CH.4 For The Second Time Around

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

Seorin once again busy with her phone is walking in the hallway. Jaejin same as her is walking the hallway too. Jaejin saw her, it seems like he knows her figure though he did not see her face a while ago. Jaejin decided to stop in the middle of hallways and look at Seorin which is coming his way.

 

JAEJIN POV

 

Isn’t she the girl a while ago who bumps me? Well looks like she is busy again and not looking at the way. I better stop and let her bump again with me....

 

“OUCH... she said. We both fell down in the ground for the second time around. I smirked.

 

“Yah!” she shouted at me.  Still sitting on the ground she looks at me.

“Wae?!” I shouted back. She has a hurt and shocked expression mix in her face.

“Wait you’re voice seems so familiar even your face...” she said.

“Well I guess you are the one who bump me this morning....”I said sarcastically...

 

She looks at me like there is something about me.

 

“What?!” I asked her.

“Nothing... well again I’m sorry...” she said, then she try to stand up but she fall not even achieving half of her height.

 

“Ouch” she said.

I immediately hold her arm and pull her up. I don’t know why but I just get the feeling of pulling her up. I see her facial expression is shocked.

 

“Get up..” I said in a calm voice. But she is just looking at me blankly.

“I said get up… Now and get in my back…” I said again a bit serious now.

But still she would not. It annoyed me now so I decided to bring her bridal style.

 

“Yah!!! What are you doing!! You put me down!” She said. Instead of being angry to her coz of the bump scene I felt like laughing, she is so damn cute. But of course I don’t want to ruin my coolness. So I stay serious and cold.

“We need to go to the clinic. Besides I guess you sprained your ankle.” I said. She stops moving and keep quiet.

I brought her to the clinic on our way... Many girls are squealing. As if they are watching a movie or drama.

 

--------END OF POV-----------------

 

The two arrived at the clinic.

Nurse: “Hey.... what happened?” She asked after seeing Seorin being brought by Jaejin.

Jaejin: “I guess she sprained her ankle...”

Nurse: “Put her down here.”  Then the nurse point at the free bed.

 

Jaejin put Seorin down the bed. The nurse examine her feet.

 

Nurse: “you’re right she was sprained. In this case she must go home... But how??” She then look at Jaejin.

 

Jaejin: arraseo... I’ll bring her home.... he said.

Seorin: No need... i can go alone...

Nurse: You can’t... it might became serious.

Jaejin: Kaja...

 

He pull Seorin again. But this time he lift her up and bring her by his back.