Lay Oppa!?

Unforgettable

Oh my god!! Oh my god!! I couldn’t stop freaking out. Right in front of me stood a man I looked up to. Someone who I would personally consider my ideal type. He was both handsome and caring, and his talent was something I could only dream of mathing up to.You could say I had a slight crush on him, or you know, maybe a huge crush on him.

“Lay oppa?!” Lay looked up from the script he was reading to smile at me.

“Hey Song Hee, I haven’t seen you in a while.” he replied before closing his script and walking over to give me a hug.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in China?”  I asked surprised.

“Nah, I got the role in this drama so I’m gonna have to stay here for a bit. Plus I can always fly back if I’m needed and then fly here again.”

“Aw, that must . Having to do all that traveling for something like this.”

“I’m fine. If it’s something I want to do then I’ll work hard to do it.” I stared at him in awe a bit, he’s such a hard worker, no wonder I liked him. Unlike Kai who was late……again.

After about half an hour it looked like almost everyone was here so the director decided to go ahead with the meeting. Right as the door was closing Kai rushed in.

“Hello everyone, I hope you all got here well and please try to be here at least 10 minutes earlier than the scheduled time,” the director said as he glanced at Kai. I couldn’t help but smirk at the fact that we hadn't even began shooting and Kai was already getting in trouble.

“Well like the email said, we’re going to introduce everyone today and then hopefully go over the first couple of scenes together. The time today is gonna be a little short since I have another schedule after this one so let’s get started. We’ll start from the left and go around the table.”

One by one each of the actors introduced themselves. I was so glad to know that I would have a great cast to work with, except for one tiny little problem, this drama was gonna be a blast. After we introduced ourselves we had enough time to start the first scene before time was cut short. The director apologized for the fact that he had to leave early and wished everyone a safe return to their homes. I called manager oppa and told him that our meeting had ended.

“I’m really sorry Song Hee. I can’t make it to pick you up. Hye Mi got called up to do an appearance suddenly and I have to stay with her.”

“Ok, okay. Don’t worry I’ll just call a taxi and go home.”

“I’m really sorry.” he said and promised to make it up to me. Truthfully I had no idea what to do, I didn’t have enough money for a taxi and taking a bus wasn't really an option considering people might recognize me. The only solution I had left was walking which would take about an hour. I decided to explore the studio a little while weighing my options. Before long I had simply decided to walk. I started the hour long walk towards the dorms but right before I was about to cross the street a car pulled up. As I looked through the window I saw a smiling Lay looking back at me.

“Hey I heard you needed a ride.” I blushed realizing Lay oppa was asking to give me a ride home.

“It’s okay I can walk. It’s not that far.”

“Liar, I know where your dorm is. It’s gonna take forever to get there. Get in, I’ll drive you, it's in the same direction as our dorm anyway.“

“Yeah, I guess you're right.”  After all who was I to reject a cute boy offering me a ride. Just as I was about to get in the car I heard a voice from behind.

“Lay hyung, I need a ride home. You don’t mind do you?” I turned around to see Kai walking to the car; well doesn’t he just have the perfect timing

[A/N] Hello everyone! I am happy to yet again bring you a chapter from my fanfic. I should be studying for my test right now but I have plenty of time so who am I to not update? I hope you like this chapter. As you found out the other half of the love triangle is Lay. Now we just have to see if the love triangle is off screen as well as on, muahahaha (chokes and starts coughing). (clears throat) Anyway, have a good week you guys! XOXO A