Ch.14 Know Each Other

MET THROUGH WRONG NUMBER

No One's POV

2 months passed and Seorin and Jaejin still don't really know each other well except their names and their departments. One time Jaejin saw Seorin walking in the hallway of the Music department. It was their break time so he was just roaming around and taking some fresh air. He saw Seorin wearing  a white top with big printed words and a tight fitted pants with a small boots. He was amazed on how good looking she is. Her figure remind him of someone from the past though, It's been a year since he heard some news about her. Jaejin sighed then walk towards Seorin who is now in front of the unused bench under the cherry tree.

    

Jaejin's POV

I walked towards Seorin who is now sitting in the bench. "Hey..." I said. Seorin look at me then flash a little smile. "hey... " she replied back. "How's your day?" I asked still standing in front of her.  "Well seems to be fine I guess... Won't you sit down?" She said then smirked. I sat beside her. Silence came then after sitting there for 3 minutes she broke the silence. "How is your practice for the showcase?" she asked not looking at me. "Tiring but fine..." I said. "Uhm You're one of the guitarist right?" she asked I noddded then look at her. "Nice..." she said. "Why?" I asked her. She turn at me. "You know I remember myself playing with a guitar..." she said. "remember?" "Hmmm... forget it,,," she said then look down. She is not telling something. I guess. "Come with me..." I said. I stand up and held my hand for her to reach. She look at me and then my hands she was like hesitating to reach it so I just grab her hand and walk towards the practice room. We enter the room and saw the other members of the group. They look at me then at Seorin with a curious look, and also with the What's going on look. I just look at them too with silence. Suddenly I felt someone trying to free something from my hands. I look down and saw myself still holding Seorin's hand. I release it immediately then look at the other side. I gulped then I hear a whistle . I look up and saw Seunghun oppa whistling. I think my face become red. But I just shrugged it off...

Seorin's POV

I was shocked when he suddenly grab my hand and walk fast and enter a room. As we enter the room I saw 4 guys, tall and handsome is all I could say. I still have an hour vacant. I look at them I see them looking at me and Jaejin with What's going on look. I look around and I saw my hand still being hold by Jaejin. I was struggling a bit to free my hand. Jaejin then turn at me and immediately free  my hand when he saw that he is still holding it. I felt my cheeks reddened so i immediately look at the other side, then i heard a whistle i look at the guys and saw this guy who is whistling. Suddenly Jaejin speak,. "Stop it..." he said...

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's a short chapter... But I'll be updating another one tonight so please be patient. :)

 

ppyong :)