Everland: Part 2

Unforgettable

Kai and I both turned around, finding ourselves face to face with Lay oppa and Yuri unnie. I blushed a deep red and immediately shoved Kai’s arm off.

“We’re not doing anything!” I replied quickly.

“Are you sure I saw a little something there…” I saw Yuri unnie smile.

“It really wasn’t anything…”

“We went in the Spooky Fun House and she got so scared she jumped me.” smirked Kai.

“Yah! I did not!!” I said hitting Kai’s side. I bowed my head  when I saw Lay oppa laughing at the two of us. Great!

“Aish, you really don’t have to hit that hard you know!!! I was just kidding.” Kai yelled.

“Well do you guys want to walk around with us? We’re kind of bored.” asked Lay.

“Sure!” I said, at the same time Kai replied, “No it’s okay!” I gave him a look and he rolled his eyes before replying, “Fine.”

The rest of the time at the park was awkward between Kai and I. The only thing that made it better was that Yuri unnie and Lay oppa were there to make small conversation and distract us from what happened earlier. We went on several rides and rode some over and over again since both Yuri unnie and I loved rides. It took some convincing to get Kai to ride them but after Lay oppa implied something about Kai’s masculinity he didn’t complain about the rides as much. Obviously he was still scared I noticed, especially after he grabbed my hand during the Viking ride, which again made things awkward between us when we got off. After the Viking ride both Yuri unnie and I had to use the bathroom. After I finished my business and walked out of the stall I noticed Yuri unnie following me with her eyes through her mirror.

“What? Do I have something on my face or something?” I asked annoyed.

“No…..sooo…..about earlier!?” she looked at me suspiciously.

“About earlier wha…” I stopped after I realizing what she was asking.

“How come you and Kai looked so cuddly after the Spooky Fun House?”

“It’s not what you think I promise, I was just scared that’s all.”

“Uh huh, okay, and why we’re you still holding on to him after you left the house?” she asked, eye brows raised.

“I….I…..” Why did I still hold on to him after the ride?

“It was leftover shock!!” I answered. Even I realized it was a stupid answer after it escaped my mouth and so did Yuri.

“Sure..., don’t worry I won’t tell any of the other members, it’ll be a secret between you and I.” she said smiling.“But you two did look cute together.” she said as she was leaving the bathroom.

“Unnie!!” I yelled back at her. I heard her laughter as she left the bathroom. When I left the bathroom I was surprised to find Kai waiting for me by himself.

“What happened to Lay oppa and Yuri unnie?”

“I don’t know, Yuri said that she had something to show Lay and she told me to wait here for you but they never came back.” I sighed and closed my eyes, I’m totally gonna kill Yuri unnie when I get home. I looked at my watch and realized it was about 4:20 and we would soon have to meet at the gate with the others.

“I think we should head back to the gate. Everyone will be waiting.” I told Kai while looking for the direction to head back.

“Actually I really wanted to eat something.”

“But we don’t have time.”

“Yes we do, come on! I did everything you wanted to do today…”

“While complaining the whole time!”

“But I still did it, and now all I want is some food. I’m hungry and I’m sure you’re hungry too!”

“No I’m not!” I lied, only to be betrayed by my stomach growling a few seconds later. Kai looked at me smirking.

“Come on, I know a good place to eat here. They have baked potatoes and hamburgers!” Baked potatoes? I loved backed potatoes and hamburgers… and I was kind of hungry.

“Okay we can go, but you’re paying.” I told Kai smiling; he didn’t really seem to have a problem with that.

“I kinda knew you were going to say that anyway.” he said following behind me.

The food was delicious and afterwards on our way to the bus Kai was also nice enough to buy me chocolate ice cream. The happiness from the chocolate ice cream didn’t really last though when I looked at my watch and realized we had about 5 minutes to get to the gate. I looked at Kai and told him to run but of course we were too late!

“Look what happened all because you wanted to eat!!! We didn’t catch the bus on time. Now what are we supposed to do?” I yelled.

“Why are you yelling at me? You’re the one that agreed to it! You shouldn’t have said yes to the food then.” Kai fired back at me.

“You’re the one that lured me out with that stupid backed potato anyway, you shouldn’t have said anything and we would’ve been fine.”

“Whatever, you were hungry and I was hungry! I’m happier that I ate anyway.” I just stared at him if. I closed my eyes and breathed in and our slowly. Okay there has to be a way to get out of here... What can we do, that was the last bus to Seoul and we couldn’t take a cab, it would cost a fortune. All of a sudden I remembered something..

“Okay I know where we’re going.” I told Kai and motioned for him to follow me.

When we entered the lobby the front desk lady, Somi, greeted both of us and smiled at me welcomingly.

“I haven’t seen you here in a while. I guess you finally got busy with your schedule right? I’m glad you still remember this place.”

“How could I forget? It was my first home in Korea, still is. I haven’t been here in so long though, some things changed huh?”

“Not much, I made sure to keep your place somewhat clean, in case you ree day and needed a place to stay.”

“Thank you so much Somi, but you really didn’t have to do that. I’ll repay you back somehow.” I smiled at the women in front of me.

“Don’t worry about it, you’re like a daughter to me.” I guess I kind of was like a daughter to her, she was also like my mother. You see I hadn't lived in Korea for my whole life, actually I’d only been living here since 5 years ago when I first entered SM. I was half Korean and half American so for the first few years of my life I lived in America with my mother and father. Somi was here, one of my mother’s best friends, and helped me find a place to stay. She treated me like her own daughter. I smiled goodbye to her as I walked towards the elevator signaling Kai to follow behind.

“Would you care to explain this to me?”

“There isn’t really much to explain and I wouldn’t really tell you anyway but when I first came to Korea this is where I first lived.”

“Aha!” Kai said while nodding his head. We finally got to my floor and walked to my apartment. As soon as I opened the door Kai ran in.

“Well it’s a little small but it’ll do.” I rolled my eyes at him. It wasn’t that small, at least not to me. When you first entered the living room opened up on the right and soon on the left opened the kitchen. On the left of the living room and kitchen was the bathroom and the bedroom.

“It’s not small; it was all I could afford. Plus it’s pretty new so I think I got it for a pretty good price.”

“Well yeah. I guess. So where’s the bedroom?” I was a little taken aback.

“Why?” I said eyeing him suspiciously.

“That’s where I’m gonna sleep duh!” a scoff escaped my mouth as I eyed him.

“Yeah right, you’re sleeping on the couch. I’m sleeping on MY bed.” It took a little more arguing and persuading to finally get Kai to agree to sleep on the couch and then it took a little more time to finally arrange the couch in a comfortable enough manner so that he could sleep on it. It was about 8 o’clock when his bed and my bed were both done. After I lent him some clothes and I finished changing in the bathroom, I couldn’t find him in the living room. I walked over to my room only to find him trying to read my diary.

“What are you doing!?” I yelled suddenly; making him jump off the bed.

“Yah! You scared the poop out of me!”

“Why are you reading my diary?”

“Oh this? I wanted to!”  he replied with a shrug. I was so angry at the fact that he didn’t even realize he was breaking my right to privacy that I launched myself at him. He tripped backwards and grabbed me as he fell. Not only did I land on top of him, but his face was about 3 inches away from mine. If the haunted house situation was bad, this was about 10 times worst.

[A/N] Hi guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was hella busy with school and school comes first so yeah... anyway how do you like this update? Was it a good update after the wait? I mean I hope so, and sorry for that cliffhanger but there needs to be some excitement right? So what do you think should happen? Let me know, I would love to hear your opinions! Have a good night guys1 XOXO A