CH. 23 THE BLONDE GUY

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

 

After hearing the plea of her brother, the sadness of being heartbroken, Seorin decided to make a revenge against Sulli, the who cause her lil brother sadness, After their parents death she swear never let her brother feel any sadness. Now that Sulli make her brother sad, she will surely do anything to make her pay. That night when Sooyoung left her, she grab her laptop and search about Sulli. She looks for everything like past relationship and the true Sulli. There she found a cafe, entitiled The Precious Gems of Pyeong-Gi (NOT SURE IF IT EXIST). She open the site and see lot of photos of sulli with different guys, and she seems to be so close to the guys.  And something caught her eyes, it was a picture of Sulli with one of the feared gang in Seoul, UKwon, one of the member of BLOCK B. Known for being so hot and feared, this group is so fierce. There is an article written under the photo. "ANGEL LI OWNED +BY UKWON" Seorin read the whole article and was shocked to see that the day the article posted was just last monday. Does this mean that she's been flirting with somebody else when she was in relationship with Ukwon till now? Seorin thought. Without any thinking she copy the article and save it. She go out of the hospital and look for the nearest printing shop. She was wearing a white plain shirt, and a small short, also with a blue hoodie. She was on her way to the printing shop, when she foun d one she immediately go inside and print the article, When she is finish, she went to a shop. She was about to enter the shop when she see a guy wearing a leather jacket his hair is blonde and with his looks like a rapper. He was on the sidewalk sitting and seems like he was tired, Seorin look closely and foundout that the guy has some blood on his face and shirts. Seorins eyes widened. She pokes him, the guy look up to see Seorin's worried face. Seorin held the guys arm. Without any second thought the guy lifted himself to make it easier for Seorin to hold him. 

SEORIN'S POV

I was on my way to the shop when I saw this blonde guy with some blood on his face and shirt. I don't know why but I felt the urged to help him. I help him standup and when i get to hold him whole we walked and enter the shop. The ahjumma in the shop help me to put him down. "Oh my dear, What happened?" The ahjumma asked, I shook my head. "Ahjumma, do you have some medicine kit?" The ahjumma look for some kit. "Here..." I grabbed the kit from the ahjummas hands and then turned to the guy. I first fix his wounds in his arms. Then I lifted his shirt without his concern , his body is well figure, abs, but this is not the time to fantasized about it, time to heal the wounds. I gently fix the wounds then after that I fix his face, his face was still handsome, even if it still has some cuts and bruises. Then after like an hour of fixing his cuts and wounds I give back the kit to the ahjumma. The guy was still quiet. He was looking at me. But emotionless. I'm hungry so I buy some foods.  When i finished buying I look at the guy, still satring at me. So i was kind of nice I asked him to go with, still no response so i grab his arm and dragged him to the hospital, i think it's better than living him in the street, beside his wounds needs to be treated by a nurse so I'll asked Sooyung unnie though it means another scolding session coz i go out of the hospital without her.

As I enter the ASAN hospital, I run-walk towards my room, I let the guy sit in the sofa. Then after 3 minutes Sooyoung unnie arrived in the room. "Seorin, Where the hell-" she was cut off when he saw a guy with me. Sooyoung unnie look at me with the who is he look. I shook my head. "Uhm unnie he is kinds injured can you please help me treat his wounds. Then after 25 minutes, his now fully treated, I was going to the door when he suddenly speaks. "Hey... Thanks..." He said. I look at him, he was staring at me. "You're welcome, rest here for the night, you can't go home like that.. You might get beaten again." I said. Then walked out the room. After 5 minutes of talking with Dr. Shim I head abck to the room only to find a sleeping guy in my sofa. It was cold so I give him some Pillow and cover him with a blanket taht I have as an extra. He sleeps soundly, I lay in my bed and then sleep too.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

SORRY IF THIS IS A BIT SHORT :(

I will update again tonight. ^_^