CH.28 It's Been A While After That Showcase

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

 

NO ONE's POV

Jaejin was walking in the garden it's been a while since he last saw Seorin. He walk and walk. He let himself be drown by the music and let his feet take him whenever it goes. he lift his head from his phone and find himself in the garden at the back of the school, wherein he first kiss Seorin in the lips. He sits under the cherry tree and feel the fresh air, he close his eyes and feel the beat of the music. after staying like that for 5 minutes, he turn off his ipod and just want the place to be full of silence. He heard footstep coming towards him, he open his eyes and his eyes widened. It was the girl whom he'd been longing to see a few days ago after the showcase.... Seorin. "Hey..." Seorin said.

Jaejin's POV

"Hey..." Seorin said. I was surprised to see her in this place with me. I remember how she react when I kiss her, "Hey..." I said back. She was looking at me and not saying anything,  I can't find words to say so I stay still. She was still standing in front of me like she was memorizing everydetail of me. Then I saw tears rolled down her face, I was taken a back by those tears. I stand up and rush towards her, I grab her wrist and pull her towrds me, I hug her tight like there is no way she can escape me now. She did not do anything, she dod not struggle or say some words, instead she just cried hard, I don't know what's happening to her, but I know I need to stop this and comfort her. I hugged her, and rest my chin on her head. After staying in that position for like 10 minutes, then when I felt like she was now calming I decided to lead her in the cherry tree and sit there. She sat down, and I sat beside her. I look at her, she was looking down so I held her chin and make her look at me. I look straight into her eyes, "What happened?" I asked her. She just look at me again. She never speak. Maybe she don't want too, and I don't want to force her so I just keep quiet and wait till she speaks. She get her bag and took something from it. 

SEORIN's POV

I don;t have the courage to speak, But I know I need to end this somehow, I was just looking at him, i decided to  just give it to him without saying anything, I grab my bag and pull out something from it. I stare at it and my mind and heart are now fighting if I should give it to him or not. After knowing everything I don;t know who i am anymore. I can't blame my family, they did this for my sake. I can't blame Chihoon who just wanted to help me. But I don't know jaejin... I'm not her anymore, I'm not the girl from two years ago.. I felt myself falling for him, ever since that kissed. I don't want to but all I can o is tell the truth so that this hatred, anger and sadness will go away and leave me on peace and start a new life. only 3 weeks and he'll leave this serve thing will stop and everything will be normal again. I put a lock in the diary I decide to give it to him, but the key will always be with me, till i think it's the right time.

JAEJIN's POV

I saw her get a book like from her bag. I look at it, she keeps on staring at it. Then she looks at me, and smile, a smile that feels of sadness hidden on it. She hand me the book. "Hey... I want to give you this.. This is a diary book... I think the owner will love to have you this. I found it back in our house. the key is with me and i'll give it to you in the right time." after that she stands up and run. I try to run to her but she was fast she then disappeared from my site. I go back to the tree and decided to take a look at the diary, well it's a beautiful diary though it seems like I saw this before. But i shrugeed the thought about it. I look at it again. Then something strucks me. It looks the same witht the book  i gave from 2 years ago. I smile when I remember the scene back then.

FLASH BACK

"Hey there sweetie..." I said. "Oppa...Whats this?" The girl said "For you..." "Really this is for me? Wow it looks so beautiful I love it thanks!" The girl said then kissed me on the cheeks.

BACK TO JAEJIN's POV

Well that's past, but what a coincidence they look the same. I try to remember what Seorin said, she said that the owner would love it if she gave it to me. I think hard. And then I realized maybe this is not just a look alike but maybe this book and that book a while ago can be one? but I don't remember it having any lock. What if she just put it...It can't be.. Is she back.. I want to see her right now.. Only one person can help me and that's Seorin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers

Soon this story will reach it end, I'm wondering what story to do next after this... And who will be the main characters... or you want a sequel?

SUMMER RAIN