Ch.19 Minwoo's Heartbreak and Confession

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

 

 

NO ONE's POV

Seorin is still unconcious in the hospital for almost three days. Her father Mr. Lee Soo Man already managed everything in school, and excuse her until she regain strength though only the teacher and her best friend know that she is in the hospital. Mr. Shim is always checking her status and Ms. Sooyoung is now hired to be her personal nurse so that Ms. Sooyoung won't leave her and always be in the room with her and taking care of her.  Minwoo goes to school that day, though he doesn't want to he was forced by his father (Soo Man).

EARLIER

"Aniyo.. I won't left her..." Minwoo said, when his father told him to go to school today. "Minwoo... Jebal... You're sister won't like it if you skip class for her..." "But appa... I can't leave her like that...---" he was cut off when someone yelled at the living room. 

"Samchoon!!!"a girl shouted. Minwoo and mr. Lee walked out of Minwoo's room and walked down the stairs to find a short girl with a blonde short hair standing in the living room, with an expression of shock, nervous, and teary eyes. "Sunkyu?" Mr. lee said.  "Yah.... Call me sunny..." she said. Minwoo and Mr. lee walked down the stairs and go to Sunny. "Samchoon.. Where is Seorin? Is she fine? What happened?" She saked. Mr. lee sighed. "She fainted and felt the pain again, though she doing fine right now... Her status is stable and still not waking up for the last three days..." "So what's going on now..." Sunny asked. "Well her brother here Minwoo, won't go to school and just going to stay and take care of her sister." Mr. Lee said. "But... Seorin don't want you to skipped class... Minwoo... Better go to school.." Sunny said then turn to minwoo. "Noona.. andwae.. Andwae..." Minwoo said still protesting. "Minwoo... Obey me as a noona okay.. Just go to school and after that go to your sister..." Sunny said. "Yes.. Minwoo ms. Sooyoung is always there for her..." Mr. Lee added.  Minwoo can't protest , and decided to go to school. After that he leaves.  Sunny and Mr. Lee are left in the living room. "Samchoon... " "Hmmm..." "Did she remember anything?" "Well I don't know.. we won't know until she wake up..." he said. then sighed again. After talking about Seorin for an hour, Sunny take a leave and decide to see Seorin herself. 

@ THE HOSPITAL

Sunny arrived and walked towards the front desk. "Excuse me... Where is Ms. lee Seorin's room... I'm her cousin" She said without taking her sunglasses off so that no one will recognized her as SNSD's member. After the nurse look for the records she tell Sunny the room number, then sunny went off. While walking towards the room, she saw Chihoon. "Chihoon?" Sunny said. The guy turn around. Chihoon gasped as he saw his first love Sunny. Sunny walked towards her and say Hi. Chihoon is still looking at her and freeze in his spot, Sunny waved her hands infront of his face. "Hey..." she said. "Oh.. Chihoon said. "Oh... Is that so.. well Chihoon'shi like to have some coffee? It's cold." Sunny said. Chihoon nodded and leave with sunny. 

Meanwhile MINWOO @ SCHOOL\

Minwoo is still spacing out and thinking about his sister when he passed by a classroom. He gasped as he notice there are two people kissing in the room. He look and saw that the girl is Sulli , which is his Girlfriend. He can;t stand seeing it saw he run as fast as he could. He skipped his class in the morning and went at the roof top where he and his friends usually hang out. He can't forget the scene he saw. It breaks his heart. 'Why does it need to happen when I'm facing a big problem with my sister right now" He thought. Then a laughed from guys was heard, they are walking upstairs. The door in the roof top open revealing Minwoo lying down in the ground with his arms as his pillow. "Minwoo..." a guy with a curled hair said. Minwoo look up. "Jeongmin hyung..." he said. Then he do an indian sit, along with the 5 guys who just arrived. "Skipping class?" a guy who seems to be the oldest asked. "Nae.. " Minwoo said in a sad tone. A two identical guys look at each other noticing the sad tone from the maknaes voice. "What's up men? Look so not good.." The guy with a blonde hair said. "Nothing hyung..." "Nothing come on... spill it out..." The guy with a black hair and a bangs covering his one eye. "Youngmin hyung, Kwnagmin hyung... You really know what's up with me...." Minwoo said. The two identical guy said. "Were twins remember?" The two guys said in unison. They all laughed then suddenly a guy wearing a varsity jacket speaked. "So tell it..." it was Hyunseong, the quiet one. "She cheat" he said. "What cheat?" Jeongmin said, who is the innocent bunny of the group. Then the guy who looks like a japanese smack his head. "He means Sulli cheated on him!" Donghyun said. "Oh... MWO?!!!!" They all said in unison. Minwoo don't know what reaction he should give, he don't know if he will laugh or stay quiet due to his hyungs reaction. "Sulli the innocent girl that we know is a cheater." Minwoo said in a joking manner. They all look at him with an awe. "Sure you alright?" Hyunsoeng asked. "Nae.." Then suddenly they hear footstep running towards the door. Sulli open the door and enter. She run towards Minwoo and hugged her. The guys are shocked. "Whoa... Yah Sulli what the heck are you doing?" Minwoo said taking away the girl's grip in his shoulder. "Huh.. Oppa?" Sulli aske dinnocently not knowing that the guys know already that she is a *mian for the word.

