You want your phone? I want a date.

Unforgettable

I froze completely before realizing what was happening. Kai is…..kissing me. When I fully comprehended what was happening I pushed Kai off and sat up.

“I…..I have to go.” I said still in shock. I stood up and grabbed my bag off the bench before running out of the room. Walking down the hallway I still couldn’t believe what happened. Why would he do that? Why would he kiss me? I couldn’t comprehend what he was thinking when he closed the small distance between us. I shook my head pushing the image out of it while waiting for the elevator to reach the bottom floor. What confused me even more was that now, unlike the first time he kissed me for our audition, I kind of liked it. It’s not like he’s a bad kisser anyway and his lips were really soft. I snapped out of it when I realized a small smile spread across my face. No, snap out of it, you can’t do this! You know how Kai is. He was probably playing a joke on you anyway.

When I arrived home everyone was a little surprised.

“Don’t you usually practice until the late hours?” Joo Young asked me.

“I decided to stop a little earlier today.” I replied and hurried to my room so I could think about what just happened clearly. I splayed myself out onto my bed and thought again of what happened. Kai kissed me. That was basically all I could think of. Kai kissed me. I touched my lips, he really kissed me. I shook my head again and decided to forget about this.

I looked for a book to read and searched for my iPhone to listen to some music.

“Damn it! Where is it?” I asked myself searching for my phone.

“Where’s what?” Joo Young asked coming into the room.

“My phone I can’t find it!” I replied still searching through my bag.

“Don’t you usually take it to practice?” My head snapped up. Damn it!! That’s where it is! I forgot it on the bench when I ran out.

“Aww man!” I sighed.

“What?” Joo Young asked.

“I forgot my phone at practice.”

“So what, you’ll find it there later.” Joo Young replied simply flopping down on her bed. No I won’t, I thought to myself.

Of course I was right. The next day when I stopped by the practice room to search for my phone it was gone and I knew who took it too. Great how am I gonna face Kai after last night anyway?

I barely even had time to think about it as I was rushed to the filming set of my drama. I stepped on set hesitantly. I just had to avoid Kai for as much time as possible and then I would be fine, that was somehow impossible though, after all most of the scenes today were with him anyway.

I went to get my makeup and wardrobe done and was glad I hadn’t seen Kai yet. I walked on set awkwardly knowing Kai was already there waiting for the filming to start. I looked up at Kai and saw him staring back at me causing me to immediately shift my attention.

“Okay guys, first scene for the day. Ready, action!”

Throughout the entire shoot I was trying my best to be my character. I messed up here and there but the final product was perfect according to the director. The day finished fairly quickly and I ran off set to get dressed and leave. When I stepped outside I found Kai leaning against the wall, obviously waiting for me.

“Hi…” I said hesitantly.

“I think you forgot something at practice yesterday.” Kai replied pulling my phone out from his pocket.

“My phone.” I launched for it but Kai was quick enough to pull it away from my grasp. I looked up at him annoyed.

“Give me my phone.” Kai smirked at me and shook his finger in front of my face.

“Uh-uh!” he said.

“Kai you have no right to my phone!” I told him and laid my hand out in front of him so he could hand me my phone.

“I need you to do something for me first?”

“What do you want?” I rolled my eyes.

“I want you to go on a date with me.” My eyes widened at his request.

“What?” I asked.

“Go on a date with me.”

“And why would I do that?”

“Because you want your phone and I want a date.”

“Is that all you want?” I asked. He leaned closer to my ear.

“You could give me another kiss too if you want.” He whispered, I turned bright red.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, 4 o’clock, in front of the dorm building, dress pretty and don’t be late.” Kai smirked as he was leaving waving my phone as a goodbye. I sighed, how the heck am I supposed to go on a date with you?

 

[A/N] So I actually updated this on friday but I decided not to post it because there would be no suspense anymore. SO I'm posting it today! Are you excited for the date? Cuz I am!! I can't wait honestly! What do you think about the progress of this story? Are things moving too quickly all of a sudden or no? Should I keep going with this? Let me know in the comments below! XOXO A