CH.2 The Unknown Message

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

*FLASHBACK*

 

NO ONE’s POV

 

You are sleeping in your bedroom when suddenly your younger brother comes in. He wanted to ask you to borrow your cp but you were fast asleep already. So he just gets your co and text his gf. You are a lazy sleeper so you don’t get any idea what’s happening. The thing is when your brother uses your cp he did forget that you don’t have the number of his gf so he just memorize it. He types the so called number of his gf and sends it thinking that the number is correct.

 

MESSAGE

 TO: UNKNOWN

FROM: Lee______

 

*I LOVE YOU!!!!!

 You’re brother quietly put back the cp in your table and sneaked out quietly to avoid you being awaken.

WHILE....

 

Jaejin phones rang. He walks to it and grab it. He looks at the screen and saw a message from an unknown number. 

 

FR: UNKNOWN

TO: JAEJIN

 

*I LOVE YOU

 

Jaejin was startled by the message. He was shocked in the sudden confession of a mystery girl.

He text it back.

 

TO: UNKNOWN

FR: JAEJIN

 

Who are you Stalker????!!!

 

 

But after waiting for 10 minutes, no reply has been received.

 

JAEJIN’s POV

 

Who the hell could it be? He said in his mind.

He put his phone back in the side table and lay back in his bed. He covers himself with the blanket and then fell asleep.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

YOU POV

 

I wake up at 5:30 in the morning to get ready to school. I went to my side table and took my phone. I open it and saw a message from an unknown number saying this:

 

MESSAGE:

 

TO: ______YOU

FR: UNKNOWN

 

Who are you Stalker????!!!

 

I look shocked at the message. I was going to txt it back but then I hesitated. I close your phone and think of it as a wrong message. I do my usual business in the morning then ready to go at 6:15 am. I was about to walk out of the gate when I see a piece of envelope in the gate of our house. It was folded nicely. I pick it up and look at it. It was an invitation from the school to the upcoming graduation ball of the senior and juniors. Supposedly it’s for the senior but then they also bring the junior with it so that they can hold the passing of titles in the same day and occasion, I’m not quite sure if I can go I still need to do something else.