Good News?

Unforgettable

"Hello everyone, sorry I am so late!" Our boss Lee Soo Man entered the room. Forgetting everything that had happened just a few second ago we all stood up and bowed.

"Hello!" 

"Alright let's get this dinner rolling." Soo Man said.

"As your managers may have let you know I have some good news coming. So we all know that the end of the year is going to be a busy one for kpop. We have a lot of awards to attend and after long discussions we have decided to plan a special stage for each end of the year show comprised of your two groups. As we know we have the SBS show, followed by the KBS show, and of course the MBC end of the year show. Now this is what we are going to do, EXO will be performing a special stage for the SBS show, MystiQ you will be performing for the KBS show and then we will have the members of the MystiQ dance with selected members of EXO. We have based our choosing on the best dancers in EXO, including EXO M, since it is a major show after all. The pairings have been chosen as well. So without further a due the pairings are Kai and Song Hee, Sehun and Hye Su, Lay and Yuri, Hye Mi and Xiu Min, and last but not least Joo Young and Tao. So everybody that is basically what I have come to announce to you all. I know it's still early considering it is October however, I feel like you should all prepare yourselves mentally because we also have MAMA to prepare for. Alright, I will leave you all to enjoy your meal, your managers have your schedules and more detailed information. I have to run but order everything you would like, it will be paid by me today." We all stood up and bowed to Soo Man as he left the room. We all sat down in silence, everyone processing all that had been thrown at them. 

"So we are going to have special stages at all the year end shows?" Hye Su finally asked.

"Yes, yes you are." Our manager replied all smiles. We heard her start giggling and the whole room burst into talk. Joo Young immediately turned to me.

"Oh my gosh, can you believe it? Song Hee this is what we've always wanted. It's so hard to get special stages at these shows and now we have a special stage in two of them. Let's not mention the fact that your boyfriend over there will be your partner for one." She smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I was still processing the information but the only thing I could think of was the fact that she mentioned Kai as being my boyfriend. I turned to face him and he was all smiles.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked.

"Not much...partner." He replied. I burst into a smile and that's when I finally remembered what Kai had asked me before Soo Man stepped into the room. 

"Yes." I said still smiling.

"Huh?" Kai looked lost for a second.

"I'll be your girlfriend dummy. I'm saying yes to being your girlfriend." His smile immediacy returned to his face.

"If we were alone in this room I'd kiss you." He said. Our whole conversation got disrupted by the different chatter going around. Even sitting across each other we didn't have much room to talk. Everyone was still super excited, only somewhat defeated by the amount of practice that our schedules each showed. Of course, Kai, Lay and I had special circumstances as well considering that we had our drama shootings as well. I would have never imagined that only months after I had debuted would I already be so busy. It was a good thing that the shows were practically two months away, or else I don't know how we would be able to squeeze anything in. It was also good that we had already started practicing for the MAMA stage, although I still hadn't quite gotten Exo's MAMA down completely, I was very close to getting there. Group practices defiantly helped and at least now I didn't get in the way.

Our dinner ran for about two hours before we left. We had most definitely indulged knowing Soo Man was paying. However, since most of us were still watching our weight we couldn't quite exactly pig out. Our day was mostly relaxing after that considering we only had practice left, which went by smoothly. Today I had my private singing lessons which I was looking forward to.

"Song Hee, long time no see!" My teacher, Mr. Han greeted me.

"Oh yeah, a week is definitely a long time." I replied sarcastically.

"Don't get sassy with me, a week for someone practicing like you should be is a very long time. Now go take a quite shower and come back all cleaned up, you stink honey." He said, pinching his nose.

"Gee thanks! I'll be back in 15." I was walking down the hall to the girl's locker room when someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me into a janitor's closet.

[A/N] Dun. Dun. DUN! I wonder who it could be!!!! Hahaha, I'm pretty sure you all know who it is. Now who's ready for a hot makeout scene? I am!!! Anyways, so you all might be wondering why this story is stuck in October and that is because if I remember correctly Kai and Song Hee's date happened around the time leaves were changing and I didn't want to suddently speed the story to December and give them like 2 weeks of practice or less, so I'm gonna be slowing things down a litte. We are going to the past. This also allows me to use Exo's performances as sort of inspiration for when I write. I will be seeing you guys tomorrow with another update!! XOXO A