Typical Day

Unforgettable

Joo Young, Hye Mi and Yuri got called out to the stage while I was left to prepare for my performance. I was starting to get ready, first getting my makeup and hair done then putting on my taekwondo outfit. Yes that is my special talent. Star King was already half an hour into the show and in a couple more minutes it would be my turn to perform. I wasn't performing on my own though. Tao from Exo M will be joinging me and we will be taking turns performing our different martial arts. Hye Su, my dongsaeng came into the room to wish me luck.

“Unnie, from what I’ve seen you’re pretty good at this so make sure to kick some .” Hye Su had been training with SM for almost a year now and had joined our group right off the bat. She was super sweet and the youngest member.

“It’s not like I’ll actually be fighting against anyone Susu.” I replied back. Susu was my own nickname I had made for Hye Su. It sounds way better than you think. She’s so adorable that I thought she should probably have a cute nickname to go with her image.

“I know, but still. I’ll see you out there unnie.” she said and was about to leave but stopped and said, “By the way….you look hot.” and then she stuck her tongue out at me and ran away, leaving me rolling my eyes.

“Okay, Song Hee to the stage.”  While I was waiting back stage I decided to do some stretching again just to make sure nothing happens. Injuries can always be prevented, as my old taekwondo teacher used to say. As the doors to the audience were opening, everyone started cheering. Tao was already on stage and he welcomed me, then we started our show. It was always exciting to perform my talent and getting to perfom it with a fellow martial artist made it even better. Tao was one of the people I looked up to because of his talent. 

After the show was over I got many compliments, accepting each one with a smile on my face. I then returned to my waiting room and changed back into some comfortable clothers. I was deciding on taking off my makeup or not when I heard someone speak from the doorway,“You were pretty great out there, now if only you were that great at acting too.” I turned around to see Kai leaning against the door.

“I am good at acting; it’s just that you’re my partner.” I replied back. I stood up and got ready to leave. When I passed him by the door he whispered, “But that kiss back there was totally something else.” as he ran his hand down my back. I shivered and looked at him, “It’s called acting. That would never ever happen between you and me in actual life so stop dreaming!” I pushed his hand off me and left with a “ don’t touch me ever again.”

It took about 15 minutes to get back to my dorm and once I was back I laid down on my bed and thought of everything that happened today. Not as busy as usual. I decided to check my email and saw that I had a new email form the director of the drama.

To Song Hee,

I wanted to remind you that tomorrow at 9 am we’re going to be receiving the script and meeting the other actors of the drama. I have already emailed your manager and company as well. It is required that you are there so please be on time. Hopefully if there is time we will also be going over the first scene together. I will email you the rest of the schedule once it’s been decided.

                                                See you tomorrow.

It was about 6 o’clock now. Deciding that I had some time to spare I searched online for the  manga the drama was based off of and decided that it would be good if I read it and got to know the character a little bit. Researching I found that there was also an anime and decided to watch that after I read the manga.

I stayed up until 10 o’clock reading the first two books of the manga and then watching the first episode as well. I have to admit, the manga was pretty good and so was the anime, the story line already had a complicated love triangle going on. I hadn't met any other cast members so I was dying to know who the other guy part of the love line was. I guess I’ll just find out tomorrow.

The next day I woke up pretty tired, but that’s mostly because I’m always tired. I got up without waking up the other members, knowing that today was Saturday and their day to sleep in. I ate some breakfast and got ready, fixing my own makeup a little, no big deal, a little foundation here and a little mascara there. Manager oppa came to pick me up and drove me to the filming studio. I was super excited to meet the other cast members. I entered the conference room and boy was I was glad that i wore some makeup because right across the room was a man so gorgeous I could literally melt in his presence. Not only was he part of the cast but he was the other half of my love triangle. The fangirl inside me woke up and I just couldn't believe it. I must have saved the whole nation in a past life time or something to get something as great as this.

[A/N] Hello everyone! Another update as I am going through my old chapters. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I bet you can't wait to find out who the other half of the love triangle is. For those of you who may have read this story before you know already but shh, don't tell. Here's a hint: it's someone else from Exo. So I decided to write you guys a little guide for the members of MystiQ:

So first is Song Hee. She is the main character of the story she will also be the main dancer and is 19. She trained for about 3 years with SM.

Joo Young: She is Song Hee's best friend, she has trained for about 2 years and ever since she joined,  Song Hee and her trained together and they became best friends. She is also 19 and the main vocal.

Hye Mi: She is the lead rapper and a fashionista. She trained with SM for about 2 years as well and is 20 years old.

Yuri: She is the leader of the group. She trained with SM for 4 or so years and was about to debut in another girl group before the plan fell through then two months later she was placed in MystiQ as the leader. She is 21 years old and has maintained a happy personal through all this.

Last but not least is Hye Su: She is 18, making her the maknae of the group. Song Hee cares very much for her and tries to protect/take care of her very well. She is really sweet and innocent and is also the lead dancer which is how her and Song Hee got close. She has only been training with SM for a year but has immense talent which is why she got placed into the group.

Alright guys! Comment and subscribe I would really like to know what you think about this so far. XOXO A