Too Close

Unforgettable

"Oh my god! Kai! You scared the crap out of me!" I yelled as soon as I realized who it was. All he did was laugh.

"Why would you ever do that?" I yelled again.

"'Cuz I wanted to spend some time alone with you." He said, getting serious. Before I knew it his lips were on mine. I didn't even have time to react before his hand were on my waist, pushing me against the closet wall. As my back hit the wall I finally responded, wrapping my hands around his neck to bring him closer. The kiss was delightful, filled with passion and so much wanting. His hand slowly traveled up my back to carress my neck. When we both couldn't breathe anymore we pulled away.

"What was that for?" I asked breathlessly, making eye contact.

"For being my girlfriend." His lips were back on mine as soon as he finished replying. I'd never been kissed like this. It was exciting to know that someone wanted me that much. As he carressed my neck with one hand his other traveled down my back again and under my shirt. His hand was gliding along my skin, it felt so good and I was so distracted by our kiss that I barely noticed it at first. Only when his hand met with the clasp of my bra did I finally snap out of it.

"Wait Kai, stop." I pulled away from the kiss and slowly dragged his hand away from underneath my shirt. "It's too close, too soon." I said looking at him. To my surprise he simply replied with an, "Okay." I think the look on my face must have given my surprise away.

"Is it really that surprising I would stop so easily?" He asked smirking.

"I...I don't know. I mean I guess that's what I want but considering you have been with other girls before I guess..."

"I've been with two girls before in my life. And those two girls actually meant something to me like you do now. I won't do anything to force you. You're important to me, I don't want to drive you away. I'll wait, I have self control." His words made me so happy I couldn't help but smile. It was nice to know that I actually meant something to him, he wasn't just doing this because he wanted to get laid. A small part of me already knew this as she pointed out that he did in fact ask me to be his girlfriend, and I did in fact say yes. I pulled him in for a hug, which seemed to surprise him at first before he hugged me back.

"You're great, I don't know why I didn't realize it at first." I whispered.

"Took you long enough." He replied. We slowly parted as it was time for him to go to practice and I realized that I was going to be late if I didn't get going soon. 

Needless to say I was in fact late.

"20 minutes is not 15." Mr. Han said.

"I know, I'm sorry. I got disctracted."

"And by what may I ask?" He replied looking at me sternly.

"By umm, Hye Mi. She was walking to he rapping lesson and we got carried away talking..." I was holding my breath hopping he would buy it. Although he seemed suspicious he let it go and we started our lesson. Lessons would go by pretty smoothly, we started with a small warm up followed by practicing small lines of our songs. Usually after practticing my lines from our songs Mr. Han had me sing the whole song. 

"How about we mix it up today! You know English right? How about an English song then. Your pick!" Mr. Han said.

"Umm okay, what are my options?"

"Honey whatever you want, but make it good. I don't know if you realize yourself but your voice could do some pretty amazing things if you trust it." He replied. I never really considered myself a singer, nor did I believe I had that of an amazing voice. I like staying in the background. The thing I was confident in was my dancing. I ended up picking the song Best Mistake by Ariana Grande, it had been one of my favorite songs this past month and I was at least somewhat confident in singing it. Four minutes later, I was satisfied with how I did.

"See I knew you could be amazing. That's it for today, you keep improving, I'm proud of you." Mr. Han said as he pulled me in for a hug. He was like a father figure to me. A wonderfully gay father figure. I figured that I should go home today considering it had been a long and busy one. I was walking out of the SM building and about to start walking to our dorm when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I figured you would need a ride and here I am!" He responded.

"Aren't you the sweetest." I replied and walked up to him, put my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a sweet kiss. "Thank you." I smiled.

"It's the least I can do for my wonderful girlfriend." Kai replied. Like a gentle man he opened the door for me and I got into the passenger seat. We drove home in silence holding hands as the overwhelming day finally got to us.

[A/N] A nice little chapter, I tried to make it a little spicy, lol, did you guys like it? I liked it but then again I am writing it so if I don't like it then that's not a good sign. I tried so hard to keep my promise but I got so busy with Christmas and work, I'm sorry. I'm just not gonna promise you anything anymore and I'll surprise you. Let me know what you think of this chapter. XOXO A