Date Day

Unforgettable

The next morning I woke up early. I was freaking out about the date today with Kai all night and I barely slept. I dragged myself towards my closet and started planning what I was going to wear. Something pretty……what would he consider pretty? What occasion is it? Should it be pretty casual? Pretty fancy? Just pretty in general? I decided on a pretty peach a line skirt with a black blouse shirt and my pretty black boots, black jacket and over the shoulder peach purse. Cute enough right?

The day went by smoothly with our usual schedules until 3 o’clock . I got home and I was perfectly fine when all of a sudden the reality hit me again. I was going on a date with Kai. I started freaking out again. I didn’t know how to do my makeup or hair and finally I asked Joo Young for help.

“Okay how about you do a light peach smoky shadow and add a thin line of eyeliner with mascara. Leave your lips the way they are, they’re already pink and pretty. Curl your hair and you’ll be fine like that, oh but pull back your bangs. One question! What is all this for anyway?”

“A date!” I told her.

“A date with who?”

“No one….” she looked at me suspiciously and then a huge smile spread across her features.

“It’s a date with Kai isn’t it?” she asked.

“So what if it is?”

“Oh my gosh, it’s starting.” Joo Young yelled.

“What’s starting?” Hye Mi asked walking into the bathroom.

“I don’t know, ask her.” I said and pointed at Joo Young with my shadow brush.

“Oh my gosh! See I told you, you and Kai are gonna fall in love and are gonna get married and….” Joo Young was jumping around and squealing like a little girl.

“Joo Young, chillax. That’s not gonna happen.” I told her, trying to hide my nervousness.

“So that’s who you’re getting all prettied up for…” Hye Mi trailed off and smiled at me.

“She’s getting prettied up for who?” Yuri asked, coming into the bathroom after hearing the squealing from Joo Young.

“Kai.” Hye Mi smiled at her.

“Oh, I see.” she smiled back at Hye Mi.

“Guys, I’m only going on a date with him because he needs to give me my phone back!” I replied.

“Uh-huh….sure, but deep down inside you really just wanted to go on a date with him.” Yuri replied making me roll my eyes.

"Wait why does he have your phone in the first place?" asked Hye Mi.

"Yeah didn't you say you left it in the practice room?" joined Joo Young."Don't tell me you've been holding things from me?" This questioning continued on for another half hour before I finally fessed up to the truth.

"Oh my gosh!! I can't believe it! So you actually practiced the dance with Kai? Did anything else happen? Huh? Huh?" Joo Young kept insisting. Okay maybe I left out a small detail.

"No nothing else happened, we practice the dance and then I left cuz I was tired, in the process forgetting my phone." I lied. I just couldn't tell them yet. What if that kiss meant nothing and I was just imagining things. "Guys I need to go! Seriously, I'm already," I looked at my watch, ", 15 minutes late!" I said while grabbing my jacket and purse and dashing out the door.

"See you all later!" I heard a chorus of goodbyes and have fun before entering the elevator. As soon as the elevator door dinged I took a deep breath and walked out.

I noticed Kai waiting, leaning against the small fountain in front of our building checking his watch. I slowly walked towards him and he turned around hearing my footsteps. I looked at him and saw him smiling.

“You look pretty.” he told me when I reached him.

“Thanks, sorry I'm late. I got hung up." I said.

"It's fine, it was worth it." he smiled. I replied with a small smile back.

"So..." I began.

"So what?" Kai asked.

"So when exactly are you going to give me my cell phone back? And where are we going? Am I even dressed for this?" I asked.

“Slow down, I only get a chance like this ever so often. I need to take my time today to make you fall for me. And yes you look perfectly fine.” I scoffed and gave Kai a look.

“Come on, let’s go.” he extend his arm out to me so I could take it, I pushed it aside and told him to lead the way. He quickly grabbed my hand and started walking. I didn’t expect much, after all this was Kai and it was only because I wanted my phone back. I was in for a big surprise when we arrived.

[A/N] Where do they arrive exactly? That you will find out in the next chapter! Hehehe, you didn't think I was going to give you the date that easily did you? See you all tomorrow! XOXO A