Awkward, isn't it?

Unforgettable

I stared at him for a couple more seconds before I realized what was happening and turned a deep red. I tried to get up but Kai’s arm was holding me down.

“Kai I……” I started to say.

“What if I…” he said at the same time.

“What if you what?” I asked, curious. He blushed, it was hard to actually see Kai blush.

“Nothing, I just...mind getting off of me now?” he asked. I realized I was still on top of him; I blushed deep red again and stood up. Well this is awkward.

“I’ll go…..to the living room.” Kai replied awkwardly as he set down my diary and walked out.

“Oh okay, don’t forget to turn off the lights.” I answered back as I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. I picked up my diary and held it tight against my chest. Good thing he didn’t actually read anything. I wrote everything in that little green notebook. There’s no way that I would let Kai read it, I wouldn’t let anyone read it, not even my parents.

The next morning I woke up to the pleasant smell of pancakes. I started freaking out thinking that someone must’ve gotten into the house. Then I realized how ridiculous that must sound, who would go into some stranger’s house and cook breakfast.  I remembered Kai was in the living room. When I finally came out of my room, I found Kai in the kitchen. I was so shocked to see him cooking I just stood there watching him; he noticed my presence and turned around.

“Good morning,” he said with a smile. “I thought I should make you breakfast as a thank you for letting me stay here.”

“Oh...okay.” I said and then left awkwardly to wash my face. After finishing my morning routine in the bathroom, I came into the living room to find my small table set up beautifully with two plates, silverware and the food Kai prepared this morning. He motioned for me to sit across him.

We sat there in silence just eating, after last night it was so awkward I didn’t know what to say, and apparently neither did he.

“Thank you for…” we both started at the same time.

“You go ahead.” I told him.

“Thanks for letting me stay here. I thought you would’ve just kicked me out and told me to stay at a hotel.” His comment finally reminded me of my attitude towards him and I couldn’t help but roll my eyes.

“Please, I may be mean to you but it’s not like I would kick you out. I know when to be nice you know.”

“Then how come you’re never nice to me.”

“I am nice to you!”

“No you aren’t.” he replied with a straight face. He technically wasn’t wrong, I mean I wasn’t trying to be mean to Kai, our relationship was just that way. I don’t remember why though it just was like that right from the beginning.

“Or is that just your way of flirting with me?” he asked with a smirk on his face. See, this is exactly why our relationship is this way, I reminded myself.

“There’s absolutely no way that I would ever flirt with you!” I replied back seriously.

“Then what about last night?” he continued teasing. I blushed and looked away from him.

“Last night was an accident, it’s not like it's actually my fault we ended up like that anyway. You're the one who fell.” I said looking at the wall opposite me.

“Pft, after you launched at me.” I stood up from the table and took the dishes to wash them.

While I was washing the dishes I was completely unaware of the fact that Kai was staring at me, a small smile spread across his face.

“So when are you planning on going home?” I asked when I finally looked at him.

“I don’t know. I was planning on observing a normal day in the life of Song Hee.”

“That will not be possible. You aren’t allowed to stay here.” I told him sternly.

“And why not exactly?”

“Because……because you aren’t. People will already be talking enough about the fact that you stayed here last night, I don’t want them to talk about anything else.” I said seriously.

“Okay.” He replied simply and left to the bathroom to go change. After about 10 minutes he finally opened the door to the bathroom and came out. I was waiting on the couch after I packed up all the things he used to sleep on. I got up and showed him to the door.

“Alright well, I guess I’ll see you at the practice room or the dorms.” he said standing awkwardly in the doorway. I simply nodded, told him goodbye and closed the door after he left.

Now that he was gone, even the small apartment seemed so big and empty. I wasn’t used to being this alone anymore since I stayed at the dorms now. It took me another 10 minutes to realize that I didn’t want to stay here and that I really wanted to go back to the dorms, and more importantly I wanted to go back with Kai. I didn’t want to be here all alone.

[A/N] Hi guys! So I wanted to give you a double update because well I updated late anyway. How's this chapter? It's a filler but I tried. So who is falling in love with who exactly? Theories? XOXO A