CH.26 All is Revealed

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

NO ONE's POV

Seorin and Sooman meet that afternoon. They were in a restaurant, and in a private room. Sooman was getting nervous, he don't know what does Seorin meant by the real her. Sooman open his mouth to speak. "Seorinshi.. Gwaenchanayo?" "Abbeoji... I know I was adopted alongside Minwoo, after mom and dad died in a car accident. I was aware that get to have this amnesia years ago, and you told me that I accidentally fell off the stairs, but I know this are some false info right? i did nor fall in the stairs, am I right?" "Seorin, How???" "abbeoji, I only have amnesia, my brain is still with me, those with amnesia cans till process something in their mind, remember something from the past, or things that they forgotten but it won't be gone for long. So please tell me the real thing. I don't want to asked Minwoo coz I knwo he'll feel guilt. Abbeoji i'm begging you I think it's time to tell me that truth,,... Please.." "I think I can't hide this anymore.. But first let me ask you what do you know so far?" "I know I get into a car accident. I have a boyfriend, that I haven't showed himself to me, and this is not the real me.. I mean physically me..."

"Seorin 2 years ago, before the accident you have a boyfriend, I don't really mind you going out with him. But his parents does. I don't know much about ti, but the two of you decided to get marry, but then when the day the two of you decided to runaway he did not make it, you were so helpless, you're crying and that day the weather is bad, I asked Chihoon to look after you, he was driving next to your car, it was raining hard and it's very dark outside, you can't really accpet that your boyfriend leave. There was a truck who is losing it's break that bumped into your car, and that is the accident, Chihoon helped you and brong you to the hospital, after that days of waiting for you to wake up, Chihoon decided to look for Jin." "Jin?"  "The name of your Boyfriend..." "What is his whole name?" "Lee Jaejin" "Mwo?" "You met?" "I.. I never thought it was him... I mean we hang together few weeks ago,.. And he never told me.. i mean how could he..."

"Listen... Seo.. He did not know it was you?!" "What?" "remember you have to go plastic surgery to fix your face, cuse by that accident, to keep you safe we hide it from other people even to him and you. Only me your family, and Chihoon, knows about this." "So that's why when I saw him i feel like I've known and met him before. But the thing is he is the guy I love before, and the guy who cause me pain?" "Seo... I have something to give you." Sooman gave seo a box. "What's this?' "Open it...' As seorin open the box, lot of letters and cards, pictures can be seen inside. "What's this?" "Those letters and cards came from Jejin, letter before and after the accident, all he knows is you were no where to be found, and thos pictures are you and him." Tears rolls down seorin's face as she look at the pictures. She felt pain again in her head as some scenes from the past are invading her brain. "Urghhh..." Seorin yelped in pain,. Sooman immediately call for help. Afetr 5 minutes the ambulance came and bring Seorin back tot eh hospital, she was admitted fast and Sooyoung and Changmin check her. 

Sooman dialed Chihoon, and Minwoo's number to call them and go to the hospital. after 15 minutes Chihoon and Minwoo arrived they were nervous and worried, hours passed, then after 3 hours of waiting, Sooyoung and Dr.Shim walked out of the ER. "Noona!" Minwoo called. "How is she?" The guys asked. "She suffered severe pain again. But this time it's getting more painful. I think sooner or later she'll remember everything." Changmin said. after that they are now relieved, Seorin is now transfered back to her room. The block B knew what happened so they decided to make a visit.

"Heard what happened Minwoo,," Zico said. He patted Minwoo's back and cheer him up. He don't know much about Seorin, bu tthen that afternoon Minwoo told him eveything, he was shocked at first. But then understand the whole thing. Zico and the gang left by 8:30 pm.and promise to comeback tommorow morning. While Chihoon, Minwoo and Sooyoung are still in the hospital waiting for Seorin to wake up. Sooyoung rest at Changmin's office while Changmin is 24 hours on focus on his worked at the hospital.

The next morning. Seorin wake up, seeing Chihoon and Minwoo sleeping at the sofa. She smiled , then remember what happend last night. She still can't believe that Jaejin was her boyfriend, she saw the box on the side table and open it again, there she noticed a diary in thr front writter personal property of Lee Seojin, she opens the diary and saw a picture, it mjst be her before the surgery, still have the same eyes and smiles. She thinks her real name is Seojin, but then she likes seorin now.

She reads the diary. 

May 16,

It was the day jaejin and I bacame a couple. It was the happiest day of my life.

June 5

His parent's disapproved of out relationship but he fights for it. They arranged him into a marriage. To some girl named Yoonhae. I can't accept it...

July 23

Jaejin oppa, promise me that he won't leave me...

As Seorin continue tp read the diary both happiness and sadness were felt. She did not know that the two guys who was slept earlier were now awake. And looking at her with pity. 

That afternoon she decided to go back to school and face jaejin, she still need to serve her master, though she don't know what will happen to her. Will she still be happy, comfortable or opposite?

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)

SUMMERRAIN

comment and subscribe ^_^