Everland

Unforgettable

About a week passed since my little overreaction, I haven’t really had time to think about it though since our week was filled with schedule after schedule, and let’s not forget I had to memorize my script too. Today was the first day of filming and I should at least be a little prepared. Considering this was my first time acting, I had to at least prove that I could do this; I can be a great actress too.

I arrived at the set and greeted the crew and before immediately getting dragged away for hair and makeup and then wardrobe. The style of the character wasn’t bad although different from my own, I personally didn't like to wear short skirts all the time and high heels were moslty only used during shows. I liked it though; it was nice to impersonate someone who was different from me. I walked out of the dressing room and was met by a smirking Kai.

“I think I’m definitely gonna like your character more than you…..nice skirt.” he said as he walked away. I couldn’t even reply, I blushed and walked away quietly. Why does he have to do this so early in the morning? And on set too! I walked away with a scoff before running into Lay. He also complimented me on my character's style and I blushed a deep red. Focus Song Hee! The shooting is about to start.

The first day of filming went great. I was definetely glad to have looked over the scrip. The director was impressed and even though I had minor mistakes here and there, he said I was doing great for a rookie. I changed back into my skinny jeans, peach flowy shirt and black cardigan when I was surprised by my group members. They decided to come  to the set and congratulate me for my first ever recording. They said they had a surprise too and dragged me out and onto a huge bus where I saw Lay oppa, Kai and the rest of Exo. They congratulated me too and the bus slowly started making its way to our destination.

“Guys where are we going? I’m tired I just want to go home.” Kai asked.

“Why don’t you just shut up and appreciate the fact that we all actually got a day off to congratulate you.” replied Sehun who after got trapped in a headlock by Kai for his smartass reply.

“I actually kinda agree with Kai guys,” I was met with gasps from everyone, “I know it’s weird, but where are we going?”

"You'll just have to wait and see!" replied Yuri with a smile. This better be good 'cuz Kai was right, the first day of filming was exhausting! After about an hour of driving the bus started slowing down.

“Look out the window.” said Joo Young. I did as was told and a smile immediately appeared on my face.

“Oh my gosh you guys!! I wanted to come here for the longest time….how did you know, oh my gosh!!! Oh my gosh!!!” I started freaking out like a little kid. I loved amusement parks, especially the roller coasters. I was super excited, I’ve never been to Everland before and it was one of the best amusement parks in South Korea.

“I didn’t know you would freak out that much!” everyone started laughing at my reaction but honestly I didn’t care, I was so happy I finally got to come here. When we got off the bus Yuri took the responsibility of splitting up teams.

“Okay guys, so I know everyone wants to ride different rides which means splitting up but I don’t trust my girls alone so let’s split a girl and a guy. Okay so everyone choose a partner……” no one was moving, “Okay then I’ll choose for you, Hye Mi with Suho and Kyungsoo, Sehun and Hye Su, Joo Young with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and then Kai and Song Hee, and of course I’ll take Lay oppa. Meet back here at 5!”

Seriously, this girl! What was she trying to do? Me and Kai???? Really??? Really? I decided to totally ignore the situation and just relax and enjoy my day at the best amusement park ever. I took a map of the park and started walking, it took me about five minutes to realize Kai was barely following me.

“I mean do you wanna get lost or what?” I asked turning around.

"I mean maybe you could walk a little slower." he replied, sarcasm deep in his voice.

"Whatever just keep up okay, I don't want to lose you."

"Oh really?" he asked, as if suggesting something.

"Ew stop being gross!" I said.

"So when exactly do I get a say in where we go?"

“Never.” I answered simply. He rolled his eyes but continued to follow me. I was so focused on the map and what we were going to ride first that I didn't even notice the awkward atmosphere setting in until it was too late. All of a sudden I remembered what happened between us last week when he tried to talk to me.

“Hey, listen about last week….”

“Forget it, I shouldn’t have bothered you in the first place.”

“I’m sorry.” I apologized, Kai must have been shocked because he stopped in his tracks and looked at me.

“Did the great Song Hee just apologize? To me?” a smile spread across his face. "Say it again. I don't think I heard right!"

“Oh shut up, either you heard me or not, I’m not saying it again!!”

“Say it, say it, say it, say it.” he started chanting over and over again which caused me to roll my eyes but laugh.

We were in line for the T Express, which looked increadibly awesome! I made a plan to ride every roller coaster in the park. I realized that Kai looked kinda nervous though.

“Don’t tell me you’re afraid of roller coasters?!”

“No!!!! But you don’t think anything will happen do you?”

“You act all tough and strong and then you’re scared of roller coasters.” he blushed. Bingo!

“Don’t worry nothing will happen. I promise.” I said trying to calm him down.

We went on the ride and it was pure awesomeness, if that’s even a word. Best ride of my life and let’s not forget that we had about a gazillion more to go.  Kai decided that we should visit the Spooky Fun House first though.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Why? Are you scared?” I didn’t respond and just stared at him.

“Are you scared?” he asked again.

“Psh, no!! I’m not scared.” Psh, yeah!! Yeah I’m scared. Scary houses aren’t really my thing.

“Okay, then let’s go.” Of course I had to go, I couldn’t just stay outside and look like a coward. After about thirty second walking in, something jumped out at us and I jumped to my right, almost running straight into Kai. Realizing what I almost did I recomposed myself and was happy he didn’t notice, I decided to just stick close to his back. Thirty seconds after and something screamed, this time I grabbed onto the back of Kai’s jacket and decided to lose my self pride and just stick to my position.

“Jeez, you’re gonna scare me more than the things in here.” When he looked at me and saw that I actually about to pee my pants he decided to put his hand around my back and hold me close to his side. Finally feeling safe again after entering this stupid attraction I grabbed a better hold on his jacket and prayed that it would be over soon. Two minutes and a lifetime of nightmares later, we finally saw the end.

We walked out of the attraction and before I could regain myself and let go of Kai’s jacket I heard a, “What are you two doing?”

[A/N] I told you guys I'd see you soon! Eh? That was quick right? Well what can I say, it's thursday and I have no school tomorrow so why not? Was it good? Did you like it? I honestly really liked this chapter. I'm trying to smoothly show Kai and Song Hee getting closer. They're not bffs yet though! It's gonna take a while. I always hated those fanfics where in the first chapter they hate each other and then two chapters later they were in love....like no that doesn't happen! SO anyways, comment, subscribe, the usual! Thanks guys! XOXO A