"Don't call me oppa..." Minwoo said. Sulli look at him in surprise. But Sulli take it as a joke. "Then what should I call you Jagiya? or Yeobeo?" "Shut up and leave us alone. Your boyfriend is waiting for you." Minwoo said. The other guys nodded as sulli look at them still not sure what;s happening. "Oppa.. What's happening.?" "What's happening..??? We are breaking up..." he said then look coldy at the  girl. Sulli was shocked but still asked. "Wae? Waeyo?" . "You sure you;re asking me? Then let me tell you the real thing is Your a Cheating !" Minwoo said then push Sulli away from him. Minwoo and the others stand up and leave Sulli alone. They did some high five with each other looking how funny sulli's expression when Minwoo called her a Cheating . 

@THE HOSPITAL ... SEORIN's ROOM.

Seorin who is lying in the bed is sweating a lot. Sooyoung went out for a moment to get some medicine and food for Seorin.Seorin is having the same dream she always have everynight. A girl is driving her car. though it's a bit blurred she can tell wheter she is crying or not. The girl is crying, and the rain is pouring hard, the road is slippery and it's dark outside. The girl kept on crying and drive faster. Then a light shocked the girl. The car is now uncontrolled. The girl grab her phone and dial a number. She was now looking at a photo in the car while the phone is still in her ear. She heared the voice of a guy who is very worried. "Seorin-shi.. Seorin shi.. Jebal .. Please let me explain.. It's not what you think it is.. I'm sorry... PLease... comeback". The guy said. The girl shut her eyes as a truck is fastly approaching her car, then bam. The truck and the car hit each other. The car rolled. Another car stopped. A guy went over to the car where the girl is lying inside. The guy took the girl out of the car and bring her, the girl was full of blood still holding her cellphone, still in call. Seorin is now struggling a bit on her bed. She is now mumbling someones name. "chihoon'shi....Chihoon'shi. " she said. Sooyoung enter the room and saw Seorin sweating a lot and mumbling a guy's name. "chihoon???" Sooyoung said. She walk tpwards Seorin's bed and shake her. Then at last Seorin's eye lit up. She saw Sooyoung and hugged her tight. "Calm down... Seorin..." Sooyoung said. Seorin is panting, "Unnie,,, It's terrible... The accident...It's terrible.. I heard my name being called by a guy...Why me?" she said. 

MINWOO's POV

I pretend not to care, but it really hurts. I pretend I'm fine in front of them so that they won't worry. I chose to break up though I really don;t want to let go, but I don;t want to be a blind and stupid guy. So I choose to break up. It's my first Heart break and no one can make me feel better except my sister. Afer class I went to the hospital I then go to my sister's room. As I enter I saw her sitting in the bed with an apple in her hand and she is munching some, "NOONA" I shouted then ran towards her bed and hugged her. "Minwoo shi!!!!" She said then hugged me too. 

M= noona.. gwaenchanayo?

S= Gwaenchana...

M= How's sleeping for three days?

S= Well I love sleeping but sleeping for three days straight is so tiring. And I feel my back hurts. Hahaha 

M= Noona... I...

S= What's wrong?

M= I broke up with her?

S= Huh? With who? Sulli?

M= Nae,,

S= WAE?!!! Why broke up with such an angel??

M= She is not we know who she is... She cheats on me.. 

S= Mwo? How can--

M= I saw her this morning kissing anouther guy in one of the classroom...

S= Mwo?! That is a cheater!!! 

M= I know right...

S= Hurting my brother like that.. She should learn some lesson!

M= Noona... Stop it..

S= Watch and learn kiddo... Don't worry it'll not happen in school though... 

M= Noona,.. It' feels good to be with you in times like this...

S= I'm your sister remember ... It's just the two of us though we have samchoon, and the others with us,.. The feeling with someone close to you like this is different. 

M= Well noona I have to tell you one thing, before anything else. I'll confess to you right now,, though I know it's been a  while ago..

S= Hmm.. Nae what is it?

M= I used your phone..

S= And??

M= And I sent it in the wrong number..

S= WHAT?!!!!!

"noona... Fine I'll say it..."your brother said while his hands clasp together tightly. "I send the message and it's my fault i send it in a wrong number... I'm really sorry unnie!" he said with teary eyes. You really love your only brother left so you forgive him easily. Now you will face yourself the person whom your brother sends the wrong message.

S= I can't do anything It happened already. Well I'm already facing some consequences. So no need to say your sorry now.

M= Consequences?

S= Nothing... Don't mind it.. And here eat some apple. 

M= Nae.. Gomawo.. But Noona When did you wake up?

S= 3 hours ago,,,. Bad dream I guess I wake up sweating a lot,\

M= Chincha? What's your dream..?

S= Car accident...

After that minwoo almost choke.

S= Gwaenchana? *Patting my back.

M= what car accident...

 After that Seorin tells minwoo about the dream which she kept on dreaming everynight.

M= Noona.. Have to go... I have to do some homework *You said while glancing at your wrist watch.

S= Arraseo... Take care okay.. Bye... Jaljjang! 

Then Minwoo smiled and head out of the room while Seorin is waving. After Minwoo was gone Seorin seems to be curious at his brother attitude after talking about her dream. Seems like it does happen for real and remembering the dream why did he see Chihoon.. bringing the girl out of the car, her name and is it just a dream? Why does it feels real not only to her but to Minwoo as well. Maybe there is something about this thing. She knows she have an amnesia and her father tell her everything... But is it really everything?Seorin Just sat there thinking about it till she fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC

New CHARCTER

MINWOO'S FRIEND

         KWANGMIN                                            YOUNGMIN                                                   Hyunseong                                    Jeongmin

          

Donghyun

SUNNY                                                                Sulli

      

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

summerrain

gomapsumnida!!