CH.1 Last Order From Me

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

A txt message suddenly appeared in the screen of your phone.

 

FR: BadAssGuy

TO: Stalker *YOU

 

"Hey, stalker! Where are you?"

 

Damn it... It's the guy again.... you said in your mind.

 

Again your cp beep and another message from the guy appeared.

 

FR: BadAssGuy

TO: Stalker *YOU

 

"If you won't reply to me... I will post your first ever txt to me in the whole high!"

 

You were threatened by the message so you replied as fast as you could.

 

FR: Stalker*You

TO: BadAssGuy

 

"What do you want now?"

 

FR: BadAssGuy

TO: Stalker *YOU

 

I need to see you now...

 

FR: Stalker*You

TO: BadAssGuy

 

Wae? You miss me?

 

 

FR: BadAssGuy

TO: Stalker *YOU

 

In your dreams you stalker! Just go here in the rooftop and also bring some coffee, a hot coffee. In 10 minutes only.

 

After reading the text message you run to the hallways and immediately buy a coffee in the near by cafe in your school. Then after buying two hot coffees’ you run to the rooftop. When you entered the door you saw sitting comfortable in the floor lying with both his legs extended and his hands supporting his back. He was looking up at the sky like watching the clouds move slowly. You cough. He then turns around and a smile appeared on his face. He then positioned himself in an Indian sit. He held his hand to get the coffee. Then he saw two hot coffee's in your hand.

 

"Why is it that you have two coffees in your hands?" he asked.

"The other one is for me" you immediately said.

 

You give him the coffee and stand up. You were about to leave when he suddenly grab your hands.

 

"Wae?" you asked.

He looks at you with a sad face. You frowned and look at him seriously. He then speaks.

 

"This will be like the last time you will bring me coffee or follow my orders." he said in a serious tone and calm voice. You look at him. Then when all the things he said sink into your mind. A smile is then shown in your face.

 

"What did you say?" you asked again.

“I said this will be the last we will meet....” he said but his tone now is a bit sad.

Your face frowned and walks again towards him and sit.

“Wae?” you asked.

“I’m a senior and our graduation will be next week... I know you’re happy.... So I guess I’ll go now.” He said while standing up and dusts off his pants and walk slowly towards the door.

 

He left and you were just sitting in the ground like nothing. You feel something weird. You felt empty after that. You know you should be happy but... you seemed to feel the opposite way.

“Why am I feeling this way? Why do I feel sad??” you asked yourself in your mind. Then you suddenly remember how you guys met by accident.