaejin, all the guys even Seorin look at him, Jaejin just nodded, and leave the other's clueless. They start the photoshoot afetr 30 minutes it's over then it's others turn now. Seorin is still uncomfortable with the dress. Then she feels a jacket cover her up. She look up and saw jajein who fix the jacket in her shoulder "Thanks." seorin said. "Welcome..." Jaejin said. Then walk away.  Seorin was then walking and head into the tent. She saw a guy indide holding a camera seems like he is fixing it. 

CHIHOON's POV

I was busy fixing my camera for the next shoot. Then I heard someone enter the tent. I look up and saw Seorin wearing a beautiful set of clothes , My jaw dropped, and I look at her, she is so beautiful. Then she look at me. "Oh.. Chihoon shi.. anneong.."She said. Then i was get back to land from heaven. "Hi.. Seorin shi.. Nice clothes..." I said. She blushed a litttle and it's so cute. "Uhm Seorin shi..." I said. she look at me while holding some few clothes and a pink boots. "Hmm.. nae?" "Can i ... I.. Take a picture of you.. wearing that dress...?" I asked and i'm stuttering *duh if you saw beautiful girl infront if you won't you stuttered a bit. "Oh... Sure..." she said. She put down the clothes in her hands and come up to me. "Just be yourself." I said. Then i captured her. "Thanks..." I said. "Hmm.. Chihoon shi.." she called me. I look at her,, "Nae?" "I know it's kinda awkward to ask you this but can you please look out for me while I'm changing my clothes?" she asked. I blush red. But then said yes. She walked inside the small cubicle inside and change after 10 minutes she comes out and now wearing this cute costume, maybe the one she used in the pictorial, so sad I haven't watched it. She's really cute so I decided to ask for another picture and she said yes.

 She is so cute, "Uhm.. Chihoon shi...If you developed those pictures of mine please give me a copy please..."she said. "Nae.. of course..." I replied. "Okay then goodbye,,, need to change to my natural clothes again, Byeiii!!" she said then left. I'm still indie the tent and reminiscing the part we talked again. I want to ask her out. Though I know she did not remember me yet... But I'll do anything for her to be happy... I thought. 

SEORIN's POV

While I was walking to the dance department I saw Jaejin with the other guys I immediately ran to their way. "jaejin..." I shouted. He turn around and see me. "Seo..."he said. I then hand him his jacket that he lend me. He took it, "Thanks again.. See you around" I said then immediately ran again. I reached the building and go to the locker room take a quick shower and change to my usuall get up attire. afyer changing I went out and decide to take a walk at Hongdae.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TBC... 

Mian if i did not update last night something went wrong in the net mian...

But tonight i'll update again... :)

 

SummerRain... Comment , and Subscribe :) dont be a silent reader