Ch.17 Showcase :)

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

NO ONE's POV

Today is the Showcase everyone is busy. Today is the big day wherein they will do their best to perform and give the audience a very nice performance. The showcase will stat at 1:00 in the big Auditorium in their school. All the CEO or president from some Entertainment company are invited, mainly JYP, YG, SM (which is also the school owner), Starship, LOENT, PLEDIS. etc. One by one lot CEO's arrived and sit on the fron row, for the best view to watch the performance. Then minute by minute til the clock strike 1 lot of people fill the auditorium. 

*Think like the auditorium is filled with people ^_^

Then he mc starts to walk in the stage and speak. The Mc for the showcase is no other than the famous SUPER JUNIOR Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong. Who are now known to be TEUKIGAYo due to the show Strong Heart :) (That's true). 

 "hello Everyone?!" Leeteuk said. "Anneonghaseiyo"Both Shindong and Eunhyuk said. "Urinuen...Syuppeo Jinio Ohayo!" The three said in unison. "Leeteuk imnida!" "Eunhyuk imnida" "And shindong imnida." The three introduce themselves and now start to talk about the Univesity H2H. "You know everyone we have a connection in this school, we being a trainee in SM academy and this school being the new talent school of Sment, where we all came from. Today is the awaited event that happened every year." Leeteuk said. "Nae.. Today is The SHOWCASE of H2H Junior and senior trainess who will debut this year and the others after their senior." Eunhyuk said. "Well we all know baout Girl's generation right?" Shindong asked. "Well snsd came from this school. And as far as I know... Sunny's cousin will be debuting next year" he said the crowd give an "O" as a reply.  "Well what are we waiting for let's start this Showcase and meet the upcoming Idol...." Leeteuk said then the three of them walked off the stage and move to the left side of the stage to do their MC thing. After some performance the crowd are really shouting their lungs out.  

After 30 minutes... "Thank you for that beautiful performance from the Musical department.... Now let's all give an arround of applaus to the next inline.. GIRL's ERA"! After that the crowd went wild then the music starts to play. (Listen to SNSD's OH) As the music starts to play the stage's red curtain starts to move side by side revealing the Girl's era. 

 They perform the crowds went wild for real.  

Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae
Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae

Sujubeuni jebal utji mayo, Jinsim ini nollijido marayo Tto babogateun mal ppunya

[All] Jeone aldeon naega anya
Brand New Sound
Saerowojin nawa hamkke
One More Round
Dance Dance Dance till we run this town
Oppa Oppa I'll be I'll be Down Down Down Down

Then The girls Bowed. The three MC move into the center of the stage with the girls.

L: Oh.. Oh.. oh..Oh Noona Saranghae... (The crowd laugh)

E: Anneong!!! Girl's Era!

GE: Anneong...

E: So you are a 9 member girl group same as SNSD...

GE: Nae...

S: I'm wondering who here is Sunny's Cousin... Please show yourself...

Then A girl move forward. It was Seorin.

Seo: Anneonghaseiyo... Seorin imnida...

S,E,L: Oh yes.. can't be mistaken same cute voice... hahaha (the crowd again cheer)

S: So How's the feeling before and after the performance... The leader please... 

Then a leader came out. 

Leader: anneonghaseiyo... jasmine imnida... I'm the Leader of the group. Uhm all of us feels so nervous.... (etc..)

While the girls are having interview. There is two guys watching intently but not together, though both of them is looking at only one girl SEORIN. 

Jaejin's POV

It's our turn next... after Girl's Era so we are kinda watching then from the back and my eyes are only captured by this bubbly Seorin, never thought she was a SNSD' Sunny's Cousin meaning she can be Mr. Lee Soo man's daughter or Niece. Sure don't know anything much about you. I thought. Then I heard Leetuek hyung talk to Seorin. 

"Seorin shi.. Can you tell us something about you?" Leeteuk asked. I immediately lean myself forward to hear it. "I'm Lee seorin I'm a niece of Mr. Lee Soo Man though when my parent's died Mr. Lee Soo Man adopted me. I'm 17 years old." she said. The crowd give a "O" expression. "ahh." Leeteuk said. after some few more questions They bid goodbye to the audience and walked out of the stage they give 10 minutes break before the next performance which is us. Seorin is now heading towards my direction. 

Seorin's POV

I saw jaejin... I approach him . "hey Jerk..." I said. He look at me with the what-did-you-just-call-me? look. "OOh stalker,,," he said. I immediately look around and sighed as no one notice what he called me Ity'll be a big thing oif they heard about it. "Don't call me Stalker... here..." i said. "Then don't call a jerk..." "Fine.. I don't mean to call you that.. By the way... Good luck..." I said. then walk away. But then he speak. "Nice performance..." he said then walk away too. I was shocked that he said that but then i'm happy because he knows how to appreciate something.  I walk and then enter the dressing room. After cahnging I went out and decided to find a seat in the crowd to watch the performance. I saw a vaant seat next to a guy. I took the seat and sit there. "Hi...' the guy said. I turn to him and saw it was Chihoon. "Oh Chihoon shi.. Anneong..." I said. "don't know you were the daughter of Mr. Soo Man...And cousin of SNSD Sunny..." he said. "Hehehe... Well I don't like spreading those kind of Info's they will think I'm a show off..." I said smiling. "Well you're right..." he said while nodding a bit.

The peformance started and it was FT Island. as they start playing the song I HOPE, the girls in the crowd are squeeling to the top of their lungs, well what can I say those guys are awesome, have talent and first of all they are all handsome, not to mention smart too and said to be the prince of school, not a kingka though. 

After thier performance the crowd was very amazed even me. I bet they will ne popular after this even before they debut. I look at Jaejin all the time and he was really good in the bass guitar. After for like 3 hours of Performance the Showcase ended and you can see the tiredness but happiness in their face. The Auditorium is now left with only few people cleaning the mess. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER SO FAR

      LEE SEORIN        Lee jaejin           Chi Hoon             Sooyoung(NURSE)   Changmin(DOCTOR)  

               

JONGHUN                         Minhwan                  Seunghun                     Hongki

        

 

HI!!!

I Update again... :) What do you think about the story so far???

Please comment both negative and positive that you had in mind so that I can make this better...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

SUMMERRAIN