Ch.25 Meet The BLOCK B

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

NO ONE's POV

After riding the BMW for like 20 minutes the car stopped in front of an old warehouse. The 4 people went out of the car and approached the warehouse, it looks old in the outside. Jaehyo punch something in the door then the door opened, Sooyoung and Seorin's eyes almost popped out the holes when they see the sight of the warehouse inside. it's totally mazing. It's very different on how it looks outside. Jaehyo and Zico see the girls reaction and just smile. Well who would have thought that the inside of that rotten warehouse was like a paradise. 

  

 

Zico guided the girls in the living room, then after 2 minutes other guys starts rushing into the living room, Taeil, P.O, Ukwon, BboMb, Kyung. Then ZICO and JAEHYO. "Guys..This is Seorin and her nurse Ms. Sooyoung this two girls helped me last night when I was injured and other than that Seorin here needs to discuss something with Ukwon. "Me???What is it? Have we met before?" "Ani.. We haven't met before... But Sulli does know me..." "Sulli? My angel?? You're  friends?" "Uhm.. 3 days ago yes.. we are friends..." '3days ago? What do you mean? Did you two guys fight? Want me to help you?" "Ani... I'm here to tell you something and I will go straight to the point." "Okay.." "Sulli... Is a making fool of people, she have 3 guys since last week namely you, my brother and this guy from JJ." "WHAT?1 are you saying I'm being toyed and fooled?!" Ukwon shouted. Still seorin keep her confidence. "Yes... I was shcoked when I found out.. I mean Sulli looks so innocent and angelic, but then all those things were lies." Ukwon is now full of hatred against Sulli, only he thinks now is how to get rid of her. "Why are you telling this to me?" Ukwon asked. "I don't like people fooling others. And because I don't like someone messing with my family, especially my only left blood related brother." Seorin said. The other people in the room just listen to everything Seorin and Ukwon are talking some of them cant believe that Sulli is a total while some of them already feel that. "So I already tell you.. I need to go now.. I have to go to her school..." Seorin said. "Wait... are you trying to get revenge for your brother?" "Well yes..Wae? Want to help?" Seorin asked then grinned. "Sure... yes... Why do i have to say no when I have this feeling of getting rid of her,,,," Ukwon said then smirked. They think of a plan.

Seorin, along with some Block B members Jaehyo, Ukwon and Zico goes inside the school, Sooyung and the others just wait and watch from afar. Ukwon hide not that far from Sulli and her guy, Ukwon is now burning with anger but need to keep his cool. Seorin on the other hand came towards Sulli and Slapped her hard. They were in the canteen, Minwoo and his friends saw what happend they were shocked but at the same time happy. They know thi sis what Seorin's wanted to do for them, and they just watched and loved it. Sulli gasped as she feels her face reddens and flinched form pain. The guy with Sulli which is JR, stand up and on the act of touching Seorin when Sulli stop her. "Wait... Let me handle this. Unnie.. Why did you do that to me>?" sulli said with teary eyes. "eeew.. stop doing those fake face of yours it's disgusting.." Seorin said.

"What the hell are you doing here? Unnie? Don't you know who I am in this school??" "Oh wait I know... You're the biggest and ever here in this school..." Seorin said proudly. The people in the canteen are watching them some are commenting, murmuring, and gossping. Sulli gasped and on the act of Slapping Seorin when a hand grab her wrist and stopped it. "What the who the-" Sulli was cut off when she saw that the guy stopping her form her actions was no toher than one of her guy, UKWON. "UKWON? OPPA!!? How come you're here/" Sulli asked. "Don't call me Oppa.. Who gave you the right to call me that?' Ukwon said. "But.. I thought.. I'm your.." "Shut up.. And dn't you ever try touch Seorin...And you!" Ukwon point at JR. Jr, looks so scared, he's in a gang yes, but they are not that feared. "You better take a good look at your girl, she some freaking who have like 10 guys at the same time." Jr glared at Sulli who is now standing nervous. "Seorin gwaenchana???" "I'm fine Ukwon... By the way Sulli I have something t tell you... " Sulli look at Seorin. "Look out  at the campus hall and star cleaning your y photos..." Seorin said then laughed.

Sulli's eyes widened and head out of the canteen she was shocked when she reached the hallways, pictures of her kissing some guys were scattered all over the place some students were taking some photos, she was very humiliated. Then someone speaks behind her, she recognized the voice it was Zico. "Bicth better go and walked out ofSeoul before I do something to get rid of you myself." scared and shocked Sulli run out of the campus. After that scene Zico and the rest of his gang went out of the school, with Seorin, Sooyoung and BOYFRIEND which is MINWOO's group.

"Noona..." Minwoo said. "Hmmm Wae?" "Gomawo..." "Huh? for what?" "For this... I mean you're cool. you even have Block B with you, they are one of the most feared gang in seoul." "It was fate that brought me and this gang together i guess... Well how was you and the others?" "Well we are beingtaken cared and feeling better now." Minwoo said then put his arm around her sister's shoulder then smile. But as he looks at her sister's face smilling with those Block b members joke while wlking his smile faded. He thinks about the accident years ago, and wht will happen now that you are starting to know the real thing.

 

-------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED