Ch.12 The Deal? and GOOD BYE TAKE CARE :)

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

 

JAEJIN'S POV

I arrived at the hospital and look for her room. As I get to the front of her door room. I saw a nurse smiling at me and approach me. “Hello sir, Looking for ms. Seorin lee?” She asked. I nodded for a reply. The nurse is beautiful though she is not my type. She is too feminine for me. “Sir she’s not inside right now but you can see her in the next building probably one of the room with a lot of glass wall.” She said. “Oh really? Well where is it?” I asked. “I’ll accompany you there sir.’ She lead me the way. We enter a building. Inside are some patients that looks so rich. “Sir, she’s inside. You may come in.” She told me. I enter the room. I saw Seorin in the center of the room, dancing with the beat of the music. She is dancing gracefully. I watch her till she stops, she still did not feel my presence I cough , no effect then I decided to tap her shoulders, she turn around to me with a bit of a shock face.

“Hey,” I said. She just look at me with her wide eyes. “Still there?” I asked again, then she speaks. “What are you doing here?” She asked me. “I’m not visiting you or anything, I’m here because of the deal we talk about few days ago.” I said, not looking at her eyes. “Hmmm… So how do you know I’m here?” she asked again. “Well I accidentally heard from a friend of yours” I lied.  She sit down on the floor. I did the same. “So what’s the deal?” she asked. I was lying when I say I came because of the deal thing the truth is I don’t even know why I came here suddenly. But then I manage to make up something.

“In exchange of not telling this to my hyung and spreading it in the campus/university you just need to follow my orders till I graduate which is probably by next year.” I said. I saw her face like What the heck did he just say. Xl. “M—mwo?” She asked again, I said the same thing. “But … I’m too busy… I mean I need to practice for the showcase and probably I’ll be living in this hospital again… god…” “Huh? Practice? Hospital?” “Well I’m part of the new girl group to be debuting next next year and will be announced in the showcase… I’m Girl’s era’s maknae… Lee Seorin. And about the hospital thingy… Just forget it.” She said. I nodded I never though she’ll be a dance and be debuting next year after us. “Well, you just need to follow my orders not everyday okay…” I said.

“Fine but keep your promise not to tell anyone.” She said. I nodded, “hey, where’s the contract.?” She asked me again. “Contract?” “Yes contract for us to sign and seal this deal…” “I don’t have any contract…” I said. “Mwo?! How are we supposed to seal this deal?!” I myself don’t know what to say, but when she said the word seal I remember one thing that can be used to seal this deal without any contract needed. “Stalker…’ I call her. “I have a name and it’s Seorin… You jerk?!” she hissed. “we seal this deal already…” I said not fighting back with her calling me jerk. “We did? When?” She frowned and look at me. I look at her and then as I look at her face for long, I keep on seeing her(he is mentioning another girl) in Seorin’s face. I push it out of my mind, “remember the kiss we did?” I manage to asked her.

I see her face becomes red and her eyes get’s wider, Oh how cute… OMG Jae your doing it again. Come one stop it Jaejin.. It’s not good. “MWO?!” she shouted at me and I was shocked. “Don’t ever mention that thing to me?! You jerk!” she said and call me a jerk again. “First I’m not a jerk and I have a name like you… It’s Jaejin… lee Jaejin. Second You are the one who force me to kiss you…” I said.  “I’m the one who force… What?! Come on,… You kiss me without any reason?!” she said still red face. But her eyes were like a line already. -_-.  I stand up and pick up my things. “Where are you going?” she asked still with the irritated voice. “Home I guess? Wae? You want me to stay?” I said teasing her. “Of course No! Not in the world I will asked you that now go!?!” she said. “Okei…” I turn my back. But before I could take another step she speak again. “Jae… I qon’t guarantee you 100% that I’ll be around arraseo.. And please keep this hospital thing from the school…” she said after that she walks toward her  ipod and start browsing it. As I reached the door I speak “Goodbye Seo, and take care..” Then I walk out of the room.

 

TBC--------------------

ANNEONGHASEIYO!! THANKS FOR READING :)

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT THANK YOU AGAIN... :)

 

PPYONG ^_^