What the heck just happened?

Unforgettable

Kai and I walked across the street to the nearest breakfast café and sat down at an empty table in the corner so we wouldn’t attract too much attention.

“What would you like to eat today?” Kai asked after the waitress handed us our menus.

“I don’t know, I’m still stuffed from last night.” I replied.

“Okay how about I choose then……chocolate pancakes? Is that good?” Kai asked.

“Sure, I love chocolate pancakes.” I replied.

“I should make some for you sometime.” Kai smiled.

“As if you knew how to cook.” I replied sarcastically.

“Yah, D.O. can teach me, and you liked it last time. Plus if you really like my cooking maybe I’ll learn just for you.” Kai leaned back in his chair and smirked.

“Wow! I feel so special!” I replied sarcastically rolling my eyes in the process.

“You should!” Kai replied. Our waitress came and Kai ordered chocolate pancakes for both of us. After our waitress left we made small talk before receiving our food.

“So what are your plans for the day?” Kai asked.

“Let’s see……at 1 I need to go to the salon with the members and then we have a photo shoot for Vogue. Then we’ll head out for dinner and after we’re going to go on Star King again, that’ll end at about 7 and then we have practice until 9. I’ll probably stay after and practice by myself though. I need to get that dance down. Oh and then I have vocal lesson.”

“Aren’t you busy today?” Kai replied.

“Kinda am…”

“Then you won’t have time for me.” Kai pouted.

“I’ll be so sad!!”I pouted sarcastically in return.

“But I will see you once today.” Kai smirked.

“Oh yeah? And where will that be?” I asked.

“At the photo shoot.” Kai smirked even more and my smiled disappeared. A photo shoot together wasn’t the best idea ever, especially with Kai around.

“Aren’t you happy?” Kai asked sarcastically.

“Overjoyed….” I answered simply. Before long Kai and I both finished our breakfast and Hye Mi was calling me to return to our dorm.

“I’ll see you later then...” Kai smirked before turning on his heel and leaving for his dorm, leaving me shaking my head. Why does he always have to be so ugh!

A couple of minutes after I got back to the dorms we had to leave and before long we were at the salon getting our hair and makeup done. Joo Young looked especially pretty with her hair slightly wavy and her dark yet natural makeup. The rest of the concepts for the photo shoot were mostly the same. Every one of us wore darker makeup but still natural the only thing different was our hairstyles. I wore my hair super curly and somewhat puffed out so it looked like I had more hair on my head than I actually did. It looked pretty and it was different so I liked it. When we got to the photo shoot I noticed that Exo’s van was already parked in front of the set. Our group walked in and we greeted the staff before getting our wardrobe done and afterwards getting our makeup fixed. The photo shoot was based around a castle with each of us splitting up into a team to take pictures. Thanks to my luck I ended up with Kai. Our pictures were the first one's getting taken too.

“Basically just act like you’re her prince and she’s your princess, in a casual way. y and serious but high fashion, first let’s start you apart, Kai lean against that edge over there and Song Hee sit on the swing.” The photographer instructed us. We did as told and followed his directions throughout.

"First look at the camera, Song Hee look down and sideways, Kai look at her, look at each other, look at that  branch with the yellow rope on it..." and so on and so on. After about half an hour it was time to switch to sit at a nearby table.

“Alright here I need you two to act a bit more like lovers but still serious.” Again we did as told.

“Kai grab her hand, Song Hee look at him and Kai stare back at her, Song Hee look the opposite way, Kai kiss her hand.” After another half an hour we moved on the next place. This time we were shooting by the tree and Kai and I had to interact a little more.

“Okay, now I seriously need you both to act like lovers. I’m sorry I know it’s awkward but the boss wants what he wants.” Kai and I did as told.

“Kai lean against the side of the tree, Eun Mi lean against the front part and hold each other’s hand. I need you to both stare at the ground below your hands. Okay I need you two to get closer. Kai lean towards her more, sort of lean on your left side while still holding her hand. Okay good, now I need you two switch places. Song Hee lean against the side of the tree and I need you Kai to stand in from of her and intertwine your hands. Alright great, stare each other in the eyes." I looked up at Kai and tried not to break character. He really looked good today. His makeup was a little smoky and in his black suit he definitely looked like a prince.

"Okay, Kai lean down towards her a little more, I want you to lean towards her neck as if you're going to kiss it. Now Song Hee I need you to look away from him at the ground in front of you.”

Usually I’m very professional at photo shoots but this position got the best of me. As I turned me head forwards to look at the ground like the photographer told me, I could feel Kai’s hot breath on my neck.

“Did I tell you, you look beautiful today?” Kai asked leaning closer to my neck. Of course he would choose this moment to speak to me.

“No you didn’t.” I simply replied.

“You look beautiful today Song Hee.” Kai whispered against my neck. If my face wasn’t covered in makeup I think I would’ve turned a whole new shade of red.

“Kai stop.” I said.

“And why should I? I’m only telling you the truth. When I saw you walk over here I couldn’t take my eyes off of you.” I could imagine Kai smirking telling me all this. I tried to remain calm but who could resist this.

“I think I can hear your heartbeat picking up beautiful.” Before I could calm down and make up a good comeback, I felt Kai slowly press his lips to the nape of my neck. I froze completely and felt my heart stop, my eyes widened. I couldn’t even think anymore as I focused completely on Kai’s lips against my neck.

“DONE! Great job everyone.” The photographer yelled. Kai pulled away and I regained my senses. I quickly smiled at the photographer, thanked him and ran away to my dressing room. What the heck just happened?

[A/N] I'll just leave this here for you all....XOXO A