Come Again?

Unforgettable

We were all sitting anxiously around the table when we heard the door open. We all stood up anticipating our boss and as we were about to bow, we were met with the similarly anxious faces of EXO.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yuri asked.

"Ahh, I forgot to tell you guys, our meeting will include Exo as well...oops." Our manager replied scratching his head. We nodded our heads and bowed in respect to our sunbaes. As I looked up I noticed Kai glancing my way. As we were about to make eye contact he looked away, which surprised me. That's weird. To my surprise as Exo was taking their seats he sat right in front of me. 

"So everyone, since we have you all here we should tell you a little bit what this is about." Our manager said.

"We have gathered you all here because the big man has called us all down. We do know what this meeting is about and we want to tell you that it is good news, you have nothing to worry about." Exo's manager said. All at once you could feel everyone in the room relax.

"So are we going to find out what this is about?" Hye Mi asked.

"Not quite, he still wants to tell you what is going on himself. But we are both very excited about this." Our manager replied gesturing to Exo's manager as well.

"Well he's not quite here yet so feel free to talk amongst yourselves." As soon as we were told that the room erupted. Everyone was speaking to each other but I just sat there staring at the table. I finally pulled out my phone and started going through my apps. Less than five minutes after I received a text message.

Are you not going to talk to me? I immediately knew who the text was from. I glanced up. Kai was doing the same as me, staring at his phone pretending nothing was happening.

I thought you were ignoring me.... I replied.

I thought we weren't making our relationship obvious.... I glanced up at him one more time. He was still refusing to make eye contact.

Are you upset?

Hmmm, I don't know.

Well it looks to me like you are upset....

.....

Kai, don't do that.

Do what?

Don't act like I'm trying to hide our relationship because I am ashamed of it. There I said it. I heard him clear his throat but I refused to look at him this time.

You know that's not why. I thought you understood where I was coming from. I like you and I like this relationship, if we can even call it that, but it's not good to rush anything. It's been what? A week? A week and a half? It's not a good idea to reveal ourselves this soon. We can hurt a lot of people's feelings, besides, we don't even know where this is going.

"Fine then do you want to be my girlfriend?" All the chatter in the room stopped at once. I immediately looked up.

"What?" 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend? Officially?" Even as I watched the words come out of Kai's mouth I still couldn't believe what he had just said.

"I..." Just as I was about to reply the doors opened.

[A/N] Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the immense delay in updates. I have been so busy with the end of winter quarter and work and getting classed planned and all this stuff. Really there's no excuse for being this late and making you guys wait this long I just hope you forgive me. I am updating today a small filler. Well something did happen in this chapter but it's kind of short. I am working to maybe change some things, as some of you may have noticed I changed the font when they are texting so you guys can understand a little better what is happening. I am going to stick to this throughout. If you guys find the font annoying or hard to read let me know and I will change it again. I hope this chapter is something you liked and I promised to be updating everyday this week as a small Christmas present for you guys and to apologize for being so late. Please keep subscribing and commenting, I would love to heard your thoughts. XOXO A