At Night

Unforgettable

“Oh my god!!!” Kai and I both froze. Slowly we both pulled out of the kiss and turned slowly to see Joo Young and Hye Mi staring at us with their mouths wide open. My eyes widened in response and we stared at each other for a few seconds before a wicked smile spread across Joo Young’s face.

“OH MY GOD!!!! Were you just making out in the park?!” She yelled at Kai and me.

“Shhh, shut up! You’re so loud sometimes jeez!” I yelled back at her standing up.           

“I’m gonna text you later okay.” I turned to Kai and smiled goodbye. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

“What?” I asked turning around. He leaned in quickly and pecked my lips, then smirked and left while I bit my lip blushing.

“Jerk, he would just leave like that.” I smiled then turned around to leave and stopped when I meet the stares of Joo Young and Hye Mi again.

“You have a lot of explaining to do!” Hye Mi told me while tapping her foot.

“Inside okay.” I told them before pulling both of them towards our dorm.

Once we were inside they pulled me to the couch and pushed me to sit down before calling everyone into the room.

“So guys, guess what we just caught Song Hee and Kai doing?” Joo Young said.

“I hope it wasn’t anything stupid….” Yuri replied staring at me while crossing her arms before joining the others to sit down.

“Why doesn’t Song Hee tell us what happened.” Hye Mi said.

“Okay, well basically you know how you guys left me alone to practice after? Okay well about half an hour after I was practicing Kai came to visit me and…….” I launched into my story about how it turned from me being alone at practice to Kai and I basically making out on the bench in the park.

“And basically I kissed him and yeah….” I stared at all their faces to judge their reaction. None of them seemed too surprised, although their huge smiles couldn't lie.

“Well we could all basically see it coming.” We were all shocked when we heard Hye Su speak up first. “What? We did, they were basically begging to make out with each other even though the two of them couldn’t see it.” She defended herself while the others nodded.

“So are you two like a couple now?” Yuri asked.

“Honestly I don’t know, I mean we were interrupted so I can’t really tell what’s gonna happen.” I replied shooting Joo Young and Hye Mi a glare.

“Sorry, sorry, I was just a little shocked. I mean I knew you two would somehow get together but I didn’t know I would find you making out.” Joo Young replied raising her arms in surrender.

“We weren’t exactly making out…”I replied rolling my eyes.

“If that’s not making out then I don’t know what is, by the way, how is he in that department?” Hye Mi asked raising her eyebrows and causing me to turn bright red.

“I mean, I can’t really tell…this is the first time I’ve technically made out with someone, but I guess he was okay.” I replied smiling and blushing before giggling along with the rest of the members. They asked me questions here and there and then we decided it was time to go to bed.

I was lying in bed almost asleep when I felt my phone vibrate next to me. I picked it up and looked at the message.

You asleep?

I smiled before replying.

Yes….

Then how come you texted me back?

Haven’t you ever heard of people texting back in their sleep???

I didn’t know you had that talent, I should add that to my list of weird things to know about you :P

Haha, you think you’re so funny.

Well I mean, I am Kai after all.

-___- Don’t you feel special.

I do actually, are you really asleep?

Maybe….why?

Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go stargaze with me…..I can’t fall asleep :)

Stargazing? Where?

Come to your door and you’ll find out.

I got out of bed and grabbed my jacket before slipping on my flip flops and opening the door to find Kai standing there.

“What are you doing here?”I asked surprised.

“Well, I thought I should show you one of my favorite places in the world.” Before I could ask where he was planning on taking me he grabbed my hand and dragged me away. We walked down the hallway and stopped in front of the roof door.

“Are you sure we can go in there?” I asked.

“I'm pretty sure it's gonna be fine. I've been up on the roof of our door and never got caught.” Kai smiled before pulling me inside and walking up the stairs motioning for me to follow him. We stopped at the top of the staircase and I was about to walk through the door when he stopped me.

“What?” I asked surprised.

“Close your eyes.” Kai said.

“You and the eye closing thing, jeesh.” I replied before obediently closing my eyes. He took my hand and pulled me through the door frame. I felt a gust of wind hit my face immediately and I breathed in the air. Kai finally stopped and told me to open my eyes. I did as was told.

“Wow, oh my goodness.” Was the only thing I could say when I finally got to see the beautiful view of Seoul at night. “I understand why you like this place.” I replied staring at the view. I felt Kai’s arms wrap around me as he laid his head on my shoulder.

“And now you’re the only other person that knows about this place besides me.” He replied smiling up at me as I leaned my head against his and smiled back before both of our eyes focused on the beautiful landscape below.

[A/N] Okay so I finally finished with all the old chapters and I shall start writing new ones. I can't promise I will always update on time but I will try. Like I said before I want to update twice a week at least. I'm gonna challenge myself and update tomorrow! See you all then! XOXO A