Ch.37 Reason To Stay

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

SEORIN/SEOJIN POV

Jaejin dragged me into a corner were only few people stay. 

"Seorin.. I'm sorry.. If i hurt you so badly before.. but that time I can't do anything. I was cornered in Japan and can't go back. I did everything I can..---" He was cut off. "Did everything you can? Are you sure? You did evrything you can to be with me? Then why the hell are we not together...?" I asked. "Yes I did... Do you know all these years I search for you everywhere.. I beg my mom! I beg them from that day onwards up to now! And when i heard the news that you were dead.. all my hope was gone.. I ven decided to kill my self.. hang myself, lay down in the center of the street, oh almost forgot to mention I almost want to commit suicide by letting myself fall from the tallest building in japan!" Iwas shocked about this things he told me. I look at his face. and found everything was real. "I did not know..." 'How would you know.. when all this years the real thing was hidden from you?! How would you know when you remember everything you choose to leave me.. with this confession of yours in a diary?!" I then cry. I never knew he was also like me... Suffering to death. "I fI just knew it maybe we won't..---" "We won\t be like this?"... I hug him tight. "but..." "But what?" he asked.

"I can't stay here...' "WAE?!" "Because.. yah the TICKET'S PRICE  IS HIGH! AND GOSH IT'S AMERICA! I REALLY WANTED TO GO THERE...." `` "Mwoya?Just because of that you're leaving?" "Uhm actually it's not just about that.. I'll be going there to visit my doctor and have a check up...hehehe" I said. He looks like he is going to kill some one. ME..." Yah! CAN'T we go together!" "Huh?Yah you're going to another country after graduation i mean..." 'I just finish my graduation .. That means I'll be going to america tommorow..." "And?" "And what?" "and that means we'll see each other in america afetr 2 days!" "Oh.. Yeah...I almost forgot about that..." "Aish jerk! yah my flight will be 30 minutes from now.. so if you could please let me go.. I really don't want to miss this flight! Jebal!!!" I begged. "He smile. and let go of me... "Leave for your good.. Once you leave me.. I'll forget about us.. and start a new me without you...But if you stay and go together with me tommorow.. the flight to america.Then i promise you.. You Lee Seorin will be the happiest girl in the world." I was taken aback by his words. But then I think of something. "Fine.. Forget me.. And start a new well i will do the same.. With no REGRETS..." after that I turn my back on him. I saw sooyoung look at me with a confused look. I smile at her secretly and wink. 

 

JAEJIN's POV

As she finish her sentence she started to walk back to the gate. I did not do anything.. Feels like she meant it. And as I look again. She now gone in my sight I don't have the urge to run after her so I just stand in my place without doing something.

I was now walking out of the airport when I heard someone call my name, I look at him and sa wmy hyung. "Oh Jonghun hyung...Waegurae?' "There is something in the car I don't know.. Who's luggage are those but the man told me to give it to you,,," "To me?" "yeah.. Check it your self.. Well it's really big.. Even a girl can fit inside. Oh and it weights kinda heavy but just like a teenager in your age." O.o this is my expression. I go to the car and see a huge luggage. I was like what-the-hell-is-this?" look. We bring the luggae in my house. My brother,my bandmates, and even Sooyoung unnie and Changmin hyung were staring at the luggage. "nah.. Let's just left it here... And go to sleep. " isaid. They look at me then to each other. "What?" I said. "Fine.. I'll just go to my room and grab some scissor or knife to open the luggage. I walk out then climbe to my room. Then I heard a shout. "AHHHHHH!!!".

 

FT ISLAND, JAEJIN's BROTHER, and CHANGSOO COUPLE POV

"He's gone let's start." sooyoung said. They started to be a look out then open the luggage. After that a girl came out of the luggage when t's fully opened. then Sooyung act as if she saw someone.. Along with the guys they all shouted then the lights went out except Jaejin's room. 

JAEJIN's POV

wha tthe? I was shock by the shouts. So i ran down the stairs and almost trip down . Theres no light in the house except my room. Then I feel someone was looking at me. Then i saw the sliding door in the verandah open. I climbed again, And walk to the verandah. i call for my friends but no one answered. Then I continue walking at the verandah. As I reach it's end. Someone hugged me from behind. 

"OPPA..." the voice said. It was a girl. And her voice...It's Seorin.

"Seorin..." "Shhh..Oppa.. Let me talk...' I silent my self.

"Oppa.. You know how much I waited to hug you like this.. Do you know how i wanted to tell you how much i love you?' she said while SOBBING?! I turn to her. 

'stop crying..." I said. I hush her and she stop..."I love you babe..I did not stop loving you.. " I said. Then the light went on again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~