CH.7 Finally!

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

No One's POV

Seorin and Jaejin head to their school. Seorin still holding and reading her reviewer while Jaejin walking with his phone and head phone.The two of them enter the school gate, but still not noticing each other coz they are so focuz in their own world.There are a lot of students gathered in the corner... Girl's are so happy, while the boys mouth are open like they can't believed something. Seorin and Jaejin both notice it and try to take a peek. They are both looking at it, suddenly jaejin speak.

 

Jaejin's POV

"Oh... Hyung!" jaejin shouted at the 4 guys sitting in the bench while the other one is busy playing something on his acoustic guitar. 

The guy with a blonde hair stand up. "Hey jae... It's been a long time..." he said. The guy is Hongki. 

"Hyung it was just like saturday when we last met." I said bluntly.

"Yah... That's a long time for me.. Kiddo..." Hingki said while patting jaejin's back. Jaejin look at the people around them girl's swooning at them and the guys still jaw dropped with what his Jonghun hyung doing with his guitar. Then he saw a familiar figure in the crowd. 

In his mind "Oh, isn't that's the girl who kept bumping in me... and one of the girls that I suspected to be the stalker..." he said.

He grab his phone then look for the stalker's number. He smiled when he saw the number then he press the call button.

Then he ask the crowd to quiet down. They all quiet and then a phone rang. The people starts looking where it was coming form then a girl grab her phone form her skirt.

 

SEORIN's POV

 

"Omo.." she said when her phone suddenly rang. She looks at the crowd. Then a girl told her to go and answer the phone, saying that she is currently distracting the crowd. She answer it immediately then walk away from the crowd. 

"Yeobosaeyo..." I said on the phone. But no one is answering. Then I felt a hand grab my left arm and turn me around I was shocked to see the guy who get into the crowd a while ago looking at me with his cellphone on his right ear and then he smirked. He then said " So it's you.." I was liked confused, his handsome, but I'm irritated the way he speaks, I felt like we've met before. Aha! The bumping accident... His that rude guy! I said in my mind.

 

NO ONE's POV

"What do you mean me...?" Seorin asked. 

"The wait... do you really want me to say outloud? Or do you want me to say it to you through text?" jaejin said.

"What the heck..?" she replied.

"Look at the number at your screen. Then tell me who i am..." he said 

Seorin looked the screen of her phone and shocked to see the number of that weird caller again. "What's wrong with you you'rethe bad joker who called me?!" she said. Jaejin was shocked when he heard her say bad joker. "Wait?! Bad ?" jaejin asked again. "Yes...wae?" but instead of answering Jaejin pulled her arm again but this time they are heading some where inside the campus. She don't know if she should be afraid or happy that a lot of girls are now jealous at her and envy her.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED :)

 

FROM SUMMER RAIN 

Hope yu guys are having fun and interest in this story... I'm just you know lacking ideas for the next scene but as of now i'm having the start of the next chapter...

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT :) Don't be a silent reader :)