Yuri Unnie

Unforgettable

The car ride home was just plain awkward. Kai made me sit in the back while he sat up front chatting with Lay about how a girl, “Totally tried to impress me the other day, she was definetely struting her stuff, her stuff just wasn't worth being strut.” All I did the entire ride was roll my eyes at Kai’s stupid remarks and stare out the window. As I was zoning out the window, Kai suddenly interrupted my train of thought.

"Speaking of girls, how do you think a girl should impress a guy?" he asked.

“Umm, well, I don’t really know. I mean she should just be herself and hope the guy likes her for who she is.”

“Pfft, obviously you don’t know how to impress a guy, that’s right ‘cuz you’ve never had a boyfriend before.” replied Kai with a smirk on his face.

“My not having a boyfriend has nothing to do with the fact that I don’t know how to impress a guy. I just haven’t found the right guy yet, I’ve only found players, hence the loser sitting in front of me.” I replied to the back of Kai’s chair. His remark hit a soft spot until I noticed Lay oppa smiling at my comeback.

“Whatever…” was Kai’s only response.

Lay oppa dropped me off and waited like a gentleman until I walked inside the dorm. By now it was about 10:30 in the morning, the girls were usually sleeping at this hour so I was surprised that no one was home. Then I remembered that Hye Mi always liked to run in the morning and insisted on dragging the girls after her so they could stay healthy, “Just like me.” which wasn’t really a contradiction. Hye Mi did probably have the best body out of all of us but she wasn’t the healthiest, seriously she was the member that always has at least one bag of snacks in her backpack no matter where we went. The only reason she was so fit was because of her working out almost every day. I wish I could be more like her, my choreography told me that I needed to tone up too, but what can I say? I'm lazy.

I decided to take a nap in the living room so when the girls came back I would wake up. It turned out to be the wrong decision. I woke up to find makeup all over my face and of course the culprit was none other than Joo Young. She was laughing her off when she saw my reaction looking in the mirror.

“I’m totally gonna get you back one day!! You just watch!” I yelled after her as I started chasing her around the living room.

She quickly ran into her room and locked the door before I could get in. I left angrily to go scrub my face down. I think it took about 20 minutes to rub all that makeup off my face, which was just in time for our next schedule. As soon as I got in the car our manager started apologizing again for what happened that morning.

“Don’t worry! I got a ride from Lay oppa.”

“Lay oppa is in town?”  Yuri asked. I forgot that Yuri and Lay were practically joined at the hip. I was always jealous of their friendship and the fact that she was always so close to him. Yuri is pretty much perfect, any guy would fall for her, even if they were just friends. How could I compete with someone like her? I couldn’t. I never wanted to mention Lay oppa around her. Now she knows he’s here and the first thing she’s gonna do is look for him at our next schedule. I tried hard to let go of that pang of jealousy, after all I had no right to judge their friendship, but I was pretty sure that this friendship wasn't simply just that.

“Yea, he’s gonna be the other male lead in the drama.” I replied.

“That jerk, he didn’t tell me he was auditioning for the drama, he tells me everything.” she pouted, I sighed and looked out the window.

Of course I was right, the first thing Yuri unnie did when we got to the location of our schedule was to run off and call Lay oppa trying to find him. I couldn’t concentrate on the situation much though because we were soon rushed off to get dressed and makeup done. After we were done, I was walking around the corner when I walked straight into Lay oppa.

“Oh, I’m sorry oppa.” I smiled at him and he smiled back but I couldn't help but feel he was distracted.

“It’s alright! Hey have you seen Yuri? She said she was around here.” I didn’t even get to reply before I heard Yuri unnie yell his name. The next thing I know Lay leaves my side and engulfs Yuri in a bear hug. That little pang made a sudden appearance again.

[A/N] Hello everyone, so another update, a little late but homework comes first! I am trying to be more productive in my school life. Anyway how is this chapter? SO what do you guys think will happen between Yuri and Lay? Or has something already happened? I would love to hear your reactions and theories and all that, please feel more than free to leave me comments I love reading them. Alright guys! Update you all tomorrow!! XOXO A