Ch.20 CHANGSOO(Changmin X Sooyoung) Relationship Allowed?

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

No One's POV

Days passed and so is Seorin's curiosity. It's driving her crazy these days and Sooyoung seems to noticed it. Sooyoung is thinking of an idea on how to make Seorin at least free from the tension she is now facing. have a day of relaxatio though she is inside the hospital/ Sooyoung look again at Seorin who is now sleeping, It's 6:30 pm and Seorin drink some sleeping pill so that she can sleep without thinking about the dream that is bugging her for almost a week. After checking Seorin, Sooyoung go to Changmin's room. As she enter the room she smell Changmin's cologne. She knock but no respond so she continue walking inside the room and saw Changmin with his head down in his table. she was about to shook him when she notice a girl laying on the couch with a blanket over her. The girl is definitely the same age as her, and she won't mistaken the girl for someone cause the girl in the couch with a black hair is no other than the herself Bora. The nurse who likes Changmin a lot. Changmin woke up from the familiar scent of a woman's cologne. He open his eyes and saw his loved Sooyoung who by that time is still staring on one direction the sofa. "..." changmin thought, he immediately stand up that shocked sooyoung. sooyoung look at him with teary eyes. "Soo..."Changmin said. Then suddenly Bora wake up. "Oh.. Soo...unnie...Anneong..." The girl said innocently. Sooyoung walked out of the room. Changmin run behind her. Sooyoung run as fast as she can. She was now outside the hospital when Changmin grab her wrist. "Soo... It's not what you think..." Changmin said. Now Sooyoung can't hold back the tears and let it all out. "I.. I just..." Sooyoung said. Changmin wiped away her tears and hugged her tightly. "Changmin stop this if someone see us.. We'll get kicked out of the hospital, relationship between nurse and doctor is not allowed." she said sobbing. "I don't care... Better to be kicked out than leaving you..." Changmin said. "but min...-" sooyoung was cut off when Bora talked. "so what's this?" Bora said. "None of your bussiness..." Changmin said. "hey Changmin is in the rule remember.... No relationship allowed unless... You have permission from the head himself..." Bora said. "I will asked for permission." Changmin said then dragged Sooyoung with him. Leaving Bora alone. some nurse and staff see the scene they were smilling at last now that Changmin and Sooyoung will be together. They can see love between the two but scared of showing it to everyone. As for Bora who always liked Changmin she's nothing but a freak always flirting with some doctors who she see gorgeous. 

@ The ELEVATOR

"Min.. I think we should stop this..." Soo said. "Aniyo... We should do this if we want to stay together forever." Changmin said in a serious tone. They reached the office floor and look for the head. They talked to the assistant and tell them to come inside the room.  Soo and Min enter the room. The head was sitting on his office chair checking some papers.

"Good day Dr. Shim.. and Ms. Choi." The head said. "Good Morning Mr. Cho." the two said. They were asked to sit down and talked. 

Mr.Cho= So was it a relationship?

Min= Nae..

Mr.Cho= What do you think I'll let you two be together?

Min= Sir.. I know it's in the rules though I know one thing about the rules. 

Mr.Cho= What is it?

Min= if I make Ms. Choi my personal assistant Nurse.... We can be free from that rules you have... right?

Mr.Cho= Well you know...If Ms. Choi will be your personal assistant then she needs to be with you in all the rounds but Ms. Choi is assigned to be a personal nurse of Mr.Lee for his daughter. 

Min= I'm Ms.Lee's doctor.

Mr.Choi= Yes.. But the thing is.. Once ms. Choi became your personal nurse and assistant she needs to be with the other patient you're handling.. too though If mr. Lee and the patient will asked again for Ms. Choi to be her personal nurse, they need to pay another extra bill. Because we will sent another nurse for the other patient.

Min= But...

Soo= So you mean once we've talked about it with the Lee's and they are  fine with it. We can be in a relationship and be his personal assistant?

Mr.Cho= Yes.. I provide that kind of rule coz I don't want personal problems or thing affect you're work. Though if 2 person insisted and the other people who will be part of this thing agreed, then it's all settle. 

Min= Okay.. i understand. Will be back again

Mr.Cho= But as of now focus on your worked then talked to the patients, come back to me for the result.

Soo/Min= Nae.. Songsaengnim.

 The two left the office. Sooyoung and Changmin goes to Changmin's office and talked their. "Changmin.. Can we do it?" So asked worriedly. "Yes.. We can.. Ms. lee is the most important patient under me, and so I think she already knows, about me and you all we need is for her to agreed right, she is a nice girl think she'll say yes in this proposal." "Hope too..." soo said. 

 

---------------------------------------------------

TBC 

I made this chapter about Changmin and Sooyoung coz I need them for the next  upcoming Chapter :)

I'll Update maybe another chapter after this tonight :)

 

  CHANGSOO COUPLE SHIKSIN COUPLE